Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
bullchaser, 02 August 2015, 17:05
sumosloths wrote:
bullchaser wrote:
Hey does anyone have any info about the Italian Stampede? Like we are driving up from LA the same day (Thursday) as the Stampede but does anyone know what time they leave and what route they take? I'd imagine they take 101???

It looks like they leave around 9 AM (source (5th page)). And based on photos from last year, it looks like they do take 101:

(Picture taken right here)

[https://italianstampede.com/wp-content/gallery/2014-rally/SupercarFocus.com297.jpg]

Sweet thanks!!! And does anyone know about the FuelRun??? I completely missed it last time and it sounds like there will be pretty awesome!

bullchaser
from Illinois
W16, 02 August 2015, 21:39
FuelRun leaves Malibu on Thursday at noon I think. So I'd expect them to show up in the early evening in Carmel. Then event 2 starts early Saturday morning and goes to Laguna Seca. Not sure where it starts though.

W16
from Pennsylvania
sumosloths, 02 August 2015, 23:30
W16 wrote:
FuelRun leaves Malibu on Thursday at noon I think. So I'd expect them to show up in the early evening in Carmel. Then event 2 starts early Saturday morning and goes to Laguna Seca. Not sure where it starts though.

Is it worth it to go down on Thursday just to see Fuel Run arrive, or is it just as worth it to go to Saturday's event? (like, will all the same cars be there?)

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
falsely, 03 August 2015, 20:49
Hmm, any particular events on Saturday I should check out? I remember last year we went to Laguna Seca to check out Fuel Run cars but then the cost was too expensive so my friends turned away lol

falsely
from San Francisco, California
sumosloths, 04 August 2015, 05:36
falsely wrote:
Hmm, any particular events on Saturday I should check out? I remember last year we went to Laguna Seca to check out Fuel Run cars but then the cost was too expensive so my friends turned away lol

Try to get down early and see them leave. That's free.

Just gotta figure out the starting point...

sumosloths
W16, 04 August 2015, 14:08
Now I'm not going. Oh well.

W16
from Pennsylvania
bullchaser, 04 August 2015, 21:36
sumosloths wrote:
falsely wrote:

Try to get down early and see them leave. That's free.

Just gotta figure out the starting point...

Can't you just go a bit early and watch them drive into Laguna Seca?

bullchaser
from Illinois
bej96, 05 August 2015, 08:38
whens car week?

bej96
from New Zealand
W16, 05 August 2015, 16:43
bej96 wrote:
whens car week?

Starts next Monday, technically. Really picks up around Thursday through Sunday.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Ferrarifanman, 06 August 2015, 00:13
falsely wrote:

On Saturday, I usually go to Pebble Beach. You'll see some of the concept cars being set on the lawn before Concours Sunday.

Ferrarifanman
W16, 06 August 2015, 17:58
Now I'm going again lol. And it's not for work so I'll be able to just go spotting everywhere.

W16
from Pennsylvania
W16, 06 August 2015, 17:59
falsely wrote:

Concorso Italiano

W16
from Pennsylvania
hyoung90, 06 August 2015, 18:17
I hope i get to meet some of y'all but considering how many people are gonna be there, it'll probably be impossible.

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
sumosloths, 06 August 2015, 21:46
hyoung90 wrote:
I hope i get to meet some of y'all but considering how many people are gonna be there, it'll probably be impossible.

I'm sure you'll be able to meet some of us at Exotics on Cannery Row.

sumosloths
sumosloths, 06 August 2015, 21:47
W16 wrote:
Now I'm going again lol. And it's not for work so I'll be able to just go spotting everywhere.

Aw sweet. Leap on.

sumosloths
Post a reply