r8lover wrote:
rivi3 wrote:
SDJ2_Photography wrote:
The question is, why were you even taking a photo of that? @rivi3

Autogespot :P

The questions still remains lol.

1) OCD associated with autism
2) I never get out anywhere so very rarely do I ever see anything really good
3) I want to be in the Spotter Top 100 on Autogespot and beat someone who currently has over 10,0000 spots (that's not even an aggeration)
4) I want to find every AG-acceptable car ever made excluding tuners and test models
5) Good photography practice for still and panning shots. This way I don't f*ck up if I spot something really good.
6) It's kinda fun finding the different specs and colors on each car.
Last modified by rivi3, 25 August 2016, 04:23

rivi3
from New York
rivi3, 25 August 2016, 04:22
zonda21 wrote:
rivi3 wrote:
SDJ2_Photography wrote:
The question is, why were you even taking a photo of that? @rivi3

Autogespot :P

That's kinda pathetic, it's not even a GT500...

I didn't even take pics of Mustangs in general until Autogespot...

rivi3
from New York
pdkcars, 25 August 2016, 12:38
I remember getting a BMW M6 back in March and as soon as I finished this guy walked out of Ihop eyeballing me as I walked towards FiveBel0W. The whole time just eyeballing me. Typically it isn't the owners who have a problem in my experience, it's the randoms.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
SDJ2_Photography, 25 August 2016, 21:01
I was shooting an SLS Roadster last Monday night with my camera and tripod, and according to my dad, who was in the car across the street, the owner stood on the sidewalk about forty feet from where I was and watched me for like ten minutes. Just stood there eating his ice cream that he'd just got lol. After I was done he walked back, started the car, and drove off. As he was driving away he waved to me. Nice guy, let me take the photos without saying anything lol

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
abcs, 03 January 2017, 21:42
I have some pretty good ones, but just noticed this one while going through photos today. Hard to see but he's taking a photo of all the spotters taking photos lol
[http://i68.tinypic.com/2rcsg0p.png]

abcs
from Canada
911gt3rsfan, 13 January 2017, 00:50
As I was taking pictures of a Model X P90D and the lady in the car took my picture.

911gt3rsfan
from Summit, New Jersey
Werner, 17 January 2017, 17:45
Once when I was photographing an Audi R8 V10 Plus, a bystander joked saying, "The owner wants $5 a photo". I talked to the person a bit, and found out that the owner had taken delivery less than two weeks prior. This was in June/July, 2016.

Werner
from Coeur d'Alene, United States
Werner, 26 January 2017, 07:14
I don't know if it is considered exotic, but one time I was at a dealership, photographing a Nissan 370Z (at that time, I had not seen many. I lived in Hell, Michigan), and as I was finishing up, a 370Z Nismo driver came up, and said (and I quote) "This is the one you want to photograph! Its a Nismo!". I took photos of the front, back, and he let me take shots of the interior.

Werner
pdkcars, 26 January 2017, 15:39
I remember back in 2015, one of my best spotting days where I got out of school early because my mom wanted to schedule a test drive for the Tesla Model S, I saw a trio of 458s and an MC Stradale and Audi S8 across from them. Then a new Flying Spur and a Continental GTC V8 S on the other side of the mall, but I missed an RR Phantom. Then two regular Maserati GT Sports and a V8 Vantage S Roadster later in the day. We went to a grocery store similar to Whole Foods on the old money side of town before seeing the Aston and when we were about to leave this sharp af facelift S8 parked next to us. I asked the owner for a picture, not realizing he was on the phone and he like didn't care at all. He even let me get a picture of the interior which was Nougat Brown I believe. It was a great day and I always love it when owners are nice.
Last modified by pdkcars, 26 January 2017, 15:42

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
911gt3rsfan, 29 January 2017, 17:44
An i8 owner threatened to break my camera today.

911gt3rsfan
from Summit, New Jersey
Werner, 02 February 2017, 05:02
Now this is a stereotype crawling from the wood work! I got a very sour look from a bald dude in an I8!

Werner
pdkcars, 02 February 2017, 05:29
http://jalopnik.com/bmw-i8-road-rage-goes-down-exactly-how-you-think-it-wou-1787626534

kek
Last modified by pdkcars, 02 February 2017, 05:29

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
hjrodenburg, 03 February 2017, 01:01
I was waiting to cross the street in San Francisco, and a 458 Speciale pulled up to a red light. He saw me taking a picture, so he hopped out and let me sit in it, and even took a picture of me. Really nice guy
Last modified by hjrodenburg, 03 February 2017, 01:02

hjrodenburg
from Washington
Mazdafreak, 06 February 2017, 22:36
911gt3rsfan wrote:

Is it just me, or do hybrid drivers generally act like (to put it nicely) the world revolves around them?

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Mtweedel13, 06 February 2017, 23:12
Mazdafreak wrote:
911gt3rsfan wrote:

Is it just me, or do hybrid drivers generally act like (to put it nicely) the world revolves around them?

*BMW drivers

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
Post a reply