Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
HAWPhotography, 05 March 2015, 17:02
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
No, I mean that this is a pack that you have to pay for, even being a Season Pass holder. Like in FM5.

What all should be in it. That being said...I wasn't much a fan of Storm Island either. Still have yet to buy it.

We're getting the Fast and Furious pack AS WELL AS something else.

Oh yeah, that pack. The pack that is the epitome of laziness for them as it means they don't have to do anything but slightly modify some of the cars.

On the other hand, a need for speed movie pack would be awesome!!!!! sesto elements, gta spano, etc.
Deleted account
Ma-auto, 05 March 2015, 17:16
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
No, I mean that this is a pack that you have to pay for, even being a Season Pass holder. Like in FM5.

What all should be in it. That being said...I wasn't much a fan of Storm Island either. Still have yet to buy it.

Oh yeah, that pack. The pack that is the epitome of laziness for them as it means they don't have to do anything but slightly modify some of the cars.

Over half of the cars have never been in Forza before.

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
r8lover, 05 March 2015, 18:19
Driveblox man wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

Over half of the cars have never been in Forza before.

1970 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & Furious Edition - This will likely be highly different from the 1969 Charger R/T (note heavy sarcasm there).
2012 Nissan GT-R Fast & Furious Edition - In the game.
1998 Toyota Supra Fast & Furious Edition - In the game.
2014 Maserati Ghibli S Fast & Furious Edition - Not in the game, but come on...a Ghibli? Really?
1970 Plymouth Road Runner Fast & Furious Edition - Not in the game, the engine/under the body stuff is likely already programmed under one of the Dodges though.
2015 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & Furious Edition - Not in the game, but why is it not a hellcat? Also, platform already in game from Charger SRT8.
1970 Plymouth Cuda Fast & Furious Edition - I'm sure this is also highly mechanically different from the '69 Cuda and '70 Charger in the game already.
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Fast & Furious Edition - There's already a Wrangler in the game. All they needed to do was add an extra door on each side.

There you go. If they are new, they did little to change them up from anything already in the game. Except maybe the Ghibli.
Deleted account
bej96, 06 March 2015, 01:04
HAWolf33 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

On the other hand, a need for speed movie pack would be awesome!!!!! sesto elements, gta spano, etc.

I agree

bej96
from New Zealand
Diablo_SV, 06 March 2015, 06:27
bej96 wrote:
HAWolf33 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

I agree

I think NFS and Forza are rivals so they wouldn't make a NFS Pack

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
W16, 06 March 2015, 09:11
I actually really like Storm Island. I haven't done a single event there but I just like throwing my cars around endless dirt paths. The F&F pack sounds ridiculously stupid to me so I won't be doing that.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Ma-auto, 06 March 2015, 16:18
W16 wrote:
I actually really like Storm Island. I haven't done a single event there but I just like throwing my cars around endless dirt paths. The F&F pack sounds ridiculously stupid to me so I won't be doing that.

Its free for 2 weeks.

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
HAWPhotography, 06 March 2015, 16:50
Driveblox man wrote:
W16 wrote:

Its free for 2 weeks.

What's free
Deleted account
CTspotter458, 06 March 2015, 17:13
Diablo_SV wrote:
bej96 wrote:
HAWolf33 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

I agree

Fast and Furious pack sounds sick. The Supra, the Skyline, the Eclipse, all those legendary cars

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
r8lover, 06 March 2015, 18:23
CTspotter458 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
bej96 wrote:
HAWolf33 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

I agree

Fast and Furious pack sounds sick. The Supra, the Skyline, the Eclipse, all those legendary cars

That's not what you're getting in the pack though, lol. That is unless they're expanding far beyond this list.

1970 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & Furious Edition
2012 Nissan GT-R Fast & Furious Edition
1998 Toyota Supra Fast & Furious Edition
2014 Maserati Ghibli S Fast & Furious Edition
1970 Plymouth Road Runner Fast & Furious Edition
2015 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & Furious Edition
1970 Plymouth Cuda Fast & Furious Edition
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Fast & Furious Edition
Deleted account
dallasexotics10, 06 March 2015, 18:39
They should add more racecars in the game. For example, in the first Horizon they had a Zonda R, Sesto Elemento, FXX, F1 GT, MC12 Corsa, etc...

dallasexotics10
from Dallas, Texas
lamboman505, 06 March 2015, 21:57
dallasexotics10 wrote:
They should add more racecars in the game. For example, in the first Horizon they had a Zonda R, Sesto Elemento, FXX, F1 GT, MC12 Corsa, etc...

I think they are trying to be realistic and have "street legal" cars. but I also miss all of those too.

lamboman505
from somewhere in, New Mexico
Diablo_SV, 07 March 2015, 09:03
lamboman505 wrote:
dallasexotics10 wrote:

I think they are trying to be realistic and have "street legal" cars. but I also miss all of those too.

There's the race cars and about 1000 more supercars they should have added

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
lamboman505, 07 March 2015, 13:03
Diablo_SV wrote:
lamboman505 wrote:
dallasexotics10 wrote:

There's the race cars and about 1000 more supercars they should have added

agreed.

lamboman505
from somewhere in, New Mexico
W16, 08 March 2015, 15:27
I still maintain that each location in the game should have a racetrack you can use, so it's not just street racing all the time. That way it could combine the best of Forza Motorsport with Horizon. And you should be able to use any of your cars or some of the track cars mentioned above.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Post a reply