Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
dandude999, 29 January 2019, 07:28
FastMojo2 wrote:
A month ago, I saw a black, RHD, Eleanor-kitted 1967 Ford Shelby GT500 at the Gunawarman Hotel. The owner was nice and let me took pics of his ride and even sat inside it, as long as I didn't upload any of the pics regarding his car to Instagram and ExoticSpotter. So I did not upload any of them to the said site as told.

However, someone else also spotted the same car and he publicly just uploaded it straight to Instagram, even without blurring/covering the plates. Not long after, the owner (I can't write his name here due to privacy) wrote an angry message to me regarding the pics. He yelled to me that I had told someone to upload pics of his car to Instagram without permission, despite actually I had no connection with the real offender who upload pics of his car without permission. Luckily, things had gone well now as I told him the truth.

You can imagine how people can get mad for something you even didn't do, just because someone else did it.

Well, at least everything was sorted out!

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
WorcesterSpotter, 30 January 2019, 02:08
When I spotted that blue Ghibli a girl in a van next to it was staring at me.
Last modified by WorcesterSpotter, 30 January 2019, 14:02

WorcesterSpotter
racemanryan, 30 January 2019, 02:40
There's always that awkward moment when you walk up to a car to take photos and the windows are tinted so you can't tell if anyone is inside... and then after you've already started taking them, you see movement in the car

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
dandude999, 30 January 2019, 07:25
racemanryan wrote:
There's always that awkward moment when you walk up to a car to take photos and the windows are tinted so you can't tell if anyone is inside... and then after you've already started taking them, you see movement in the car

Haha yep! The most awkward moment for me was when I was in Miami and I was taking pictures of a modded Bentley. It turned out that I didn't spot the owner, who was sleeping in the car lmao! When I did, I swiftly evacuated the area so I didn't disturb him!

dandude999
911gt3rsfan, 30 January 2019, 14:00
Lol yeah happened to me on Sunday. Was taking a video of a Guilia Quadrifolio for my Youtube and as I was walking past the car realised the owner was in it

911gt3rsfan
from Summit, New Jersey
911gt3rsfan, 10 February 2019, 02:02
Some crazy dude in Greenwich today (in a SUV next to the Mustang I was taking a pic of) started to violently grab my camera trying to break it because he thought I was taking a pic of him.

911gt3rsfan
from Summit, New Jersey
dandude999, 10 February 2019, 08:21
911gt3rsfan wrote:
Some crazy dude in Greenwich today (in a SUV next to the Mustang I was taking a pic of) started to violently grab my camera trying to break it because he thought I was taking a pic of him.

Interesting... I would have called the police.
Last modified by dandude999, 10 February 2019, 08:23

dandude999
FastMojo2, 10 February 2019, 08:44
Well, this time I would talk about 2 different vehicle spotting stuff.

- Yesterday, I saw someone touching and leaning on a rare Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R in Senayan City, without realizing the owner had been watching them the whole time lol! Luckily, I just told the owner that they're a big fan of sport bikes (and rare bikes too).
- On the same day, a Ford Shelby Super Snake 50th Anniversary driver revs the engine hard when he saw me recording a video on his car. (MURICA POWAH!)

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Post a reply