Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
r8lover, 27 December 2016, 22:20
I love how salty the BBC is over Grand Tour. This article just shows how hilariously desperate they are to make the new show look bad.
Deleted account
obsidianspots, 02 January 2017, 10:04
I wish that instead of cr*ppy cars being normal everyday eyesores that instead everyone drives exotics everyday. That is the world i want live in.

obsidianspots
from Rochester, New York
Ma-auto, 02 January 2017, 16:44
r8lover wrote:
I love how salty the BBC is over Grand Tour. This article just shows how hilariously desperate they are to make the new show look bad.

I find it funny that nobody understands it was merely a knock on Clarkson's possible sexuality...

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
davisvehicles, 02 January 2017, 17:00
Ma-auto wrote:
r8lover wrote:

I find it funny that nobody understands it was merely a knock on Clarkson's possible sexuality...

I really like the show and yes that article is nitpicking because its the BBC... but that part of the show was just awkward and not funny.

davisvehicles
from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Ma-auto, 11 February 2017, 04:04
Started watching Initial D earlier. Already on part 13 lol

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
Werner, 14 February 2017, 04:38
obsidianspots wrote:
I wish that instead of cr*ppy cars being normal everyday eyesores that instead everyone drives exotics everyday. That is the world i want live in.

But then, they wouldn't be exotic. I do agree though, the Prius is an abomination, and there is absolutely no excuse for normal cars to be as slow as they are.

Werner
from Coeur d'Alene, United States
Werner, 14 February 2017, 04:52
On the topic of random stuff:

I found a "Product 100% of Italy" coffee, and its good. Comes in a real tin, and it smells good, tastes good, looks good, feels good, and naturally, is good. The Italians are fantastic at making good cars, and Berettas.

I found online, a very good YouTube channel for auto paint detailing. AMMO NYC.

Fake Ferrari tire valve stems are $20.00 on Ebay.

I have to vacuum, but haven't gotten to it yet.

Last but not least, there is more content on http://www.bobcorning918.wixsite.com/potatoes4life

Werner
from Coeur d'Alene, United States
r8lover, 15 February 2017, 03:33
Werner wrote:
obsidianspots wrote:

But then, they wouldn't be exotic. I do agree though, the Prius is an abomination, and there is absolutely no excuse for normal cars to be as slow as they are.

Normal cars really aren't that slow anymore. We've made huge strides in performance over the past few decades to the point where now you can buy a family sedan for 40k that's as fast as a Ferrari was from the early 1990s. Most cars now are faster than a number of supercars from the 70s and 80s.
Deleted account
DjShift, 15 February 2017, 05:55
Werner wrote:
On the topic of random stuff:

I found a "Product 100% of Italy" coffee, and its good. Comes in a real tin, and it smells good, tastes good, looks good, feels good, and naturally, is good. The Italians are fantastic at making good cars, and Berettas.

I found online, a very good YouTube channel for auto paint detailing. AMMO NYC.

Fake Ferrari tire valve stems are $20.00 on Ebay.

I have to vacuum, but haven't gotten to it yet.

Last but not least, there is more content on http://www.bobcorning918.wixsite.com/potatoes4life

Ambien, eh?

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
Leaf_Soto, 01 November 2017, 03:33
I decided to change my avatar

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Maryland_Cars, 02 November 2017, 00:45
Anyone else excited for this next season of The Grand Tour? I saw they posted a trailer on YouTube...

Maryland_Cars
from Kent Island, Maryland
dandude999, 02 November 2017, 17:41
Maryland_Cars wrote:
Anyone else excited for this next season of The Grand Tour? I saw they posted a trailer on YouTube...

I can't wait!

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
dandude999, 02 November 2017, 17:41
This post was deleted 02 November 2017, 17:41 by dandude999

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
Leaf_Soto, 03 November 2017, 03:37
That stupid Siegfried wall keeps killing my tank girls

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Leaf_Soto, 06 November 2017, 23:49