Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
FanOfSuperCars, 09 November 2016, 22:03
The Canadian Immigration website crashed when it became obvious Trump was going to win lol
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 09 November 2016, 22:03

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
davisvehicles, 11 November 2016, 04:53
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
The Canadian Immigration website crashed when it became obvious Drumpf was going to win lol

rip america

davisvehicles
from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
r8lover, 11 November 2016, 19:05
I thought having the election done and over with would be nice, but somehow things have gotten even more annoying since it ended (and I'm not even talking about the outcome lol).
Deleted account
Eeti, 11 November 2016, 22:13
MAGA people. Don't let the regressive left suppress you.
Deleted account
Mazdafreak, 11 November 2016, 22:21
r8lover wrote:
I thought having the election done and over with would be nice, but somehow things have gotten even more annoying since it ended (and I'm not even talking about the outcome lol).

Strange how there weren't widespread riots when Obama was elected either time considering how (supposedly) racist, bigoted, and intolerant Conservatives are.....

I didn't think there was a good choice between either of the candidates. Even Gary Johnson was a terrible candidate. I sincerely hope Trump does the right things for the country and not himself, as the Repubs not only won the presidency but also the house and senate.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
davisvehicles, 11 November 2016, 23:19
Mazdafreak wrote:
r8lover wrote:

Strange how there weren't widespread riots when Obama was elected either time considering how (supposedly) racist, bigoted, and intolerant Conservatives are.....

I didn't think there was a good choice between either of the candidates. Even Gary Johnson was a terrible candidate. I sincerely hope Drumpf does the right things for the country and not himself, as the Repubs not only won the presidency but also the house and senate.

Not disagreeing with you - just pointing out that I dont think they're protesting against how racist conservatives are. They're protesting against how racist, and sexist Donald Trump is (who is certainly not conservative - he donated to the Clinton campaign in 08). I totally agree that all the candidates were awful. But just sad that it comes down to a person who gloats about disrespecting women. I really dont like political arguments, not trying to start one, just thought I'd point that out.

davisvehicles
Lamborarri, 12 November 2016, 21:58
Mazdafreak wrote:
r8lover wrote:

I didn't think there was a good choice between either of the candidates. Even Gary Johnson was a terrible candidate. I sincerely hope Trump does the right things for the country and not himself, as the Repubs not only won the presidency but also the house and senate.

I just love all the people who say Trump will destroy America but then they're the ones going out and destroying America.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Mazdafreak, 17 November 2016, 16:49
davisvehicles wrote:
Not disagreeing with you - just pointing out that I dont think they're protesting against how racist conservatives are. They're protesting against how racist, and sexist Donald Trump is (who is certainly not conservative - he donated to the Clinton campaign in 08). I totally agree that all the candidates were awful. But just sad that it comes down to a person who gloats about disrespecting women. I really dont like political arguments, not trying to start one, just thought I'd point that out.

It's a good thing you started a political argument because I love talking politics! :P

Protesting is one thing, rioting is another. I really don't care if you protest something because you have a right to free speech, but when you start looting, shutting down interstates, and etc, you have crossed a line and you're not protesting anymore.

Both Trump and Clinton had so much baggage that I couldn't support either of them, but I guess if there's any silver lining, it's that the Leftist mainstream media will actually cover Trump's administration instead of covering for Clinton's. I am worried about Trump's past, considering his connections with the Clintons and his erratic party affiliation, but I guess that's all water under the bridge at this point. The political establishments do need to be upended, but I just don't think Trump is the right person for the job, although there's certainly a better chance that he'll point us in the right direction than an establishment candidate like Clinton would.....

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
sumosloths, 17 November 2016, 22:26
Lol my mom said she deletes people from her facebook if they're republican. So much for tolerance.

[https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14956538_363956780606954_3041935597207881381_n.png?oh=1334cae9edb3250611505eda0511c790&oe=58D20679]

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
r8lover, 18 November 2016, 03:43
sumosloths wrote:
Lol my mom said she deletes people from her facebook if they're republican. So much for tolerance.

[https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14956538_363956780606954_3041935597207881381_n.png?oh=1334cae9edb3250611505eda0511c790&oe=58D20679]

There's so much hypocrisy from both sides lol.
Deleted account
Mazdafreak, 19 November 2016, 00:00
sumosloths wrote:

Dang, that's harsh! I have some pretty liberal friends, but I don't desert them just because we have differing political views.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
davisvehicles, 19 November 2016, 01:09
Mazdafreak wrote:
davisvehicles wrote:
Not disagreeing with you - just pointing out that I dont think they're protesting against how racist conservatives are. They're protesting against how racist, and sexist Donald Drumpf is (who is certainly not conservative - he donated to the Clinton campaign in 08). I totally agree that all the candidates were awful. But just sad that it comes down to a person who gloats about disrespecting women. I really dont like political arguments, not trying to start one, just thought I'd point that out.

It's a good thing you started a political argument because I love talking politics! :P

Protesting is one thing, rioting is another. I really don't care if you protest something because you have a right to free speech, but when you start looting, shutting down interstates, and etc, you have crossed a line and you're not protesting anymore.

Both Drumpf and Clinton had so much baggage that I couldn't support either of them, but I guess if there's any silver lining, it's that the Leftist mainstream media will actually cover Drumpf's administration instead of covering for Clinton's. I am worried about Drumpf's past, considering his connections with the Clintons and his erratic party affiliation, but I guess that's all water under the bridge at this point. The political establishments do need to be upended, but I just don't think Drumpf is the right person for the job, although there's certainly a better chance that he'll point us in the right direction than an establishment candidate like Clinton would.....

Rioting is not the way to go here, peaceful protests on the other hand are something I can appreciate.

davisvehicles
Ma-auto, 21 November 2016, 19:54
I went to a local stance meet and a couple of people recognized me (somehow) and like 5 people asked for my IG. I feel accomplished this has never happened at all before

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
r8lover, 21 November 2016, 22:24
Pretty random, but I drove a new Lincoln Continental recently (it was pretty good) and I never really realized how gigantic that thing is. After driving it I looked up the specs online and it's actually as wide as a Range Rover and as long as a SWB Audi A8.
Last modified by r8lover, 21 November 2016, 22:24
Deleted account
DjShift, 21 November 2016, 23:56
r8lover wrote:
Pretty random, but I drove a new Lincoln Continental recently (it was pretty good) and I never really realized how gigantic that thing is. After driving it I looked up the specs online and it's actually as wide as a Range Rover and as long as a SWB Audi A8.

And their car mailer they send out to advertise that car was a tablet that looked like a pamphlet and played a few minutes worth of video of the car. Not exactly sure why they thought I was going to buy one but it was awesome.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
Post a reply