Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
gregg, 15 January 2016, 02:44
Honestly, I don't know the whole story of what kind of trouble Rivi was causing back in the day, I just knew there was a lot of drama going on, and now I can see why. Rivi, I'm banning you because you just hijacked this thread, which is supposed to be about ideas to improve the site - and whether you realize it or not, you are causing drama again.

Also, you were banned for life from this site. I was just giving you the benefit of the doubt by allowing you to contribute and comment, but you took it in a wrong direction.
Last modified by gregg, 15 January 2016, 02:47

gregg
xXFerrariFanXx, 15 January 2016, 02:54
THIS is what is going to save ES. This awesome Admin-Member interaction. It allows for no confusion over rules and what we are doing wrong. When admins get involved straight answers are given and that ends the drama.

Bravo.

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
HAWPhotography, 15 January 2016, 03:41
gregg wrote:
Honestly, I don't know the whole story of what kind of trouble Rivi was causing back in the day, I just knew there was a lot of drama going on, and now I can see why. Rivi, I'm banning you because you just hijacked this thread, which is supposed to be about ideas to improve the site - and whether you realize it or not, you are causing drama again.

Also, you were banned for life from this site. I was just giving you the benefit of the doubt by allowing you to contribute and comment, but you took it in a wrong direction.

I must say though, he has some good ideas for improvements for the site... Could you maybe just give him like 1 more chance to start posting again, and see what goes down?
Deleted account
Mustang1, 15 January 2016, 03:49
one thing I have to add, is I know u r going to change the format, but don't do it like ag, that is one of the most confusing websites I have ever visited

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
Mazdafreak, 15 January 2016, 13:28
So I'm curious....about half of the users who I suspect make up some of the moderators (in all honesty, I don't know who they all are) really don't ever log on the site anymore. Will there ever be any kind of moderator elections, where the users could vote new moderators in say once per year?
Last modified by Mazdafreak, 15 January 2016, 13:29

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
gregg, 15 January 2016, 16:49
Mazdafreak wrote:
So I'm curious....about half of the users who I suspect make up some of the moderators (in all honesty, I don't know who they all are) really don't ever log on the site anymore. Will there ever be any kind of moderator elections, where the users could vote new moderators in say once per year?

There's going to be improvements and more consistency in moderation - this is a key aspect of the redesign. We will lay out all the details, guidelines, etc, so all users will know what's up. Moderators will also go through a training program that I will be creating, so that moderation is consistent with the guidelines.

gregg
Porsche_Romeo, 15 January 2016, 18:42
gregg wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:

There's going to be improvements and more consistency in moderation - this is a key aspect of the redesign. We will lay out all the details, guidelines, etc, so all users will know what's up. Moderators will also go through a training program that I will be creating, so that moderation is consistent with the guidelines.

How soon can we expect the redesign?

Porsche_Romeo
from Michigan
Porsche_Romeo, 15 January 2016, 18:43
Mustang1 wrote:
one thing I have to add, is I know u r going to change the format, but don't do it like ag, that is one of the most confusing websites I have ever visited

Yeah, and I'm not a fan of the background, too dark

Porsche_Romeo
from Michigan
HAWPhotography, 15 January 2016, 22:19
This post was deleted 15 January 2016, 23:26 by moderator
Deleted account
HAWPhotography, 15 January 2016, 22:20
This post was deleted 15 January 2016, 23:26 by moderator
Deleted account
sumosloths, 15 January 2016, 23:27
I hope Rivi realizes that Gregg himself started this thread to listen to our suggestions. He does have some good points, but he's being really harsh in his criticisms of the website. I am against Rivi being perma-banned in the first place, but he's making it very hard for himself to be welcomed back onto the site.
Last modified by sumosloths, 15 January 2016, 23:29

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Mustang1, 17 January 2016, 19:35
if u delete a picture, u really need to give a ffew reasons y instead of just deleting it and just leave the person in the dark

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
gregg, 17 January 2016, 22:12
Mustang1 wrote:
if u delete a picture, u really need to give a ffew reasons y instead of just deleting it and just leave the person in the dark

I agree, We're going to add that feature.

gregg
cargame_parker, 18 January 2016, 05:38
sumosloths wrote:
I hope Rivi realizes that Gregg himself started this thread to listen to our suggestions. He does have some good points, but he's being really harsh in his criticisms of the website. I am against Rivi being perma-banned in the first place, but he's making it very hard for himself to be welcomed back onto the site.

He was attacking the site which was annoying

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
HAWPhotography, 16 March 2016, 21:58
Could you guys get rid of the ExoticSpotter.com watermark on photos? Another suggestion is that you can "link" your social media accounts
Deleted account
Post a reply