Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
waddle2gracious, 12 July 2017, 14:13
dandude999 wrote:
Someone needs to somehow contact the admins and tell them all of the bullsh*t that has happened on this site recently.

I've already sent two messages to gregg, I haven't received a response on either of them. One message was 6 days ago, the other 3 days ago.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
dandude999, 12 July 2017, 15:57
waddle2gracious wrote:
dandude999 wrote:
Someone needs to somehow contact the admins and tell them all of the bullsh*t that has happened on this site recently.

I've already sent two messages to gregg, I haven't received a response on either of them. One message was 6 days ago, the other 3 days ago.

I just messaged him as well. I will see if he ever responds. Also, it says he was last active 2 days ago so i'm not sure why he hasn't responded to your messages.
Last modified by dandude999, 12 July 2017, 16:05

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
rivi3, 12 July 2017, 16:58
andrewo1234 wrote:
andrewo wrote:
It is pathetically obvious that the Admins of this site don't even care anymore. I just saw that some fool recently posted a picture of a dog. And the worst part is that it is still up. That lets you know that you are wasting your time clicking on this site.

Why are any of you still here? Go to other sites and start a community there. ES.com SUCKS!

Hey admins, if you're even reading this (which I highly doubt) I have something to say: FU*CK YOU!!!

One of the many reasons I quit this site is because there are people on here who do bizarre things like save my profile photo from years ago and then make a fake account pretending to be me. This person is not andrewo and it's kinda creepy someone would do this. Find a better way to spend your time.

You know this website has gone to complete sh*t when there's a creepy stalker pretending to be somebody else. Oh my god. Admins where are you??

rivi3
from New York
DjShift, 12 July 2017, 17:03
rivi3 wrote:
andrewo1234 wrote:
andrewo wrote:
It is pathetically obvious that the Admins of this site don't even care anymore. I just saw that some fool recently posted a picture of a dog. And the worst part is that it is still up. That lets you know that you are wasting your time clicking on this site.

Why are any of you still here? Go to other sites and start a community there. ES.com SUCKS!

Hey admins, if you're even reading this (which I highly doubt) I have something to say: FU*CK YOU!!!

One of the many reasons I quit this site is because there are people on here who do bizarre things like save my profile photo from years ago and then make a fake account pretending to be me. This person is not andrewo and it's kinda creepy someone would do this. Find a better way to spend your time.

You know this website has gone to complete sh*t when there's a creepy stalker pretending to be somebody else. Oh my god. Admins where are you??

Honestly though that exact thing happened more than once in the time phrase you had been gone though. Someone made imposter accounts of me, Andrew, Justin, Jameson Apodaca, and if I remember correctly even you. Was really annoying but they IP banned that troll.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
rivi3, 12 July 2017, 17:03
davisvehicles wrote:
Yup, this site has gone so down hill it's not even funny. VL8 needs to be banned. Everything gets randomly posted or not posted. No mods in sight. It is really quite sad as this is the last true car spotting site whose interface isn't complete cr*p (cough autogespot cough). I honestly check back just to see if it is still alive and i'll post photos of my best spots which just barely get any likes anymore. I loved it back in 2012 and 2013 when there were tons of people who were mature and posted good spots! Oh how times have changed.

Wouldn't say everyone, I mean there was still a lot of drama that ensued like with RSL, zonka81 and, um... me lol. But honestly the amount of sh*t that has been going on now is nothing like it was back then.

And I still don't know why people are saying AG is cr*p, sure the interface takes a little bit to get used to and yes they apparently have a license plate fetish but besides those two things, the website is pretty decent. I upload most of my stuff on there because they allow more cars and it has opened my eyes to develop interests in new types of cars. If it was so bad, how come there are over 600,000 spots with constant updates on the newest finds?
Last modified by rivi3, 12 July 2017, 17:04

rivi3
from New York
DjShift, 12 July 2017, 17:05
andrewo1234 wrote:
andrewo wrote:

TBH if I was guessing he probably screenshotted one of your photos at some point and just cropped it down to the profile pic to make that. There's a lot of screenshots out there of your various spots throughout the years. Still pretty rude though.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
dandude999, 12 July 2017, 17:24
rivi3 wrote:
davisvehicles wrote:
Yup, this site has gone so down hill it's not even funny. VL8 needs to be banned. Everything gets randomly posted or not posted. No mods in sight. It is really quite sad as this is the last true car spotting site whose interface isn't complete cr*p (cough autogespot cough). I honestly check back just to see if it is still alive and i'll post photos of my best spots which just barely get any likes anymore. I loved it back in 2012 and 2013 when there were tons of people who were mature and posted good spots! Oh how times have changed.

