Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
McLarenp1fan902, 09 August 2015, 20:30
Does anyone know what the best time for spotting in Carmel is?/specifically Friday?

McLarenp1fan902
from Illinois
W16, 09 August 2015, 23:18
McLarenp1fan902 wrote:
Does anyone know what the best time for spotting in Carmel is?/specifically Friday?

Go to The Quail on Friday and walk around the parking lot. Then pretty much all evening will be crazy.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Diablo_SV, 10 August 2015, 01:46
What are some of the best hotels for spotting during Car Week?

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
FanOfSuperCars, 10 August 2015, 02:19
Diablo_SV wrote:

All of them

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
r8lover, 10 August 2015, 05:09
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:

All of them

This is highly true. My Holiday Inn or Best Western or whatever had a 360 CS, MP4-12C, and others.
Deleted account
dcoopsd, 10 August 2015, 10:58
Since there was talk of the various events going on during the week, I thought I'd post the link to our Monterey Auto Week Preview. Full schedule included. Hope to run into a few of you in Monterey!
No. 26 - Monterey Auto Week Preview
Last modified by dcoopsd, 10 August 2015, 10:59

dcoopsd
from San Diego, California
W16, 10 August 2015, 11:52
Diablo_SV wrote:

"All of them" is correct but if you're looking for the BIG spotting, check The Inn at Spanish Bay, Casa Palmero, Hilton Garden Inn and Hyatt. The Blu Elettrico LaFerrari was already spotted at the Hyatt.
Last modified by W16, 10 August 2015, 11:52

W16
from Pennsylvania
bullchaser, 10 August 2015, 15:40
W16 wrote:
McLarenp1fan902 wrote:

Go to The Quail on Friday and walk around the parking lot. Then pretty much all evening will be crazy.

Will it be good on Saturday too? Because I was thinking about going to Exotics on Cannery Row on Friday. Or should I skip that and just stay in Carmel?

bullchaser
from Illinois
W16, 10 August 2015, 19:38
bullchaser wrote:
W16 wrote:
McLarenp1fan902 wrote:

Will it be good on Saturday too? Because I was thinking about going to Exotics on Cannery Row on Friday. Or should I skip that and just stay in Carmel?

The Quail parking lot is crazy during the event on Friday, but the rest of the time it won't be anything crazy. EOCR will be great so go to that. Anywhere on Saturday is good.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Diablo_SV, 11 August 2015, 13:04
I'm so jealous of everyone who's going. Lol

I might go next year though

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
bullchaser, 13 August 2015, 00:47
Hey so I was curious where is the CLKGTR staying right now? And the Lykan??? I'm coming up tomorrow so I am super excited!!!

bullchaser
from Illinois
sumosloths, 13 August 2015, 05:14
bullchaser wrote:
Hey so I was curious where is the CLKGTR staying right now? And the Lykan??? I'm coming up tomorrow so I am super excited!!!

They're both staying at the Hyatt Regency in Monterey. The blue LaFerrari is there too.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
dcoopsd, 13 August 2015, 05:34
Howdy gang... so I've a bit of an opportunity for someone who'll be in Pebble this week. We lost one of our team members this morning and happen to have an extra credential for the Concours on Sunday. I'd hate to see it go to waste and would love, instead, to give someone the opportunity to to see the Concours from the inside.

If you're in town and interested please do send me a message via email (I'm on the ground all day for the next three days - make sure you include your spotter handle) and I can share details. bsmith@dcoopmedia.com.

Also, for those interested, McLaren's rally will be coming through Big Sur between 2pm and 3pm tomorrow, ending back in Pebble around 5ish. We'll be out following the group (look for the Jag F-Type Coupe in British Racing Green with a blonde behind the wheel and you've found me).
Last modified by dcoopsd, 13 August 2015, 05:35

dcoopsd
from San Diego, California
sumosloths, 13 August 2015, 18:43
dcoopsd wrote:
Howdy gang... so I've a bit of an opportunity for someone who'll be in Pebble this week. We lost one of our team members this morning and happen to have an extra credential for the Concours on Sunday. I'd hate to see it go to waste and would love, instead, to give someone the opportunity to to see the Concours from the inside.

If you're in town and interested please do send me a message via email (I'm on the ground all day for the next three days - make sure you include your spotter handle) and I can share details. bsmith@dcoopmedia.com.

Also, for those interested, McLaren's rally will be coming through Big Sur between 2pm and 3pm tomorrow, ending back in Pebble around 5ish. We'll be out following the group (look for the Jag F-Type Coupe in British Racing Green with a blonde behind the wheel and you've found me).

Aw man, I can't go on Sunday, noooooooooooooooooo.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
HAWPhotography, 15 August 2015, 23:51
Hey guys I have a question! I know that the Quail is a paid event, but do you still have to pay to get into the parking lot? Or is it free?
Deleted account
Post a reply