Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
r8lover, 03 March 2015, 15:32
This pack is utter sh*t. I like driving fast dream cars. I don't dream about sh*tty Beetles and Integras. Give the people something they actually /want/.
Deleted account
Ma-auto, 03 March 2015, 15:40
r8lover wrote:
This pack is utter sh*t. I like driving fast dream cars. I don't dream about sh*tty Beetles and Integras. Give the people something they actually /want/.

One word: Upgrades. That is why Forza brings out these below average cars. So you can upgrade them to have hundreds of horsepower and so you can personalize them. I've already taken an Integra and stanced it, and I'm very pleased. Just upgrade them. PLEASE.

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
ianr22, 03 March 2015, 16:09
r8lover wrote:

Shut the f*ck up Justin, learn to appreciate cars and stop complaining just because you can afford a nice car, I thought it would be alright but it's actually quite amazing, my XFRS hits 270.
Deleted account
ianr22, 03 March 2015, 16:10
This post was deleted 03 March 2015, 22:10 by ianr22
Deleted account
ianr22, 03 March 2015, 16:10
Driveblox man wrote:
r8lover wrote:

One word: Upgrades. That is why Forza brings out these below average cars. So you can upgrade them to have hundreds of horsepower and so you can personalize them. I've already taken an Integra and stanced it, and I'm very pleased. Just upgrade them. PLEASE.

Agreed
Deleted account
ianr22, 03 March 2015, 16:11
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:

Shut the f*ck up Justin, learn to appreciate cars and stop complaining just because you can afford a nice car, I thought it would be alright but it's actually quite amazing, my XFRS hits 270.

Many people like different styles of cars so they try to change it up, I don't blame them, Look at the variety in this latest pack, you are so f**king annoying I swear
Deleted account
lamboman505, 03 March 2015, 16:24
ianr22 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:

Many people like different styles of cars so they try to change it up, I don't blame them, Look at the variety in this latest pack, you are so f**king annoying I swear

just stop it already. If this is how people are going to act on this site then it defeats the purpose.

lamboman505
from somewhere in, New Mexico
r8lover, 03 March 2015, 16:41
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:

Jesus Christ, calm down a little there. I'm sorry I expressed my opinion about the cars in the pack.

Also, my opinion on this pack is not influenced in any way by my family's cars. I don't understand why you would think it was.
Deleted account
r8lover, 03 March 2015, 16:45
ianr22 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:

They have changed it up. They've been giving us tons of this sort of stuff in many of the DLCs already. There are so many great cars the game is missing that they could be adding, but instead they're giving out stuff like this.

Also, what is your deal with me? Seriously.
Deleted account
Diablo_SV, 03 March 2015, 16:57
Well Justin likes exotics, and that's his opinion. I wish there were more exotics as well.

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
zonda21, 03 March 2015, 17:12
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:

What the hell? That was so random. He was simply expressing his opinion and Bam you come out swearing and angry with no real reason. What's wrong with Justin?
Last modified by zonda21, 03 March 2015, 23:13

zonda21
from Rochester , New York
r8lover, 03 March 2015, 17:22
zonda21 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:

What the hell? That was so random. He was simply expressing his opinion and Bam you come out swearing and angry with no real reason. What's wrong with Justin?

I'm not going to make it seem like I'm perfectly innocent here, as I may have made a joke or two on some of Ian's posts in the Facebook group, but that was quite a long time ago, and if you're still mad about that Ian then I apologize.

I'm not sure if that warrants that sort of response though.
Last modified by r8lover, 03 March 2015, 23:27
Deleted account
nyexphotography, 03 March 2015, 17:28
I agree with Justin its sh*t.

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
HAWPhotography, 03 March 2015, 17:42
nyexphotography wrote:
I agree with Justin its sh*t.

Agreed
Deleted account
Ma-auto, 03 March 2015, 18:37
r8lover wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:

Jesus Christ, calm down a little there. I'm sorry I expressed my opinion about the cars in the pack.

Also, my opinion on this pack is not influenced in any way by my family's cars. I don't understand why you would think it was.

You express your opinion on every pack, and come out with "This pack is sh*t!" or "This pack couldn't have been worse". Seriously, If you have negative opinions about almost every pack, keep them to yourself. We get the gist.

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
Post a reply