Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
r8lover, 03 March 2015, 19:20
Driveblox man wrote:
You express your opinion on every pack, and come out with "This pack is sh*t!" or "This pack couldn't have been worse". Seriously, If you have negative opinions about almost every pack, keep them to yourself. We get the gist.

Oh, again, I'm so very sorry I have an opinion. Cry me a river.
Last modified by r8lover, 04 March 2015, 01:25
Deleted account
Cars4life1323, 03 March 2015, 19:35
r8lover wrote:
This pack is utter sh*t. I like driving fast dream cars. I don't dream about sh*tty Beetles and Integras. Give the people something they actually /want/.

Agreed 100% what's with all the sedans and ricer cars

Cars4life1323
from San Diego, California
r8lover, 03 March 2015, 20:06
I didn't complain one bit with the frankly brilliant Top Gear car pack. They clearly do have the ability to make the great DLC the majority of people seem to want. Yet they don't for some reason.
Deleted account
ianr22, 03 March 2015, 20:09
Driveblox man wrote:
r8lover wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
This pack is utter sh*t. I like driving fast dream cars. I don't dream about sh*tty Beetles and Integras. Give the people something they actually /want/.

Shut the f*ck up Justin, learn to appreciate cars and stop complaining just because you can afford a nice car, I thought it would be alright but it's actually quite amazing, my XFRS hits 270.

Jesus Christ, calm down a little there. I'm sorry I expressed my opinion about the cars in the pack.

Also, my opinion on this pack is not influenced in any way by my family's cars. I don't understand why you would think it was.

You express your opinion on every pack, and come out with "This pack is sh*t!" or "This pack couldn't have been worse". Seriously, If you have negative opinions about almost every pack, keep them to yourself. We get the gist.

Couldn't agree more.
Deleted account
W16, 03 March 2015, 20:52
Everyone expresses their opinions when new packs come out, his opinion just happens to be the same because each pack coming out is boring as f*ck. I bought this game to drive dream cars but instead I'm being handed cars that I wouldn't even drive if they were my own car. Yes everyone has different tastes in cars, but considering we're all on this site we can agree that exotics are pretty damn cool? There's absolutely nothing exciting about what is being included in these packs, I agree 100% with Justin. Just because his opinion is different than yours doesn't give him less of a right to say it. Idiots.

W16
from Pennsylvania
bej96, 03 March 2015, 23:05
ianr22 wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
r8lover wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:

Shut the f*ck up Justin, learn to appreciate cars and stop complaining just because you can afford a nice car, I thought it would be alright but it's actually quite amazing, my XFRS hits 270.

Jesus Christ, calm down a little there. I'm sorry I expressed my opinion about the cars in the pack.

Also, my opinion on this pack is not influenced in any way by my family's cars. I don't understand why you would think it was.

Couldn't agree more.

But the pack is sh*t??

bej96
from New Zealand
ianr22, 04 March 2015, 07:48
bej96 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
r8lover wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:

Couldn't agree more.

But the pack is sh*t??

No, it's great!
Deleted account
Ma-auto, 04 March 2015, 18:02
ianr22 wrote:
bej96 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
r8lover wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:

Couldn't agree more.

But the pack is sh*t??

No, it's great!

How this pack caters to different people.

Integra: JDM

WRX STI: Rally/JDM

XFR-S: Racing/Drifting/Cruising

GRC Beetle: Rally/Gymkhana/Drag racing/Racing

Desert Dingo Bug: Rally

850CSi: Racing/Drifting/Cruising

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
r8lover, 04 March 2015, 18:46
Driveblox man wrote:

I can see that, but I feel like even for those individual groups there are so many better cars they could have selected. Plus they also left out the group who likes things like supercars or exotics.
Deleted account
Ma-auto, 04 March 2015, 18:49
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

I can see that, but I feel like even for those individual groups there are so many better cars they could have selected. Plus they also left out the group who likes things like supercars or exotics.

At least there will be another pack.

Ma-auto
r8lover, 04 March 2015, 18:52
Driveblox man wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

I'll put down $20 that in another month's time I'll be writing the same sort of comments about the next pack.
Deleted account
Ma-auto, 04 March 2015, 19:18
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

I'll put down $20 that in another month's time I'll be writing the same sort of comments about the next pack.

No, I mean that this is a pack that you have to pay for, even being a Season Pass holder. Like in FM5.

Ma-auto
r8lover, 04 March 2015, 21:34
Driveblox man wrote:
No, I mean that this is a pack that you have to pay for, even being a Season Pass holder. Like in FM5.

What all should be in it. That being said...I wasn't much a fan of Storm Island either. Still have yet to buy it.
Deleted account
Ma-auto, 05 March 2015, 15:07
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

What all should be in it. That being said...I wasn't much a fan of Storm Island either. Still have yet to buy it.

We're getting the Fast and Furious pack AS WELL AS something else.

Ma-auto
r8lover, 05 March 2015, 15:56
Driveblox man wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

We're getting the Fast and Furious pack AS WELL AS something else.

Oh yeah, that pack. The pack that is the epitome of laziness for them as it means they don't have to do anything but slightly modify some of the cars.
Deleted account
Post a reply