Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
sumosloths, 07 October 2013, 20:40
andrewo wrote:
People that choose to drive an exotic car almost always take it as a complement if you take a photo of the car. If they didn't want people to look at their car then they would not have bought it.

Except for that guy who owns the blue Aventador in Beverly Hills.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
xXFerrariFanXx, 07 October 2013, 20:42
I was taking pictures of a 458 Spider when the driver asked me ''Do you want me to take a picture of you in this car?''

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
andrewo, 07 October 2013, 21:01
sumosloths wrote:
andrewo wrote:
People that choose to drive an exotic car almost always take it as a complement if you take a photo of the car. If they didn't want people to look at their car then they would not have bought it.

That's why I added the word almost. I found out after that the guy was ex-NFL player Michael Strahan and he has a TV show. He is the second meanest person I've ever met.
Deleted account
cartmen220, 07 October 2013, 21:15
andrewo wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
andrewo wrote:

That's why I added the word almost. I found out after that the guy was ex-NFL player Michael Strahan and he has a TV show. He is the second meanest person I've ever met.

Strahan? He seems like such a nice dude on TV...damn, should've complemented his fine upper row of teeth.

Who is the first meanest person? lol
Last modified by cartmen220, 08 October 2013, 01:16

cartmen220
from New Jersey
DjShift, 07 October 2013, 21:21
There have been many times for me when someone's just driving by and they pull over when they see me pull out my camera for a photo. And a lot of people slow down for me to get photos and rev as they drive by (mostly muscle car owners).

There was one time i was taking photos of a ZL1 and the owner was across the street and he hit the alarm button to try scaring me but i'm pretty good at poker so i didn't really have any reaction and he thought that was weird but it was funny so we laughed and he oppenned the bonnet for me to get a photo.

And i've had people in normal cars get mad at me for not photographing their cars too. I was once at the exit of a show and two guys in a apple-picking truck were driving by and they wouldn't leave untill they saw me take a photo as they were yelling out their window.

And almost every time i go spotting, people ask me if they're my cars.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
andrewo, 07 October 2013, 21:25
cartmen220 wrote:
andrewo wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
andrewo wrote:

Strahan? He seems like such a nice dude on TV...damn, should've complemented his fine upper row of teeth.

I had no idea who he was when I saw him but he honestly couldn't have been more of an ass. He pretends to be such a nice and sweet guy on TV but he is the complete opposite. The meanest person was some crazy guy in Carmel who wanted to fight me and started screaming at me because he claimed I got in the way of one of his photos.
Last modified by andrewo, 08 October 2013, 01:31
Deleted account
falsely, 07 October 2013, 21:54
andrewo wrote:
cartmen220 wrote:
andrewo wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
andrewo wrote:

I had no idea who he was when I saw him but he honestly couldn't have been more of an ass. He pretends to be such a nice and sweet guy on TV but he is the complete opposite. The meanest person was some crazy guy in Carmel who wanted to fight me and started screaming at me because he claimed I got in the way of one of his photos.

I've had none of these experiences lol. In Carmel, two people were like "Why don't you take pictures of my car" and I actually do take pics of them and just tell them great car
Last modified by falsely, 08 October 2013, 01:54

falsely
from San Francisco, California
dallasexotics10, 07 October 2013, 21:57
Once, I was sitting at a red light in my brothers car and I saw a Gallardo Performente on the other side of the intersection so I I took a shot if it with my camera. Right after I took that I felt like someone was staring at me, so I looked around and sure enough some guy in the car next to me was just staring at me for about 20 seconds until the light turned green. I was on my way home when I took the shot and we were about a quarter of a mile away and the car was following me into my neighborhood. He changed lanes when the light turned green and I have never seen that exact car in my neighborhood either so I thought he was following me for some reason. It was a pretty awkward moment.

dallasexotics10
from Dallas, Texas
W16, 07 October 2013, 22:59
andrewo wrote:
The meanest person was some crazy guy in Carmel who wanted to fight me and started screaming at me because he claimed I got in the way of one of his photos.

Sounds like Gideon lololol

W16
from Pennsylvania
TYI, 08 October 2013, 01:24
Some people has jokingly said "why are you taking pictures of my car?". A guy at the local dealer asked if the Aventador Roadster with the sold tag on it was mine.

TYI
from Columbus, Ohio
sumosloths, 08 October 2013, 01:54
andrewo wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
andrewo wrote:

Lol you "found out later" that is was MICHAEL STRAHAN?

Also, if that was him, he might've just been worried about the paparazzi or whatever.

sumosloths
sumosloths, 08 October 2013, 02:06
Also, a lot of times when I'm taking a picture of an Aventador at Lamborghini San Francisco, an employee will walk by and say something like "looking to buy?" or "is that yours?" or something silly like that, even though I'm a kid. When the Huayra was there under a cover, I had asked a guy about it and we talked about the car and how I missed it at car week and what they were doing with it and so on. A few days later, it was at the dealer out of the cover, and the same guy was there with another employee and another guy sitting in the car. I asked the guy I had talked to before if I could take pictures (they sometimes don't let you), and he said I could, but then when I went around the back of the car, the other guy was all, "hey, no pictures". Like, who do I listen to?
Last modified by sumosloths, 08 October 2013, 06:06

sumosloths
r8lover, 08 October 2013, 06:46
andrewo wrote:

My brother got pissed off and yelled at me for taking pictures of a gorgeous DB9 Volante in Beverly Hills that was driving next to us. I tried to give him this reason as an explanation although it didn't seem to work for him.
Last modified by r8lover, 08 October 2013, 10:46
Deleted account
andrewo, 08 October 2013, 09:41
sumosloths wrote:
andrewo wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
andrewo wrote:

Lol you "found out later" that is was MICHAEL STRAHAN?

Also, if that was him, he might've just been worried about the paparazzi or whatever.

I clearly wasn't a paparazzi and I was just looking at the car with my dad. I didn't even know who he was.
Deleted account
c-osu7, 08 October 2013, 18:02
r8lover wrote:
andrewo wrote:

My brother got pissed off and yelled at me for taking pictures of a gorgeous DB9 Volante in Beverly Hills that was driving next to us. I tried to give him this reason as an explanation although it didn't seem to work for him.

Lol why?!???

c-osu7
from Ohio
Post a reply