Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Diablo_SV, 24 April 2016, 21:38
For the new update, could you be able to sort photos by date?

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
gregg, 25 April 2016, 16:47
Diablo_SV wrote:

Eventually, that will be part of the filtering system. We plan to launch the initial redesign, get some feedback, then start adding more features like these.

gregg
Diablo_SV, 25 April 2016, 18:42
gregg wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:

Eventually, that will be part of the filtering system. We plan to launch the initial redesign, get some feedback, then start adding more features like these.

Awesome!

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Eeti, 25 April 2016, 19:04
Is there going to be higher quality pics
Deleted account
Penguins22, 25 April 2016, 23:10
When should we expect the new update to be up and running?

Penguins22
gregg, 26 April 2016, 00:29
Yes, larger photos for sure. It will also be easier to use on mobile.

As far as date, I think we'll have something for you guys to take a look at in June.

gregg
MrCar, 26 April 2016, 01:46
This might have been said already, but is the whole sight's layout/structure going to be changed? Or just minor aspects? I think that the site (on a whole) works well and gets the job done.
Last modified by MrCar, 26 April 2016, 01:55

MrCar
gregg, 26 April 2016, 02:04
MrCar wrote:
This might have been said already, but is the whole sight's layout/structure going to be changed? Or just minor aspects? I think that the site (on a whole) works well and gets the job done.

The whole layout will change, but all the functionality will remain. We're going to update the site in stages, get feedback, and iterate until we have the best site. Of course, we can't make 100% of the users happy, there will be some that complain no matter what. But I think the majority will like the new site.

gregg
MrCar, 26 April 2016, 02:09
gregg wrote:
MrCar wrote:

The whole layout will change, but all the functionality will remain. We're going to update the site in stages, get feedback, and iterate until we have the best site. Of course, we can't make 100% of the users happy, there will be some that complain no matter what. But I think the majority will like the new site.

Alright got it-Sounds like a plan! When I first heard about the redesign I was a bit stuck in the, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" mindset---but I am starting to rethink. I'm for anything that makes the site better then it already is.

MrCar
Eeti, 26 April 2016, 10:32
MrCar wrote:
When I first heard about the redesign I was a bit stuck in the, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" mindset

Haha really? Your fine with a turd as long as its old enough so it doesn't smell anymore.
Deleted account
MrCar, 26 April 2016, 10:38
Eeti wrote:
MrCar wrote:
When I first heard about the redesign I was a bit stuck in the, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" mindset

Haha really? Your fine with a turd as long as its old enough so it doesn't smell anymore.

:D

MrCar
gregg, 26 April 2016, 19:54
Eeti wrote:
MrCar wrote:

lol - good analogy. By the way, it's technically possible to polish a turd, mythbusters proved it: http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/videos/polishing-a-turd-minimyth/

gregg
MDPhotography88, 27 April 2016, 20:03
This may seem a little difficult, but I suppose another way you could organize pictures is by camera type. That would be interesting.
Last modified by MDPhotography88, 27 April 2016, 20:03

MDPhotography88
from Denver, Colorado
SDJ2_Photography, 28 April 2016, 01:06
MDPhotography88 wrote:
This may seem a little difficult, but I suppose another way you could organize pictures is by camera type. That would be interesting.

I agree, sort of like Flickr does. I think it would help people to better their technique by looking at others' photos taken with the same type of camera. I know I've learned things from the several other D3300 users on here.

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
Mtweedel13, 28 April 2016, 03:20
I'm pretty stupid for asking, but when did photoshoots become eligible for posting? I never heard anything about it

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
Post a reply