FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
r8lover, 26 October 2017, 14:29
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
this site is still dead as of 2017-10-25

rip
Deleted account
Mtweedel13, 26 October 2017, 22:23
I don't think this site is dead; not by a long shot. The problem is that we have everything getting sorted out, but no new people joining or old members coming back. The site isn't dead, I think we just need a way to get the word out about it, and get new members in and old ones to return.

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
Mazdafreak, 26 October 2017, 23:31
Mtweedel13 wrote:
I don't think this site is dead; not by a long shot. The problem is that we have everything getting sorted out, but no new people joining or old members coming back. The site isn't dead, I think we just need a way to get the word out about it, and get new members in and old ones to return.

And continued updates.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
FanOfSuperCars, 27 October 2017, 02:32
Mazdafreak wrote:
Mtweedel13 wrote:

And continued updates.

The fact the updates never come is a problem. Also no members who left are going to come back because nothing has really changed since they left. So why would they come back. And the website is quite out dated so I doubt that helps to attact many new members.
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 27 October 2017, 02:44

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
bej96, 29 October 2017, 02:48
Im kinda still here, check in now and then

bej96
from New Zealand
pdkcars, 25 December 2017, 16:48
I have no idea why my Cayman GT4 pics didn't get featured. They're the best pics I've posted yet. Kind of annoying considering literally everything else I post gets featured...

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
waddle2gracious, 25 December 2017, 17:34
pdkcars wrote:
I have no idea why my Cayman GT4 pics didn't get featured. They're the best pics I've posted yet. Kind of annoying considering literally everything else I post gets featured...

Yeah, even a white Flying Spur that I posted not too long ago got featured. Wasn't even that great of a shot...

Then again, my blue GT4 I posted a couple days ago was also not featured. That shot got nearly 300 likes on IG (high for me).

waddle2gracious
from Florida
dandude999, 05 April 2018, 20:40
Just saying, we were promised a remake and I have seen no evidence of that recently.

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
Harm_Photography, 10 April 2018, 12:02
If anyone knows how I can get in contact with an admin/developer. I'd love to chip in some capital/digital help to push this website to the next level and make it more aesthetic.

Harm_Photography
from Dayton, Ohio
Mazdafreak, 10 April 2018, 12:53
Harm_Photography wrote:
If anyone knows how I can get in contact with an admin/developer. I'd love to chip in some capital/digital help to push this website to the next level and make it more aesthetic.

Gregg is the founder of ExoticSpotter, and eplusplus is the other admin on here. Doesn't look like Gregg has logged on here in about a month though. If you click on the 'Spotters' tab at the top of the page, you'll see both of their profiles. Click on one of their usernames, and then hit 'Contact Me' on the top left of the profile page to send a private message.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
DjShift, 11 April 2018, 20:46
They generally answer their emails pretty fast but I'm pretty sure a good few people have volunteered in the past as well.

exoticspotter@gmail.com

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
waddle2gracious, 26 June 2018, 03:11
Figured I'd resurrect this forum thread again for you-know-whats and giggles.

In the past month, the top-rated photo has a mere 41 likes. Sad to see that cracking 50 or even 40 is now a huge achievement.

Also, a quick note: @gregg hasn't signed on since March 7th...

I know the last time he was here he mentioned his mother was having medical issues, so I hope nothing happened with her or even @gregg himself, but still...
Last modified by waddle2gracious, 26 June 2018, 03:17

waddle2gracious
from Florida
dandude999, 26 June 2018, 06:04
Ideally, we need new admins to take Gregg's place then.
Last modified by dandude999, 26 June 2018, 06:04

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
BeauPotter, 17 November 2020, 12:41
This post was deleted 08 January 2021, 23:12 by moderator

BeauPotter
Post a reply