Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
DeltaCapt57, 11 July 2017, 00:28
Relatively new to the site but have uploaded like 8 pics since last week and haven't seen a single one of them. I'm also completely lost as to what gets a photo featured. I literally saw a picture of a LAMP on the sight not too long ago. Lots of potato camera shots on the front page as well. So much potential for this site, shame to see it being wasted.
Last modified by DeltaCapt57, 11 July 2017, 00:33

DeltaCapt57
williamparish, 11 July 2017, 09:00
I also agree with pretty much everything everyone has been saying, I uploaded a spot a week ago and it never appeared, not sure how long until it will. The admins either need to get involved in the site again or give it to someone who will, how many of us even click the ads anyways? Doubt it makes much money. While the website isn't bad, it could be freshened up, also there isn't any mobile site or app or anything like that, which is basically essential today. This site used to be constantly busy, high level spots getting 100+ likes, even averages ones getting 30 or 40, now if anything breaks 20 it's impressive. Watching the decline has been sad because there aren't many communities like this one on the internet, but truthfully, if it is going to take weeks for spots to upload how much longer are any of us going to use this site? (Moderators who can approve, add categories would be a short term fix).

williamparish
from North Carolina
dandude999, 11 July 2017, 11:38
williamparish wrote:
I also agree with pretty much everything everyone has been saying, I uploaded a spot a week ago and it never appeared, not sure how long until it will. The admins either need to get involved in the site again or give it to someone who will, how many of us even click the ads anyways? Doubt it makes much money. While the website isn't bad, it could be freshened up, also there isn't any mobile site or app or anything like that, which is basically essential today. This site used to be constantly busy, high level spots getting 100+ likes, even averages ones getting 30 or 40, now if anything breaks 20 it's impressive. Watching the decline has been sad because there aren't many communities like this one on the internet, but truthfully, if it is going to take weeks for spots to upload how much longer are any of us going to use this site? (Moderators who can approve, add categories would be a short term fix).

I agree. I think the admins need to allow other people to be admins as well. If they did that, i'm sure the site would improve a lot and become more popular.
Last modified by dandude999, 11 July 2017, 11:38

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
DjShift, 11 July 2017, 16:00
dandude999 wrote:
williamparish wrote:

I agree. I think the admins need to allow other people to be admins as well. If they did that, i'm sure the site would improve a lot and become more popular.

They had a whole team of moderators at one point that had the power to do most of the stuff they didn't have time for but I think most of them are pretty inactive now as well.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
Ferrarifanman, 11 July 2017, 20:23
UPDATE: Still no sign of my Singer picture after a week of submitting it. This is honestly kinda pathetic.

Ferrarifanman
waddle2gracious, 12 July 2017, 00:26
Ferrarifanman wrote:
UPDATE: Still no sign of my Singer picture after a week of submitting it. This is honestly kinda pathetic.

That's happened to me before for about a couple months were uploads took days to get on the site. But one day I did a couple uploads, and they showed up instantly for some reason. The whole delayed upload thing has never happened to me since then.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
FanOfSuperCars, 12 July 2017, 00:28
The dog photo is #8 highest rated in the past week.

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
andrewo, 12 July 2017, 00:52
This post was deleted 13 July 2017, 17:54 by moderator
Deleted account
rivi3, 12 July 2017, 05:06
Pssst...here's a great spotting website. Even if you don't like it, it's still a hell of a lot better than this one.
Last modified by rivi3, 12 July 2017, 05:06

rivi3
from New York
rivi3, 12 July 2017, 05:07
andrewo wrote:
It is pathetically obvious that the Admins of this site don't even care anymore. I just saw that some fool recently posted a picture of a dog. And the worst part is that it is still up. That lets you know that you are wasting your time clicking on this site.

Why are any of you still here? Go to other sites and start a community there. ES.com SUCKS!

Hey admins, if you're even reading this (which I highly doubt) I have something to say: FU*CK YOU!!!

Somehow I feel like this isn't Andrew writing this...

rivi3
from New York
davisvehicles, 12 July 2017, 05:35
Yup, this site has gone so down hill it's not even funny. VL8 needs to be banned. Everything gets randomly posted or not posted. No mods in sight. It is really quite sad as this is the last true car spotting site whose interface isn't complete cr*p (cough autogespot cough). I honestly check back just to see if it is still alive and i'll post photos of my best spots which just barely get any likes anymore. I loved it back in 2012 and 2013 when there were tons of people who were mature and posted good spots! Oh how times have changed.

davisvehicles
from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
FanOfSuperCars, 12 July 2017, 05:54
rivi3 wrote:
andrewo wrote:
It is pathetically obvious that the Admins of this site don't even care anymore. I just saw that some fool recently posted a picture of a dog. And the worst part is that it is still up. That lets you know that you are wasting your time clicking on this site.

Why are any of you still here? Go to other sites and start a community there. ES.com SUCKS!

Hey admins, if you're even reading this (which I highly doubt) I have something to say: FU*CK YOU!!!

Thats what I was thinking. Probably not him who posted this.

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
Mtweedel13, 12 July 2017, 07:04
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
rivi3 wrote:
andrewo wrote:

Thats what I was thinking. Probably not him who posted this.

"Newest Member: andrewo"

Still up as of this writing

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
dandude999, 12 July 2017, 07:28
Someone needs to somehow contact the admins and tell them all of the bullsh*t that has happened on this site recently.

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
andrewo1234, 12 July 2017, 13:59
andrewo wrote:

One of the many reasons I quit this site is because there are people on here who do bizarre things like save my profile photo from years ago and then make a fake account pretending to be me. This person is not andrewo and it's kinda creepy someone would do this. Find a better way to spend your time.

andrewo1234
Post a reply