Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
c-osu7, 08 October 2013, 18:02
W16 wrote:
andrewo wrote:
The meanest person was some crazy guy in Carmel who wanted to fight me and started screaming at me because he claimed I got in the way of one of his photos.

Sounds like Gideon lololol

Who's that? hahhaha

c-osu7
from Ohio
W16, 08 October 2013, 18:07
c-osu7 wrote:
W16 wrote:
andrewo wrote:
The meanest person was some crazy guy in Carmel who wanted to fight me and started screaming at me because he claimed I got in the way of one of his photos.

Who's that? hahhaha

Gideon Gillard, GHG Photography. He pretty said those exact words to Jameson Apodaca.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Rivitography, 08 October 2013, 18:08
W16 wrote:
c-osu7 wrote:
W16 wrote:
andrewo wrote:

Who's that? hahhaha

Gideon Gillard, GHG Photography. He pretty said those exact words to Jameson Apodaca.

I see what you did there

Rivitography
from New York
r8lover, 08 October 2013, 18:22
c-osu7 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
andrewo wrote:
People that choose to drive an exotic car almost always take it as a complement if you take a photo of the car. If they didn't want people to look at their car then they would not have bought it.

My brother got pissed off and yelled at me for taking pictures of a gorgeous DB9 Volante in Beverly Hills that was driving next to us. I tried to give him this reason as an explanation although it didn't seem to work for him.

Lol why?!???

He thought it was being rude to take pictures of people in their cars just driving about. He also got pissed when I tried to photograph a Qatari SLS at our hotel.
Deleted account
Chaserdog, 08 October 2013, 18:55
This post was deleted 08 October 2013, 22:56 by Chaserdog

Chaserdog
from Sunnyvale, California
venomgt95, 11 October 2013, 07:55
while i was chasing a viper (the one on my page) the guy revved his engine as he drove past me and my brother :)

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
flacolp-700, 02 March 2014, 21:11
This post was deleted 03 March 2014, 02:12 by flacolp-700

flacolp-700
from knightdale, North Carolina
flacolp-700, 02 March 2014, 21:17
So today i went to the mall here in raleigh nc and saw a gorgeous CTS-V parked so i obviously have to take a picture now. And i go and take a few pics and i notice that people are looking at me as if i were some type of alien!!! Like cant i take a pic of a car without being looked at funny?!?! I dont know why but this happens to me way to often!

flacolp-700
from knightdale, North Carolina
Forzafaithful99, 02 March 2014, 21:40
This was the coolest one far! The dude pulled over and let me sit in his car...I get a lot of thumbs up and jokes too. [http://www.exoticspotter.com/images/140/139558.jpg]
Last modified by Forzafaithful99, 03 March 2014, 02:40

Forzafaithful99
Penguins22, 03 March 2014, 00:25
My dad laughs chuckles and doesn't care to much and my mom thinks it stupid and a waste of time. But car spotting is never a waiste of time unless u dont spot anything

Penguins22
Penguins22, 03 March 2014, 00:25
This post was deleted 03 March 2014, 20:18 by Penguins22

Penguins22
HnHSuperCars, 03 March 2014, 11:47
This is a great forum!! Luckily I haven't had any bad expirences with owners (yet) but if I do spot an exotic and the owner is sitting in the car I polity ask if I could take a few pictures.
Deleted account
AmosMPhotography, 03 March 2014, 11:59
I saw a Murcielago Roadster waiting at the lights in London. He randomly had a Megaphone! And the place he stopped was outside Harvey. Nichols, there were fur protestors outside it and they had a megaphone too. So the guy in the Lambo and the protestor had a fight! So the Murci owner would shout something and then rev his car! Then the protester would respond! So funny! Caught it on video!

AmosMPhotography
from United Kingdom
ExoticGuy, 03 March 2014, 14:57
Once I was taking pictures of a SLS on I-30 then the owner rolled down the window and looked at me with his shades on and was like why are you taking pictures of my car?!

ExoticGuy
from Dallas, Texas
MNCars, 03 March 2014, 16:40
I was taking some pictures of an MP4 Spider when the driver pulled over and asked if I wanted to sit in it

MNCars
from Burnsville, Minnesota
Post a reply