Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
muryan, 04 January 2021, 02:50
This post was deleted 08 January 2021, 23:11 by moderator

muryan
Nccars, 25 January 2021, 03:10
rivi3 wrote:
Well I just found out another reason why the spotting hobby is dying: because the car-spotter/photographer community is cancerous as sh*t.

Seriously, I was doing one of those live story things on Instagram with me walking around Miller Motorcars today and giving some narration about the cars, and then occasionally asking what people wanted to see next. Innocent enough right? No. I got spammed by a bunch of Massachusetts/Connecticut spotters telling me "UR MOM IS SO GAY LOL" and telling me that my voice was cringeworthy (which is a gigantic slap in the face for me as I have Aspergers Syndrome and my voice cannot be helped).

Another thing is how much these spotters suck up to the owners of the supercars. The worst I've seen so far is everybody congratulating @sparky1888 on his new Agera RS and Huayra BC and making separate posts with pictures of his cars like "CONGRATS SPARKY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR CARS!!!" Like I'm not trashing Sparky at all, he has some pretty nice stuff and it's fun seeing the Sparky Squad at the shows, it's the photographers (or as I like to call "minions") that I have a problem with. There's nothing wrong with commenting on Sparky's page telling him "Awesome sick, can't wait to see them!" but going out of your way to make a completely separate post about it hoping to get recognized by him and glorifying this dude like he is the second coming of Jesus Christ? Like oh my god, please have some dignity. What other people see as "just appreciating the car" all I see is "NOTICE ME SEMPAI!!!!". People will probably say "lol ur a jealous hater" but I'm really not. Every time I see this kind of sh*t happening I want to vomit.

I really relate to this, I stopped posting on my car photography page on IG solely because of the cancerous/annoying spotters in CLT who think they're better, literally can't post anything with continuous nonconstructive criticism or spamming me because its "funny"

Nccars
from Mesa, United States
Post a reply