Wouldn't say everyone, I mean there was still a lot of drama that ensued like with RSL, zonka81 and, um... me lol. But honestly the amount of sh*t that has been going on now is nothing like it was back then.

And I still don't know why people are saying AG is cr*p, sure the interface takes a little bit to get used to and yes they apparently have a license plate fetish but besides those two things, the website is pretty decent. I upload most of my stuff on there because they allow more cars and it has opened my eyes to develop interests in new types of cars. If it was so bad, how come there are over 600,000 spots with constant updates on the newest finds?

I also use AG as well as ES because they allow more cars, but ES has much more of a community. I suppose we could make some sort of community on AG.
Last modified by dandude999, 12 July 2017, 17:24

dandude999
Ma-auto, 12 July 2017, 18:11
Testing the waters with my most recent post. Featured, as expected. Mine have always gone up immediately, sorry for anyone whose spots haven't. But let's see how this goes.

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
dandude999, 12 July 2017, 18:42
Ma-auto wrote:
Testing the waters with my most recent post. Featured, as expected. Mine have always gone up immediately, sorry for anyone whose spots haven't. But let's see how this goes.

Mine also go up immediately.

dandude999
Greggg, 12 July 2017, 21:30
Admin Gregg here... Apologies for the lateness of my reply. I do have a life outside this site you know. Being the full-time fry cook at my local McDonald's isn't easy. Plus, my boss has been giving me a hard time since since that time I attempted to stick my wiener into the fryer. Aside from that I am taking classes part-time to dedicate myself to my true passion: being a hair dresser to all the neighborhood transvestites!

I just don't have the time to work on this site anymore. My mom also confiscated my computer recently. I don't know how she did it since I always lock the basement door. But my lover Roberto promises me he will buy me a new computer if we elope soon!

Rest assured, eventually I will redesign this site. But instead of exotic CARS, this site will be all about exotic men IN cars. By that, I mean nothing but pictures of guys like me and Roberto getting wet and wild washing our cars to fund our crack habit.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go back to what I was doing prior to replying to you all... running naked backwards through a cornfield! Heavens to Murgatroyd! How delightful!
Deleted account
ethanmckinley1, 12 July 2017, 22:23
Greggg wrote:
Admin Gregg here... Apologies for the lateness of my reply. I do have a life outside this site you know. Being the full-time fry cook at my local McDonald's isn't easy. Plus, my boss has been giving me a hard time since since that time I attempted to stick my wiener into the fryer. Aside from that I am taking classes part-time to dedicate myself to my true passion: being a hair dresser to all the neighborhood transvestites!

I just don't have the time to work on this site anymore. My mom also confiscated my computer recently. I don't know how she did it since I always lock the basement door. But my lover Roberto promises me he will buy me a new computer if we elope soon!

Rest assured, eventually I will redesign this site. But instead of exotic CARS, this site will be all about exotic men IN cars. By that, I mean nothing but pictures of guys like me and Roberto getting wet and wild washing our cars to fund our crack habit.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go back to what I was doing prior to replying to you all... running naked backwards through a cornfield! Heavens to Murgatroyd! How delightful!

ok, i couldn't help but laugh at this one

ethanmckinley1
from Portland, Oregon
Lamborarri, 12 July 2017, 23:07
Greggg wrote:

My god how many f**king people are going to make fake accounts to be influential members on the site.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
williamparish, 13 July 2017, 00:03
Another side effect of having no admins or moderators.

williamparish
from North Carolina
waddle2gracious, 13 July 2017, 00:21
williamparish wrote:
Another side effect of having no admins or moderators.

Very true.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
rivi3, 13 July 2017, 01:04
No wonder Andrew quit >_<

rivi3
from New York
Post a reply