Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Chaserdog, 16 August 2015, 00:46
HAWolf33 wrote:
Hey guys I have a question! I know that the Quail is a paid event, but do you still have to pay to get into the parking lot? Or is it free?

No you don't have to pay to get into the lot.

Chaserdog
from Sunnyvale, California
sumosloths, 16 August 2015, 07:45
HAWolf33 wrote:
Hey guys I have a question! I know that the Quail is a paid event, but do you still have to pay to get into the parking lot? Or is it free?

You don't have to pay to walk into the parking lots, but they won't let you park there.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
HAWPhotography, 16 August 2015, 12:45
sumosloths wrote:
HAWolf33 wrote:

You don't have to pay to walk into the parking lots, but they won't let you park there.

Ok thanks
Deleted account
bullchaser, 24 August 2015, 20:33
Did anyone spot the Pagani Zonda Revolucion in Monterey this year?

bullchaser
from Illinois
W16, 24 August 2015, 20:40
bullchaser wrote:

I saw it on a flatbed outside of The Quail. I wish it drove around during the week.

W16
from Pennsylvania
bullchaser, 24 August 2015, 21:19
W16 wrote:
bullchaser wrote:

I saw it on a flatbed outside of The Quail. I wish it drove around during the week.

I saw it in Monterey. I think this is the only really nice car that I spotted that most others didn't? (Watch as I say this, 5 people are gonna post shots of this car...)

bullchaser
from Illinois
sumosloths, 25 August 2015, 17:00
bullchaser wrote:
W16 wrote:
bullchaser wrote:

I saw it in Monterey. I think this is the only really nice car that I spotted that most others didn't? (Watch as I say this, 5 people are gonna post shots of this car...)

You saw it driving around in Monterey???

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
bullchaser, 25 August 2015, 17:02
sumosloths wrote:
bullchaser wrote:
W16 wrote:
bullchaser wrote:

You saw it driving around in Monterey???

It was parked when I saw it but yeah it wasn't on a trailer so it must have been driven...

bullchaser
from Illinois
Post a reply