Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
pdkcars, 17 January 2017, 07:34
Reply      
I mean I can understand where you're coming from but the thing is they're going to keep at it as long as you react. I know it's hard not to, I'd probably be frustrated too. When did this start?

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
21Luke21, 17 January 2017, 19:43
Reply      
As a reply to those who have said that it seems most websites are losing members and are lacking in the "uploaded content" area, you're too correct. Instagram has yes taken off, because more people will use their phones during the day for social media, rather than a computer.

Instead of the admins waiting another 9 years before they finally release this so called "coming soon" update, why not just team up with a few members, or friends of theirs who are able to program and create an iPhone/Android app? This means that if there were an app for this website, members would be far more active, as they could post, like, comment, favourite and message each other, all from your phone, no need for a computer. I don't see why they've never thought of doing something like this, it would benefit them by large amounts!

I myself have migrated away from posting on the site, as it has just lost all of its fun, and all of its energy. I no longer see enjoyment on the site, as a large portion of the members have left for good. Migrating to somewhere like Instagram has meant I can connect with more active members on a daily basis. On that note, for those who haven't found me on Instagram, check me out :) @nz_exotic_car_spotter.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed and hope that something like a phone app will be among the things they are looking at, because that's the only way I see this website picking up with activity.

21Luke21
from Portsmouth, United Kingdom
rivi3, 17 January 2017, 21:16
Reply      
pdkcars wrote:
I mean I can understand where you're coming from but the thing is they're going to keep at it as long as you react. I know it's hard not to, I'd probably be frustrated too. When did this start?


This started around 2015-2016ish.

Also, before you say "cut them off", I did, however I had made the mistake of giving my number out to another spotted in the town next door to me, and he gave my number to everyone else so now I sometimes get spammed with prank phone calls from people I don't even know. So it's impossible to ignore it.

rivi3
from New York
r8lover, 17 January 2017, 21:48
Reply      
rivi3 wrote:
pdkcars wrote:
I mean I can understand where you're coming from but the thing is they're going to keep at it as long as you react. I know it's hard not to, I'd probably be frustrated too. When did this start?


This started around 2015-2016ish.

Also, before you say "cut them off", I did, however I had made the mistake of giving my number out to another spotted in the town next door to me, and he gave my number to everyone else so now I sometimes get spammed with prank phone calls from people I don't even know. So it's impossible to ignore it.

Just don't answer the phone if it's a number you don't recognize. If it's important they'll leave you a voicemail.

r8lover
from Ohio
DjShift, 18 January 2017, 02:22
Reply      
rivi3 wrote:
pdkcars wrote:
I mean I can understand where you're coming from but the thing is they're going to keep at it as long as you react. I know it's hard not to, I'd probably be frustrated too. When did this start?


This started around 2015-2016ish.

Also, before you say "cut them off", I did, however I had made the mistake of giving my number out to another spotted in the town next door to me, and he gave my number to everyone else so now I sometimes get spammed with prank phone calls from people I don't even know. So it's impossible to ignore it.

I'm not so sure you understand what ignore it means then.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
rivi3, 18 January 2017, 22:11
Reply      
DjShift wrote:
rivi3 wrote:
pdkcars wrote:
I mean I can understand where you're coming from but the thing is they're going to keep at it as long as you react. I know it's hard not to, I'd probably be frustrated too. When did this start?


This started around 2015-2016ish.

Also, before you say "cut them off", I did, however I had made the mistake of giving my number out to another spotted in the town next door to me, and he gave my number to everyone else so now I sometimes get spammed with prank phone calls from people I don't even know. So it's impossible to ignore it.

I'm not so sure you understand what ignore it means then.


I'm not so sure you understand just how bad these people are and how they follow me around at all the car shows I go stalking my every move, seeing what I'm doing, etc.

rivi3
from New York
DjShift, 19 January 2017, 02:28
Reply      
rivi3 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
rivi3 wrote:
pdkcars wrote:
I mean I can understand where you're coming from but the thing is they're going to keep at it as long as you react. I know it's hard not to, I'd probably be frustrated too. When did this start?


