Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
davisvehicles, 03 November 2016, 05:21
CUBS WIN THE WORLD SERIES #FLYTHEW!!!!

davisvehicles
from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Mazdafreak, 03 November 2016, 14:26
davisvehicles wrote:

I was pulling for Cleveland, but it was a good series and a great game 7. One fan base was going to be ecstatic and the other hugely disappointed today. Would have been rooting for Chicago had they been playing anybody but Cleveland.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
davisvehicles, 04 November 2016, 02:10
Mazdafreak wrote:
davisvehicles wrote:

I was pulling for Cleveland, but it was a good series and a great game 7. One fan base was going to be ecstatic and the other hugely disappointed today. Would have been rooting for Chicago had they been playing anybody but Cleveland.

Life long cubs fan here so it was quite the day!

davisvehicles
from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Mtweedel13, 04 November 2016, 02:49
If what I'm hearing from my friend is correct, there is more sad news in the exotic car world. Lamborghini Veneno chassis #7 of 9 was apparently seized in a police operation in Geneva on the VP of Equatorial Guinea, as well as one of 7 Koenigsegg One:1 and Bugatti Veyron. Same guy who had 2 Veyrons, an MC12, an Enzo, a Maybach, and a Carrera GT seized 5 years ago.

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
abcs, 04 November 2016, 02:51
Mtweedel13 wrote:
If what I'm hearing from my friend is correct, there is more sad news in the exotic car world. Lamborghini Veneno chassis #7 of 9 was apparently seized in a police operation in Geneva on the VP of Equatorial Guinea, as well as one of 7 Koenigsegg One:1 and Bugatti Veyron. Same guy who had 2 Veyrons, an MC12, an Enzo, a Maybach, and a Carrera GT seized 5 years ago.

Yep, its true.

abcs
from Canada
abcs, 04 November 2016, 02:51
This post was deleted 04 November 2016, 02:51 by abcs

abcs
from Canada
sumosloths, 04 November 2016, 05:20
Mtweedel13 wrote:

Kind of a weird coincidence. Just yesterday I learned that Equatorial Guinea has the highest gdp per capita in Africa, so I took a look at it on google maps and thought to myself that it would be cool to drive an exotic through there.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Mazdafreak, 04 November 2016, 14:10
Mtweedel13 wrote:

I believe the son of the president of Equatorial-Guinea was using state funds to buy his cars.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
DjShift, 04 November 2016, 17:38
davisvehicles wrote:

What's a World Series? I keep hearing about it but nobody says what it is.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
Mazdafreak, 04 November 2016, 19:41
DjShift wrote:
davisvehicles wrote:

What's a World Series?

It is a pillow fight between world leaders. Last world leader standing wins the world series.
Last modified by Mazdafreak, 04 November 2016, 19:52

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
r8lover, 04 November 2016, 20:05
Mazdafreak wrote:
DjShift wrote:
davisvehicles wrote:

What's a World Series?

It is a pillow fight between world leaders. Last world leader standing wins the world series.

You forgot to mention that it's a tournament too. They don't all play each other at once.
Deleted account
DjShift, 04 November 2016, 23:42
r8lover wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
DjShift wrote:
davisvehicles wrote:

What's a World Series?

You forgot to mention that it's a tournament too. They don't all play each other at once.

Sounds weird then. Not sure why they don't just kill each other then instead of searching for holes in deserts.

DjShift
Mazdafreak, 08 November 2016, 02:27
DjShift wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
DjShift wrote:
davisvehicles wrote:

What's a World Series?

Sounds weird then. Not sure why they don't just kill each other then instead of searching for holes in deserts.

I'm not sure either because someone always drowns in quicksand while they're in the desert.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
DjShift, 09 November 2016, 08:42
Best presidential election ever!

DjShift
Eeti, 09 November 2016, 12:41
Holy sh*t, thank you for the entertainment yanks.

Now lets Make America Great Again!
Last modified by Eeti, 09 November 2016, 12:41
Deleted account
Post a reply