Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Ferrarifanman, 08 August 2015, 02:39
What just happened?

Ferrarifanman
falsely, 08 August 2015, 05:32
Don't worry Ian, I will not be a dick to you if I ever meet you. Just like you said on ig :)
Last modified by falsely, 08 August 2015, 05:32

falsely
from San Francisco, California
ianr22, 08 August 2015, 06:07
falsely wrote:
Don't worry Ian, I will not be a dick to you if I ever meet you. Just like you said on ig :)

Thanks
Deleted account
bej96, 08 August 2015, 10:53
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
I hope i get to meet some of y'all but considering how many people are gonna be there, it'll probably be impossible.

I hope not to meet you

Okay you're cool.
Anyone that's not this kid

You're a f**king dick to me so why should I respect you? I respect people who treat me right. Maybe that's not your style but I sure as hell don't appreciate that. Take Martin (sumosloths) for example, he's nice and pretty cool, I like that so I respect him but I don't respect people who treat me like sh*t and youre one of those ones

God damn I said I wanted to meet people at car week, not come here to fight a pointless issue when I don't even know who you really are.
Think I'm a dick? I respect your opinion. Do I care? Not one bit. You don't have to like me or respect me, but I sure as hell won't make a enemy online over a kid. Don't know what I did to you exactly that made you hate me this much, and I'm sorry. If you think i don't mean it, that's your problem. But have fun hating me :)
Always enjoy your little burst of anger

f*ck you, you don't know what I've been through

I really don't :) then again I don't know what anyone on here's been through. Good point, I give you that.
I try viewing situations like what you're doing here more positively, you should try it.

It's hard man

It da okay. I be hurr for you.

Shut up b*tch

Yes sir! :) I needed that!

Bye

Have a great night! This was fun

Grow up! Who cares what either of you have been through we here to look at cool cars not to be psychiatrists.

bej96
from New Zealand
bullchaser, 08 August 2015, 13:33
So um... To get back on track... Just out of curiosity anyone find a hotel under $200 in the Monterey area??? Or have any tips if I went in the future because I'm paying like $200 a night to stay at some cr*ppy 1 star motel not even in Monterey. :/

2. I asked a question earlier. For the 2nd Fuel Run, which includes a CLK GTR, couldn't we just wait outside the Laguna Seca and watch them pull up?

bullchaser
from Illinois
lamboman505, 08 August 2015, 15:17
sumosloths wrote:
To be honest, Ian, I've always thought Howard to be one of the cooler spotters on here, so I'm not really sure why you feel that way towards him. A lot of other guys can be dicks, but I've never really had a bad experience with him.

But let's all try to remember that the point of this thread is just to share information and planning for car week.

I totally agree with you.

lamboman505
from somewhere in, New Mexico
lamboman505, 08 August 2015, 15:20
bej96 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
I hope i get to meet some of y'all but considering how many people are gonna be there, it'll probably be impossible.

I hope not to meet you

Okay you're cool.
Anyone that's not this kid

You're a f**king dick to me so why should I respect you? I respect people who treat me right. Maybe that's not your style but I sure as hell don't appreciate that. Take Martin (sumosloths) for example, he's nice and pretty cool, I like that so I respect him but I don't respect people who treat me like sh*t and youre one of those ones

God damn I said I wanted to meet people at car week, not come here to fight a pointless issue when I don't even know who you really are.
Think I'm a dick? I respect your opinion. Do I care? Not one bit. You don't have to like me or respect me, but I sure as hell won't make a enemy online over a kid. Don't know what I did to you exactly that made you hate me this much, and I'm sorry. If you think i don't mean it, that's your problem. But have fun hating me :)
Always enjoy your little burst of anger

f*ck you, you don't know what I've been through

I really don't :) then again I don't know what anyone on here's been through. Good point, I give you that.
I try viewing situations like what you're doing here more positively, you should try it.

It's hard man

It da okay. I be hurr for you.

Shut up b*tch

Yes sir! :) I needed that!

Bye

Have a great night! This was fun

Grow up! Who cares what either of you have been through we here to look at cool cars not to be psychiatrists.

the whole point of this website is to share your pictures and thoughts about cars, not argue about stupid things!

lamboman505
from somewhere in, New Mexico
hyoung90, 08 August 2015, 15:20
bullchaser wrote:
So um... To get back on track... Just out of curiosity anyone find a hotel under $200 in the Monterey area??? Or have any tips if I went in the future because I'm paying like $200 a night to stay at some cr*ppy 1 star motel not even in Monterey. :/

2. I asked a question earlier. For the 2nd Fuel Run, which includes a CLK GTR, couldn't we just wait outside the Laguna Seca and watch them pull up?

Lol sorry about the generous mess I got with that kid up there, and like all of yall said, this isn't a place to argue. Which I wasn't arguing, kindness precedes. But yeah, I booked a 3.5 star hotel in freaking Aptos. Because although I booked it half a year in advance, all the hotels in Monterey already knew what's gonna happen in August so all the prices were jacked up high. With a hotel in Aptos, I booked it for 3 people at $153 a night per room.
But I mean, it's actually not that bad, a 40 minute drive to Monterey is about the distance I drive and commute on everyday.
Last modified by hyoung90, 08 August 2015, 15:22

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
W16, 08 August 2015, 15:49
bullchaser wrote:

1. Look into houses/apartments for rent instead of hotels. Split it with more people too, so the price goes way down per person.

2. CLK GTR has reportedly broken down and will not be doing the events. Presumably yes you could do that. You can pretty much do that for any event there, that's how you can do car week cheap.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Ferrarifanman, 08 August 2015, 17:15
bullchaser wrote:

It's almost impossible to find a $200 hotel. My dad and I booked back in March and this is how the prices went for our motel.
Wednesday - 99
Thursday - 259
Friday - 499
Saturday - 699
Sunday - 99

It's insane.

Ferrarifanman
sumosloths, 08 August 2015, 17:19
bullchaser wrote:

I remember looking around and finding a couple hotels around Gilroy and Watsonville (about an hour away) for under $200 a night. Nice ones too, 3 or 4 stars. Might all be booked by now though.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
sumosloths, 08 August 2015, 17:21
W16 wrote:
Presumably yes you could do that. You can pretty much do that for any event there, that's how you can do car week cheap.

Yeah, the only thing we pay for at car week is food and gas.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
bullchaser, 09 August 2015, 18:13
Will the CLK GTR still be in Monterey?

bullchaser
from Illinois
Lamborarri, 09 August 2015, 18:30
According to the Pebble Beach website, the BAC Mono and Lamborghini Asterion will be on the Concept Lawn!!!

Lamborarri
from Illinois
bullchaser, 09 August 2015, 19:26
Does anyone know what road the Italian Stampede drives into Monterey on?

bullchaser
from Illinois
Post a reply