Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
ianr22, 07 August 2015, 00:35
hyoung90 wrote:
I hope i get to meet some of y'all but considering how many people are gonna be there, it'll probably be impossible.

I hope not to meet you
Deleted account
hyoung90, 07 August 2015, 01:37
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
I hope i get to meet some of y'all but considering how many people are gonna be there, it'll probably be impossible.

I hope not to meet you

Okay you're cool.
Anyone that's not this kid

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
W16, 07 August 2015, 02:20
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:

I hope not to meet you

Okay you're cool.

Well then lol. I'm sure we'll all be at the same events, if only we could find a way to find each other

W16
from Pennsylvania
ianr22, 07 August 2015, 04:30
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:

I hope not to meet you

Okay you're cool.

You're a f**king dick to me so why should I respect you? I respect people who treat me right. Maybe that's not your style but I sure as hell don't appreciate that. Take Martin (sumosloths) for example, he's nice and pretty cool, I like that so I respect him but I don't respect people who treat me like sh*t and youre one of those ones
Deleted account
hyoung90, 07 August 2015, 04:50
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:

I hope not to meet you

Okay you're cool.

You're a f**king dick to me so why should I respect you? I respect people who treat me right. Maybe that's not your style but I sure as hell don't appreciate that. Take Martin (sumosloths) for example, he's nice and pretty cool, I like that so I respect him but I don't respect people who treat me like sh*t and youre one of those ones

God damn I said I wanted to meet people at car week, not come here to fight a pointless issue when I don't even know who you really are.
Think I'm a dick? I respect your opinion. Do I care? Not one bit. You don't have to like me or respect me, but I sure as hell won't make a enemy online over a kid. Don't know what I did to you exactly that made you hate me this much, and I'm sorry. If you think i don't mean it, that's your problem. But have fun hating me :)
Always enjoy your little burst of anger
Last modified by hyoung90, 07 August 2015, 04:51

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
ianr22, 07 August 2015, 05:02
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:

I hope not to meet you

Okay you're cool.

God damn I said I wanted to meet people at car week, not come here to fight a pointless issue when I don't even know who you really are.
Think I'm a dick? I respect your opinion. Do I care? Not one bit. You don't have to like me or respect me, but I sure as hell won't make a enemy online over a kid. Don't know what I did to you exactly that made you hate me this much, and I'm sorry. If you think i don't mean it, that's your problem. But have fun hating me :)

f*ck you, you don't know what I've been through
Deleted account
hyoung90, 07 August 2015, 05:05
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:

I hope not to meet you

Okay you're cool.

I really don't :) then again I don't know what anyone on here's been through. Good point, I give you that.
I try viewing situations like what you're doing here more positively, you should try it.

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
ianr22, 07 August 2015, 05:14
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:

I hope not to meet you

Okay you're cool.

I really don't :) then again I don't know what anyone on here's been through. Good point, I give you that.
I try viewing situations like what you're doing here more positively, you should try it.

It's hard man
Deleted account
hyoung90, 07 August 2015, 05:16
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:

I hope not to meet you

Okay you're cool.

It's hard man

It da okay. I be hurr for you.

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
sumosloths, 07 August 2015, 05:21
To be honest, Ian, I've always thought Howard to be one of the cooler spotters on here, so I'm not really sure why you feel that way towards him. A lot of other guys can be dicks, but I've never really had a bad experience with him.

But let's all try to remember that the point of this thread is just to share information and planning for car week.
Last modified by sumosloths, 07 August 2015, 05:22

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
ianr22, 07 August 2015, 05:42
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:

I hope not to meet you

Okay you're cool.

It's hard man

Shut up b*tch
Deleted account
ianr22, 07 August 2015, 05:42
sumosloths wrote:
To be honest, Ian, I've always thought Howard to be one of the cooler spotters on here, so I'm not really sure why you feel that way towards him. A lot of other guys can be dicks, but I've never really had a bad experience with him.

But let's all try to remember that the point of this thread is just to share information and planning for car week.

That's you Martin and I respect that but I've had a few with him
Deleted account
hyoung90, 07 August 2015, 05:47
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:

I hope not to meet you

Okay you're cool.

It's hard man

Shut up b*tch

Yes sir! :) I needed that!

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
ianr22, 07 August 2015, 05:52
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:

I hope not to meet you

Okay you're cool.

It's hard man

Shut up b*tch

Bye
Deleted account
hyoung90, 07 August 2015, 05:53
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:

I hope not to meet you

Okay you're cool.

It's hard man

Shut up b*tch

Bye

Have a great night! This was fun

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
Post a reply