Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
r8lover, 06 January 2015, 16:30
This latest car pack was appalling. The only halfway decent car in it is the 500 Mondial, and that really isn't all that different (at least in my mind) to the 250 Testarossa.
Deleted account
Ma-auto, 06 January 2015, 17:23
I actually really like this pack. Sure, it is a bit bland, but have you guys even driven all of the cars yet? The 500 Mondial is an absolute BLAST to drive. The BRAT is slow, but very fun. The Raptor... well, we can all agree this thing is amazing. And even the Bronco is powerful enough to fly through Storm Island. The IDx is the IDx, and the Speed3 is just fun.
Last modified by Ma-auto, 06 January 2015, 23:23

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
r8lover, 06 January 2015, 18:17
Driveblox man wrote:
I actually really like this pack. Sure, it is a bit bland, but have you guys even driven all of the cars yet? The 500 Mondial is an absolute BLAST to drive. The BRAT is slow, but very fun. The Raptor... well, we can all agree this thing is amazing. And even the Bronco is powerful enough to fly through Storm Island. The IDx is the IDx, and the Speed3 is just fun.

When I get a racing game, I don't want to get a ton of normal looking, meh cars. I want a number of good looking, fast, or just plain exotic cars (i.e. 250 GT/California, DB5, etc). I don't want a GranTurismo esque game with a ton of cars, but a number of them are stupid little crapboxes I'll never drive or even want to buy.

Blandness is never fun in a fantasy game when driving on a road I'll never visit in real life in a car I'll likely never even come close to owning.
Deleted account
Ma-auto, 06 January 2015, 19:07
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

When I get a racing game, I don't want to get a ton of normal looking, meh cars. I want a number of good looking, fast, or just plain exotic cars (i.e. 250 GT/California, DB5, etc). I don't want a GranTurismo esque game with a ton of cars, but a number of them are stupid little crapboxes I'll never drive or even want to buy.

Blandness is never fun in a fantasy game when driving on a road I'll never visit in real life in a car I'll likely never even come close to owning.

I like those stupid little crapboxes.

Ma-auto
xXFerrariFanXx, 06 January 2015, 20:04
r8lover wrote:
This latest car pack was appalling. The only halfway decent car in it is the 500 Mondial, and that really isn't all that different (at least in my mind) to the 250 Testarossa.

I agree. I actually don't care for the Ferrari, but I think the Subie is a fun car, also the Mazda is a fun care to stance. The Raptor was just dumb considering there already is one in the game

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
Cars4life1323, 06 January 2015, 21:34
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

Lol +1 to that. This car pack honestly blows. In an game series known for performance cars / exotic racing why on earth would I pay money for a SUBARU BRAT and O.J Simpsons escape vehicle.

Cars4life1323
from San Diego, California
r8lover, 06 January 2015, 22:03
Cars4life1323 wrote:
r8lover wrote:

Lol +1 to that. This car pack honestly blows. In an game series known for performance cars / exotic racing why on earth would I pay money for a SUBARU BRAT and O.J Simpsons escape vehicle.

I seem to recall Forza's old slogan "Where dreams are driven." My dreams have never once included a MazdaSpeed 3 or a Subaru BRAT.
Deleted account
Ma-auto, 30 January 2015, 13:50
February DLC clues:

Clue one car one
Subtleties, nuances, badges. Who cares, it is what it is.

Car two clue one.
Well-heeled on the world’s finest racetracks, or about town.

Clue one car three
It was fast even on Sega CD.

Clue one car four
Unassuming, but revered by some of the most legendary drivers in history.

Clue one Car five
If you can afford to buy it, you can afford to fuel it.

Clue one car six
http://youtu.be/RmwqnqL3Hbg

Ma-auto
maxim380, 30 January 2015, 14:07
Driveblox man wrote:
February DLC clues:

Clue one car one

Car two clue one.

Clue one car three

Clue one car four

Clue one Car five

Clue one car six

There's a Sega CD game about the Jaguar XJ220, so I'm guessing that's clue three.

maxim380
from Netherlands
Diablo_SV, 30 January 2015, 14:39
Those clues seem like they are for higher end cars, so hopefully there's some more supercars being added...

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Vinchops, 30 January 2015, 14:40
5 sounds like the 6x6

Vinchops
Lamborarri, 30 January 2015, 17:36
5 could also be a different version of the Veyron.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
ianr22, 30 January 2015, 20:25
Driveblox man wrote:
February DLC clues:

Clue one car one

Car two clue one.

Clue one car three

Clue one car four

Clue one Car five

Clue one car six

http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/Products/SEGACD/jaguar_xj220/
OMG YES!!! Please let this be number 3
Deleted account
ianr22, 30 January 2015, 20:26
maxim380 wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
February DLC clues:

Clue one car one

Car two clue one.

Clue one car three

Clue one car four

Clue one Car five

Clue one car six

Whoops, did not see this comment

There's a Sega CD game about the Jaguar XJ220, so I'm guessing that's clue three.
Deleted account
ianr22, 01 February 2015, 15:47
bbb
Deleted account
Post a reply