Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
DjShift, 13 July 2017, 04:33
And to think like 5 years ago I said this site would be fun as an anarchy. lol

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
bullchaser, 13 July 2017, 05:31
This is getting really bad guys. Is there anyway to add admins without having to wait for the real ones? I'm sure there are some people here who would be willing to do that. This site doesn't have to die.

bullchaser
from Illinois
rivi3, 13 July 2017, 06:13
Greggg wrote:
Admin Gregg here... Apologies for the lateness of my reply. I do have a life outside this site you know. Being the full-time fry cook at my local McDonald's isn't easy. Plus, my boss has been giving me a hard time since since that time I attempted to stick my wiener into the fryer. Aside from that I am taking classes part-time to dedicate myself to my true passion: being a hair dresser to all the neighborhood transvestites!

I just don't have the time to work on this site anymore. My mom also confiscated my computer recently. I don't know how she did it since I always lock the basement door. But my lover Roberto promises me he will buy me a new computer if we elope soon!

Rest assured, eventually I will redesign this site. But instead of exotic CARS, this site will be all about exotic men IN cars. By that, I mean nothing but pictures of guys like me and Roberto getting wet and wild washing our cars to fund our crack habit.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go back to what I was doing prior to replying to you all... running naked backwards through a cornfield! Heavens to Murgatroyd! How delightful!

This is cancer but I can't help but laugh at this one... f*ck me.

rivi3
from New York
dandude999, 13 July 2017, 07:29
bullchaser wrote:
This is getting really bad guys. Is there anyway to add admins without having to wait for the real ones? I'm sure there are some people here who would be willing to do that. This site doesn't have to die.

Yes, there must be someone who can do that.

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
Ma-auto, 13 July 2017, 17:41
there's been more action on this site in the past week than there has been in the past year lmfao. I'm gonna try to email Greg or some sh*t because this is getting out of hand quick.

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
dandude999, 13 July 2017, 18:02
If anyone gets the spot of the week email that always has someones address on it. Idk how that helps but it could.
Last modified by dandude999, 13 July 2017, 18:04

dandude999
dandude999, 13 July 2017, 18:15
@Ferrarifanman Your Singer Porsches have just been uploaded and featured and a ton of other cars also just got uploaded. Also, a GT-R just got featured and so did a 911 combo. Do you guys think the admins are back?

dandude999
Ma-auto, 13 July 2017, 18:43
Got a response from Greg. Don't lose hope just yet.

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
911gt3rsfan, 13 July 2017, 19:27
What did Gregg say?

911gt3rsfan
from Summit, New Jersey
ethanmckinley1, 13 July 2017, 20:42
911gt3rsfan wrote:
What did Gregg say?

^^^

ethanmckinley1
from Portland, Oregon
rivi3, 13 July 2017, 20:52
ethanmckinley1 wrote:
911gt3rsfan wrote:
What did Gregg say?

^^^

^^^^

rivi3
from New York
rivi3, 13 July 2017, 20:54
Yo, some of the accounts on this thread got deleted and on the fake andrewo post, it now reads "Deleted by moderator". Don't lose hope, somebody is cleaning this website up. Hopefully we can start new soon.

rivi3
from New York
szhirr, 13 July 2017, 21:28
rivi3 wrote:
Yo, some of the accounts on this thread got deleted and on the fake andrewo post, it now reads "Deleted by moderator". Don't lose hope, somebody is cleaning this website up. Hopefully we can start new soon.

I really hope it
I tried to upload a Saleen S281(legit spot) like 4 times but nothing
next to a vintage volvo P-1800
http://www.exoticspotter.com/other-vintage-mexico-city-mexico-229710 (photo of the volvo, next to it is the S281 that doestent get uploaded, also good quality pic)

szhirr
from Mexico
dandude999, 13 July 2017, 22:13
rivi3 wrote:
ethanmckinley1 wrote:
911gt3rsfan wrote:
What did Gregg say?

^^^

^^^^

^^^^^

dandude999