pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
rivi3, 27 February 2017, 00:42
pdkcars wrote:
A comment I just read on IG between some car spotters fighting:

"can you just f**king shut up please?
And maybe just die"

XD I don't even know lmao...

This is why I try not to associate myself with other spotters lmao. People really need to understand there is more to the car hobby than just spotting, like learning the mechanics of how the cars work (I still need to improve on that myself), enjoying all different types of cars, going for a drive and making friends along the way.

rivi3
from New York
rivi3, 20 March 2017, 01:58
I've decided to revive this thread because of something major that happened to effspot and I feel like it has to be posted on here because this is just how horrible the car community has become.

So, a member of Cup Gang found out where Salomondrin lived (as in his home address) but wasn't planning on doing anything about it. Salomondrin somehow heard about it and issued everybody in Cup Gang and Effspot (who had nothing to do with this) a cease and desist letter and ordering a temporary restraining order for 120 days to all of them. Salomondrin also went on a livestream on Instagram and started screaming "f*ck YOU EFFSPOT, f*ck YOU" while all his fanbase cheered him on. Effspot and the rest of Cup Gang had to go to court where the judge threw out the case because Effspot and Cup Gang did not pose an immediate threat to Salomondrin.

I bring this up because if somebody is willing to bring you to COURT over INSTAGRAM DRAMA for fucks sake, this is how you know there is a serious problem in the spotter community. The cancerous car spotters and the egotistical car owners are what's ruining the car scene as we know it. We need to do something where we don't have this petty bullshit anymore. I'm getting real sick of it.

rivi3
from New York
waddle2gracious, 20 March 2017, 02:45
rivi3 wrote:
I've decided to revive this thread because of something major that happened to effspot and I feel like it has to be posted on here because this is just how horrible the car community has become.

So, a member of Cup Gang found out where Salomondrin lived (as in his home address) but wasn't planning on doing anything about it. Salomondrin somehow heard about it and issued everybody in Cup Gang and Effspot (who had nothing to do with this) a cease and desist letter and ordering a temporary restraining order for 120 days to all of them. Salomondrin also went on a livestream on Instagram and started screaming "f*ck YOU EFFSPOT, f*ck YOU" while all his fanbase cheered him on. Effspot and the rest of Cup Gang had to go to court where the judge threw out the case because Effspot and Cup Gang did not pose an immediate threat to Salomondrin.

I bring this up because if somebody is willing to bring you to COURT over INSTAGRAM DRAMA for fucks sake, this is how you know there is a serious problem in the spotter community. The cancerous car spotters and the egotistical car owners are what's ruining the car scene as we know it. We need to do something where we don't have this petty bullshit anymore. I'm getting real sick of it.

I'm not too into the whole social media side of spotting (this is the only social means of spotting I belong to), but that's pretty sad if it's true.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
hyoung90, 20 March 2017, 02:47
Watching salomondrins YouTube videos gives me cancer. At least effspot brings pretty cool contents without flaunting his success. Salomondrin thrives on this and honestly with his pussy ass retraining order, just goes to show how immature and stupid his gang is. Car spotting communities needs to get their sh*t together

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
pdkcars, 20 March 2017, 03:24
I just like staying in my own little world of AG spotters and city-specific IG spotters like myself. :D It seems everywhere you go there has to be drama. Taking pictures of cars and showing off cars is the last place I'd expect that to happen. :/

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
r8lover, 20 March 2017, 03:34
Lol that's honestly kind of funny in it's own sad little way. What a pathetic loser. As if it wasn't clear enough by his cars and their specs, he seems like he needs to make sure he constantly is in some sort of spotlight.
Deleted account
davisvehicles, 20 March 2017, 22:33
hyoung90 wrote:
Watching salomondrins YouTube videos gives me cancer. At least effspot brings pretty cool contents without flaunting his success. Salomondrin thrives on this and honestly with his pussy ass retraining order, just goes to show how immature and stupid his gang is. Car spotting communities needs to get their sh*t together

This. He is SO annoying and his videos are barely about cars anyways. ugh.

davisvehicles
from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Star080, 20 March 2017, 23:03
I also f*cking hate Salomondrin and his videos.

Star080
cargame_parker, 21 March 2017, 15:06
pdkcars wrote:
I just like staying in my own little world of AG spotters and city-specific IG spotters like myself. :D It seems everywhere you go there has to be drama. Taking pictures of cars and showing off cars is the last place I'd expect that to happen. :/

Yes! These groups are so competitive and nasty when there's no real reason to be considering you all share the same great interest and skill.

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
rivi3, 22 March 2017, 00:05
For anyone wondering, all of this is 100% true. Effspot made a livestream about it over the weekend. I forgot to add that Salomondrin was crying in court according to Effspot as in "his voice was breaking, he was tearing up, etc."

rivi3
from New York
Cars_of_texas, 22 March 2017, 00:44
pdkcars wrote:

I totally agree! I don't even know any spotters in real life, but on Instagram I am able to contact local spotters on any cool cars/events in the area.
Last modified by Cars_of_texas, 22 March 2017, 02:20

Cars_of_texas
from Dallas, Texas
DjShift, 22 March 2017, 01:54
Star080 wrote:
I also f*cking hate Salomondrin and his videos.

Same here. Always have and always will. Same as Effspot.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
sumosloths, 22 March 2017, 23:36
rivi3 wrote:
For anyone wondering, all of this is 100% true. Effspot made a livestream about it over the weekend. I forgot to add that Salomondrin was crying in court according to Effspot as in "his voice was breaking, he was tearing up, etc."

You all seem to have the same story but I can't find anything about this online. Literally all I found was some youtuber talking about it but he took so long to get to the point that I just stopped watching.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
rivi3, 23 March 2017, 02:15
sumosloths wrote:
rivi3 wrote:

You all seem to have the same story but I can't find anything about this online. Literally all I found was some youtuber talking about it but he took so long to get to the point that I just stopped watching.

It was kind of on the down-low but he did make a whole stream about it. You should ask him.

rivi3
from New York
Post a reply