Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
DjShift, 19 September 2016, 23:30
r8lover wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Vinchops wrote:
DjShift wrote:
I actually love the fact that they got rid of the aux port in the phone. I hated that thing

what? How can you hate an aux port? What even is there to hate about it?

It's all round and sharp and has cut me before. And it gets so much lint in there.

Sharp? It's a rounded port going into the phone lol. How can it even cut you?

I do get the lint issue though. I always just use a needle/clothespin/small pointy object to scrape it out. I don't know if that's good or bad for the phone, but it works well enough.

I really have no idea how it cut me once. I had my pinky resting on that part of the phone and it slid across my pinky and I had a huge bleeding cut. It was really weird.

But the needle thing is a good idea if it gets lint again before I switch to the 7.

My lightning port is full of sticky soda too cause someone decided to have the car charger in the disgusting cup holder and it was covered in food when I went to charge my phone.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
bej96, 20 September 2016, 20:47
r8lover wrote:
DjShift wrote:
bej96 wrote:
Anyone else get the iPhone 7?? What's your thoughts??

I find the home screen button quite hard to use when unlocking the phone etc, -and it annoys me that I can't listen to music with earphones or have the AUX plugged when in my car and charge at the same time, apart from that not much else has changed from the 6s.

If you plug your phone into a car that has a USB slot using the white charging cable that came with the phone, the car will actually charge the phone and let you listen to music at the same time using just the one cable. I do this with my 6plus all the time.

The car may not have a dedicated USB slot that goes into the stereo. It could just be a charger going from the outlet.

Bluetooth speakers and headphones are very expensive though...

bej96
from New Zealand
Eeti, 23 September 2016, 21:33
I just hope the 3.5mm removal doesn't catch on until wireless headphones are as good and as easy to use as wired headphones.

Bluetooth headphones from my experience simply suck.
Deleted account
DjShift, 24 September 2016, 02:00
Thite coild just grr rur or hesdphones

DjShift
sumosloths, 24 September 2016, 02:36
DjShift wrote:

I know, right?

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
DjShift, 24 September 2016, 04:08
sumosloths wrote:
DjShift wrote:

I know, right?

Scorf soeakers

DjShift
DjShift, 24 September 2016, 04:13
They'43 obs late

DjShift
bej96, 24 September 2016, 08:51
DjShift wrote:

What??

bej96
from New Zealand
DjShift, 24 September 2016, 19:18
bej96 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

What??

Ambien blackout. But I think the first one said they could get rid of headphones. The second ones were something about speakers I believe.

DjShift
911gt3rsfan, 10 October 2016, 13:10
Here's a crazy car related Mandela Effect

For those of you who don't know, a Mandela Effect is when everybody shares a memory that's different then the actual reality.

For example: Kit-Kat never had a dash it's always been KitKat

Berenstein Bears was never Berenstein Bears it's always been Berenstain Bears

The famous line "Luke, I am your father," has always been "No, I am your father."

Now hers's one I discovered yesterday Brian O'Connor, the character played by Paul Walker (RIP)in the Fast And Furious Movies has always been Brian O'Conner. Now me, being a die hard fan of the movies, am 100% positive it has always been O'Connor.

911gt3rsfan
from Summit, New Jersey
carguyjt, 10 October 2016, 17:38
911gt3rsfan wrote:

For those of you who don't know, a Mandela Effect is when everybody shares a memory that's different then the actual reality.

The famous line "Luke, I am your father," has always been "No, I am your father."

Now hers's one I discovered yesterday Brian O'Connor, the character played by Paul Walker (RIP)in the Fast And Furious Movies has always been Brian O'Conner. Now me, being a die hard fan of the movies, am 100% positive it has always been O'Connor.

Damn same here! I always thought it was O'Connor

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
bej96, 10 October 2016, 23:31
911gt3rsfan wrote:

I don't see the difference??

bej96
from New Zealand
carguyjt, 11 October 2016, 00:13
bej96 wrote:
911gt3rsfan wrote:

O'Connor/O'Conner

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
bej96, 11 October 2016, 00:22
carguyjt wrote:
bej96 wrote:
911gt3rsfan wrote:

O'Connor/O'Conner

So just the spelling?????

bej96
from New Zealand
bej96, 13 October 2016, 02:27
Whats Vegas like for spotting on a friday night??

bej96
from New Zealand
Post a reply