from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
r8lover, 26 October 2017, 14:29
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
this site is still dead as of 2017-10-25

rip

r8lover
from Ohio
Mtweedel13, 26 October 2017, 22:23
I don't think this site is dead; not by a long shot. The problem is that we have everything getting sorted out, but no new people joining or old members coming back. The site isn't dead, I think we just need a way to get the word out about it, and get new members in and old ones to return.

Mtweedel13
Mazdafreak, 26 October 2017, 23:31
Mtweedel13 wrote:
I don't think this site is dead; not by a long shot. The problem is that we have everything getting sorted out, but no new people joining or old members coming back. The site isn't dead, I think we just need a way to get the word out about it, and get new members in and old ones to return.

And continued updates.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
FanOfSuperCars, 27 October 2017, 02:32
Mazdafreak wrote:
Mtweedel13 wrote:

And continued updates.

The fact the updates never come is a problem. Also no members who left are going to come back because nothing has really changed since they left. So why would they come back. And the website is quite out dated so I doubt that helps to attact many new members.
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 27 October 2017, 02:44

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
bej96, 29 October 2017, 02:48
Im kinda still here, check in now and then

bej96
from New Zealand
Post a reply