This started around 2015-2016ish.

Also, before you say "cut them off", I did, however I had made the mistake of giving my number out to another spotted in the town next door to me, and he gave my number to everyone else so now I sometimes get spammed with prank phone calls from people I don't even know. So it's impossible to ignore it.

I'm not so sure you understand what ignore it means then.


I'm not so sure you understand just how bad these people are and how they follow me around at all the car shows I go stalking my every move, seeing what I'm doing, etc.

That is exactly what I mean. Let them follow you, let them stalk you, let them make fun of you, even let them walk in your yard if they want to (or don't, that's what police and/or guns are for). Just pay no attention to them and don't even acknowledge their presence in the slightest. If they try talking to you pretend you don't hear a thing.

I even do that to my boss at work on certain days when they're annoying me.

I'll just stand there like;
Boss: Sam
Boss: Sam
Boss: Sam
Boss: Sam, have you swept the floor?
Coworker: I don't think he hears you.
Me: .....
Me : (5 minutes later) Did you ask me something?
Last modified by DjShift, 19 January 2017, 02:32

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
FanOfSuperCars, 19 January 2017, 04:05
Reply      
DjShift wrote:
rivi3 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
rivi3 wrote:
pdkcars wrote:
I mean I can understand where you're coming from but the thing is they're going to keep at it as long as you react. I know it's hard not to, I'd probably be frustrated too. When did this start?


This started around 2015-2016ish.

Also, before you say "cut them off", I did, however I had made the mistake of giving my number out to another spotted in the town next door to me, and he gave my number to everyone else so now I sometimes get spammed with prank phone calls from people I don't even know. So it's impossible to ignore it.

I'm not so sure you understand what ignore it means then.


I'm not so sure you understand just how bad these people are and how they follow me around at all the car shows I go stalking my every move, seeing what I'm doing, etc.

That is exactly what I mean. Let them follow you, let them stalk you, let them make fun of you, even let them walk in your yard if they want to (or don't, that's what police and/or guns are for). Just pay no attention to them and don't even acknowledge their presence in the slightest. If they try talking to you pretend you don't hear a thing.

I even do that to my boss at work on certain days when they're annoying me.

I'll just stand there like;
Boss: Sam
Boss: Sam
Boss: Sam
Boss: Sam, have you swept the floor?
Coworker: I don't think he hears you.
Me: .....
Me : (5 minutes later) Did you ask me something?


Sam is right, ignore them. Basically just completely ignore them and don't react, it'll take the fun out of it for them. They'll get bored, and stop doing it.

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
rivi3, 21 January 2017, 18:26
Reply      
Anybody else here about the drama between Effspot and Farshad/Salomondrin?

rivi3
from New York
pdkcars, 21 January 2017, 18:56
Reply      
This? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4q3xDpt-Iw

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
FanOfSuperCars, 21 January 2017, 21:56
Reply      
rivi3 wrote:
Anybody else here about the drama between Effspot and Farshad/Salomondrin?

all the "svipe" fanboys lol

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
rivi3, 22 January 2017, 00:10
Reply      
Tbh after reading some comments I think everyone is at fault. Effspot provoked it by taking a picture of Farshad, and Farshad completely overreacted. Jesus Christ the whole car community is full of cancer.

rivi3
from New York
davisvehicles, 22 January 2017, 01:16
Reply      
rivi3 wrote:
Tbh after reading some comments I think everyone is at fault. Effspot provoked it by taking a picture of Farshad, and Farshad completely overreacted. Jesus Christ the whole car community is full of cancer.


lol this is true. although its just a picture, like who gives a cr*p? There faces are all over the internet. I hate the salomondrin videos anyways so it's kind of funny to see them getting all butthurt over a photo! Also there svipe fanboys are really funny to watch.

davisvehicles
from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
pdkcars, 22 January 2017, 02:44
Reply      
Thought I was the only one who didn't like him lol

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
DjShift, 22 January 2017, 03:19
Reply      
I don't like any of them

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
Post a reply