Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
r8lover, 18 March 2015, 18:09
Driveblox man wrote:
I agree that my last post was a bit stupid. On to another topic...

Ok. Turn10 has approximately 11 months to make a game. Every time they make a new game...

I'm sorry, but a lot of this doesn't make sense. Yes they do have a limited time to make these games, but what is stopping them from taking the models, performance data, etc from Forza 5 (with what I'd venture to guess has equal graphics) and just past them into Horizon 2? Nothing. It's all on a computer and they probably wouldn't have to do much more than copy/paste the stuff into the data files. They don't even have to re do performance data for each car, it should stay the same from game to game, with maybe the handling being different.

Also, why would it be more expensive to add good cars? There is no reason why it should be any more expensive to add a Zonda than it would be an STI. And who says that slow tuners appeal to /most/ of the game's audience. I see almost nothing but complaints on Forza's facebook posts anymore, especially ones regarding new packs. So a majority being pleased? I find that highly doubtful.
Deleted account
r8lover, 18 March 2015, 18:10
Driveblox man wrote:
What are your opinions on the MX-5 pack? (r8lover, if you have nothing nice to say, ignore this. If you do have something positive to say, please do.)

Sorry Premier Driveblox Man. I didn't realize that you had become dictator.
Deleted account
r8lover, 18 March 2015, 18:14
...although since you asked, it's pointless. I dislike the Miata greatly, but even then, with it being such a common car, they should have "appealed to the masses" (as you would say) and already had those cars in the game when it first came out.
Deleted account
Ma-auto, 18 March 2015, 18:51
This is why we can't have nice things.

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
dallasexotics10, 18 March 2015, 19:16
The next Forza MUST be different than the last ones, better customization(like Test Drive Unlimited and midnight club), more cars, more tracks, different weather and time conditions(like Project Gotham Racing), not having to pay for cars that should have already been in the game, and have garages to store your cars where you can view all of them in one place(like Test Drive Unlimited and Project Gotham Racing). If you have all or most of these things, then this game will be a winner in my eyes.

dallasexotics10
from Dallas, Texas
ianr22, 18 March 2015, 19:40
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
What are your opinions on the MX-5 pack? (r8lover, if you have nothing nice to say, ignore this. If you do have something positive to say, please do.)

Sorry Justin, just realized that youre a complete douchebag.
Last modified by ianr22, 19 March 2015, 00:41
Deleted account
W16, 18 March 2015, 20:32
Oh, the lolz

W16
from Pennsylvania
Ma-auto, 18 March 2015, 20:32
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

Someone who actually AGREES!

Ma-auto
W16, 18 March 2015, 20:33
dallasexotics10 wrote:
The next Forza MUST be different than the last ones, better customization(like Test Drive Unlimited and midnight club), more cars, more tracks, different weather and time conditions(like Project Gotham Racing), not having to pay for cars that should have already been in the game, and have garages to store your cars where you can view all of them in one place(like Test Drive Unlimited and Project Gotham Racing). If you have all or most of these things, then this game will be a winner in my eyes.

Truuuuuu. I hate that I can't even change the color of the brake calipers. And I wish stuff like decals was easier. I like to make my cars with black roofs and it's impossible to get perfect on a lot of the cars. Then yes yes yes to the rest of those things.

W16
from Pennsylvania
W16, 18 March 2015, 20:33
Driveblox man wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

The reason that generally no one agrees is because you're being totally ridiculous and unreasonable.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Ma-auto, 18 March 2015, 20:42
W16 wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

The reason that generally no one agrees is because you're being totally ridiculous and unreasonable.

All Justin does on this thread is say that the car packs are sh*t! Nothing else! All I keep saying is that he should keep his negative opinions to himself if that is all he's going to say!

Ma-auto
W16, 18 March 2015, 20:44
Driveblox man wrote:
All Justin does on this thread is say that the car packs are sh*t! Nothing else! All I keep saying is that he should keep his negative opinions to himself if that is all he's going to say!

Yes because he really does not like the cars included in them. Neither do I, they've generally been terrible. This is a forum for discussing the game and he happens to have negative opinions about the additions to the game and he is free to offer them without reproach.

W16
from Pennsylvania
r8lover, 18 March 2015, 21:41
dallasexotics10 wrote:

I agree with so many of the things said here (Oh my God! I'm agreeing with someone!). Even if Test Drive was kind of sh*tty driving-wise, the map, garage, and customizability of the cars in the game has kind of been my benchmark for other open world games. I'd love to see a third iteration of that game, but I doubt that'll happen.
Last modified by r8lover, 19 March 2015, 02:42
Deleted account
r8lover, 18 March 2015, 21:47
Driveblox man wrote:
W16 wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

I guess I'm not allowed to express my honest opinion? Or would you rather here some manufactured bullshit about how everything the Forza people make is complete perfection and how they can do absolutely no wrong? This isn't North Korea or the USSR, saying negative opinions is allowed.

Maybe, just maybe, I'm tired of hearing how you say everything they do is so wonderful. I don't want you to say anything unless it's a negative opinion about the game. See? It works both ways.
Last modified by r8lover, 19 March 2015, 13:17
Deleted account
Diablo_SV, 19 March 2015, 07:15
Driveblox man wrote:
W16 wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

You're supposed to keep negative comments to yourself if you are talking about another person not a video game

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Post a reply