Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
ExoticSam, 27 June 2016, 04:42
Jesus most of these I would be thrilled to spot.

Ghiblis
Quattroportes
Base GranTurismos
Teslas
*55 AMGs
Base Continentals
Older Flying Spurs
AMG SUVs (except for tuned ones and G class)
M SUVs (except for tuned ones)
All 911s (except Turbo and GT3/RS)

ExoticSam
from Cape Cod, Massachusetts
rivi3, 27 June 2016, 16:52
r8lover wrote:
rivi3 wrote:
What is wrong with you people, I take pictures of everything I see because even if I get tired of seeing the car, I take pics because a) more content b) if I don't like it, somebody else will.

I just don't have the time, memory space, hands, or interest to become a distracted driver in order to take pictures of every car I see.

Bruh, just look at my Autogespot profile. I am now taking pictures of Camaro SS, Mustang GT, Corvette, Cayman S, and 997 Carrera S

rivi3
from New York
Diablo_SV, 27 June 2016, 19:13
GTRs
all maseratis
all Bentleys except GT3-R
all Rolls Royces unless nicely specced
all teslas
any Porsche below a GT3 unless its something like a 356
ZO6 and ZR1
V8 Vantages, DB9s, Rapides, DB7s
BMW M's and Alpinas
all AMGs besides stuff like SLSes and Black Series
Lotuses
Ferrari Californias
R8s unless specced nicely or R8 GT, etc.
Vipers unless ACR

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
langnews, 27 June 2016, 20:53
Why not just rename this topic to "Exotics that are not flashy enough for me"?... That's the way it comes off when folks reply with their lists. An exotics site should appreciate and promote all exotics, not just the hyper flashy ones. I like to look at all of them.
Deleted account
FanOfSuperCars, 27 June 2016, 21:55
DjShift wrote:
I take pictures of everything but Model S's, i3's, and C6 Z06's now.

Some of these cars you guys are listing off are cars I would do anything to spot.

Theres like 0 i3's where I live lol

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
Lamborarri, 27 June 2016, 22:03
I take pictures of everything I see because I like to be able to show something for all the effort I put into spotting. Even if it's not the car or cars I wanted to see, I take pictures of it because I could always use the extra content, maybe the shot will turn out cool after all, or maybe I just feel like practicing shots that are hard to do with cars that are "lower" so that when a "heavy hitter" drives by, I don't screw it up.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
DjShift, 27 June 2016, 22:32
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
DjShift wrote:
I take pictures of everything but Model S's, i3's, and C6 Z06's now.

Some of these cars you guys are listing off are cars I would do anything to spot.

Theres like 0 i3's where I live lol

It's weird here cause when they first came out I hardly saw any. Like two throughout their first year out. Then when they became a year old they were everywhere and I was seeing them daily. Now I haven't seen one in at least 4 months

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
DjShift, 27 June 2016, 22:33
r8lover wrote:
rivi3 wrote:
What is wrong with you people, I take pictures of everything I see because even if I get tired of seeing the car, I take pics because a) more content b) if I don't like it, somebody else will.

I just don't have the time, memory space, hands, or interest to become a distracted driver in order to take pictures of every car I see.

This is why computers have SD card slots on the side. And distracted driving isn't that bad.

DjShift
r8lover, 27 June 2016, 23:18
rivi3 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
rivi3 wrote:

Bruh, just look at my Autogespot profile. I am now taking pictures of Camaro SS, Mustang GT, Corvette, Cayman S, and 997 Carrera S

The question is why start taking pictures of half of those? Unless you really like the car, why spend the time when you see 30 in a day (as is the case with Mustangs and Camaros). The mental image is always fine enough for me anyway, especially since 95% of the time I never glance at the pictures again once they're on my computer.
Deleted account
r8lover, 27 June 2016, 23:19
DjShift wrote:
And distracted driving isn't that bad.

You are what's wrong with the world.
Deleted account
DjShift, 28 June 2016, 00:00
r8lover wrote:
DjShift wrote:

I thought you said Kanye is.

FINALLY I'M LIKE KANYE!!!

DjShift
Diablo_SV, 28 June 2016, 00:10
DjShift wrote:
r8lover wrote:
DjShift wrote:

Bankrupt?

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
DjShift, 28 June 2016, 02:31
Diablo_SV wrote:
DjShift wrote:
r8lover wrote:
DjShift wrote:

Bankrupt?

More than bankrupt
Last modified by DjShift, 28 June 2016, 02:31

DjShift
rivi3, 28 June 2016, 03:50
r8lover wrote:
rivi3 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
rivi3 wrote:

The question is why start taking pictures of half of those? Unless you really like the car, why spend the time when you see 30 in a day (as is the case with Mustangs and Camaros). The mental image is always fine enough for me anyway, especially since 95% of the time I never glance at the pictures again once they're on my computer.

I only see like maybe two Mustangs per day because I don't get out much, so I just scrape up whatever I can.

And why I did I start taking pictures of half of those? Well to put in short, 80% of it is OCD, and the other 20% of it is the fact that I actually like some of those cars. I know if I don't take pictures of a car, I'll end up beating myself up for it in the future.

AG has a leaderboard called the "Spotter Top 100" and it goes to the people who have the most spots on their account. I'm trying to get a spot up there. The leader is a spotter named "Style" who currently has 8,956 spots on their account and counting.

Also, cars start to grow on you once you start noticing them more and more. Ever since I started taking pictures of Challenger SRT-8s, I absolutely fell in love with them.
Last modified by rivi3, 28 June 2016, 03:56

rivi3
from New York
r8lover, 28 June 2016, 04:24
DjShift wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
DjShift wrote:
r8lover wrote:
DjShift wrote: