Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
szhirr, 13 July 2017, 23:21
ggregg wrote:
Admin Gregg here again. I sense a bit of anxiety from some of you whiny little losers. So I am here to help you out.

You have only 2 options:
1) Get the hell out and never come back to this site....... or...
2) Do what my lover Roberto and I do to calm anxiety: Buy a couple of gerbils and shove them where the sun don't shine.

I am aware that there is some imposter Gregg claiming to be me. Don't be fooled. He is a fraud. I am the real deal. To clarify, the REAL Gregg the Admin has a tattoo of a flaming rainbow on his right butt cheek. I dare the imposter to prove himself. I willfully show my hairy butt cheeks to anyone who sweet talks me.

Next time I see more whining on these forums, I will shut them down permanently and replace them with links to photos of my recent operation to repair my rectum. It was not a pretty sight.

I will be unavailable for comments the rest of today while I am out shopping for a new book: “Redesigning websites for dummies”. I will leave a few moderators in charge until I return. Those little freaks are only slightly stupider than I am. So they are still more than capable of removing pictures of dogs that get posted.

Admin Gregg, peace out.

I dont know if this is true

szhirr
from Mexico
bullchaser, 13 July 2017, 23:22
ggregg wrote:
Admin Gregg here again. I sense a bit of anxiety from some of you whiny little losers. So I am here to help you out.

You have only 2 options:
2) Do what my lover Roberto and I do to calm anxiety: Buy a couple of gerbils and shove them where the sun don't shine.

I am aware that there is some imposter Gregg claiming to be me. Don't be fooled. He is a fraud. I am the real deal. To clarify, the REAL Gregg the Admin has a tattoo of a flaming rainbow on his right butt cheek. I dare the imposter to prove himself. I willfully show my hairy butt cheeks to anyone who sweet talks me.

Next time I see more whining on these forums, I will shut them down permanently and replace them with links to photos of my recent operation to repair my rectum. It was not a pretty sight.

I will be unavailable for comments the rest of today while I am out shopping for a new book: “Redesigning websites for dummies”. I will leave a few moderators in charge until I return. Those little freaks are only slightly stupider than I am. So they are still more than capable of removing pictures of dogs that get posted.

Admin Gregg, peace out.

Stop.

bullchaser
from Illinois
DjShift, 14 July 2017, 00:49
ggregg wrote:

You have only 2 options:

Admin Gregg, peace out.

Little too many G's in that name I see.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
waddle2gracious, 14 July 2017, 02:58
ggregg wrote:

You have only 2 options:

Admin Gregg, peace out.

Here

waddle2gracious
from Florida
rivi3, 14 July 2017, 05:11
Here

rivi3
from New York
DjShift, 14 July 2017, 05:21
ggregg wrote:

You have only 2 options:

Admin Gregg, peace out.

Here

DjShift
gregg, 14 July 2017, 05:46
[https://media.giphy.com/media/EyKkUwFA65iQE/giphy.gif]

He has awoken....

gregg
FanOfSuperCars, 14 July 2017, 06:32
gregg wrote:
He has awoken....

finally the real gregg

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
Ferrarifanman, 14 July 2017, 06:50
[https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/56/56505b21fd97fb11ead895abd38f4e5891dcccf2_full.jpg]

Ferrarifanman
gregg, 14 July 2017, 07:02
Dear spotters

First of all, I want to thank all of you who posted on this thread, even the fake impersonators, which gave me a laugh. And thank you to those who sent me direct messages.

It shows you guys care about this site, see it's potential, and don't want it to go to waste.

Soon, I'll have a moderator who will keep the quality of accepted and featured photos consistent, and will make sure the community keeps a positive vibe.

In the meantime, the development team will work toward making gradual improvements to the site and overall functionality.

In short, we will...

Make ExoticSpotter Great Again!!! (sorry, bad Trump joke). But for real, we hear you loud and clear, and we'll make it better again.

- Gregg

gregg
DjShift, 14 July 2017, 12:29
gregg wrote:
Dear spotters

First of all, I want to thank all of you who posted on this thread, even the fake impersonators, which gave me a laugh. And thank you to those who sent me direct messages.

It shows you guys care about this site, see it's potential, and don't want it to go to waste.

Soon, I'll have a moderator who will keep the quality of accepted and featured photos consistent, and will make sure the community keeps a positive vibe.

In the meantime, the development team will work toward making gradual improvements to the site and overall functionality.

In short, we will...

Make ExoticSpotter Great Again!!! (sorry, bad Trump joke). But for real, we hear you loud and clear, and we'll make it better again.

- Gregg

lol. I've been using that same "Make ES great again" quote since the election in these forums.

DjShift
waddle2gracious, 14 July 2017, 13:46
gregg wrote:
Dear spotters

In short, we will...

- Gregg

If you could give us updates via the forum or blog, that would be great!
Last modified by waddle2gracious, 14 July 2017, 13:46

waddle2gracious
from Florida
Ma-auto, 14 July 2017, 14:35
Ferrarifanman wrote:
[https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/56/56505b21fd97fb11ead895abd38f4e5891dcccf2_full.jpg]

w

o

k

e
Last modified by Ma-auto, 14 July 2017, 14:36

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
davisvehicles, 15 July 2017, 04:06
gregg wrote:
Dear spotters

In short, we will...

Make ExoticSpotter Great Again!!! (sorry, bad Drumpf joke). But for real, we hear you loud and clear, and we'll make it better again.

- Gregg

Thanks for the update!

davisvehicles
from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
gregg, 16 July 2017, 02:30
A quick moderation update:

I have chosen King_AM to be the interim moderator. I'll be providing guidelines for him over the next few days, and will also publish detailed spotter guidelines - so you guys know all the rules and what we look for when selecting featured photos.

If you have any feedback so far, let me know.

Gregg

gregg
Post a reply