Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
tco, 23 May 2016, 23:03
NJExotics wrote:
About a year ago I missed a 918 Weissach Chassis #663 at my school. I had baseball practice and I get a text from one of my friends telling me there is a 918 in the front parking lot. Was so mad I missed it but ended up seeing it a couple of weeks ago at a show.

Was that the Arena Red 918 by chance?

I missed a CGT and a P1 on a local highway a while back. I missed a green Huracan yesterday and the worst all-time was KS's Huayra, which was less than a mile from where I live a while back.

tco
MDPhotography88, 24 May 2016, 19:43
Mexico Blue 918 Spyder Wiessach

MDPhotography88
from Denver, Colorado
carguyjt, 24 May 2016, 23:01
I have way too many misses

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
alex_absolute, 25 May 2016, 17:47
Black f40 by literally a muinite. Saw the back of it as it pulled onto the ferry and left the island

alex_absolute
from the isle of man, United Kingdom
Ma-auto, 26 May 2016, 00:57
Shelby Series 1, other side of the highway a few days ago

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
NJExotics, 26 May 2016, 02:12
tco wrote:
NJExotics wrote:
About a year ago I missed a 918 Weissach Chassis #663 at my school. I had baseball practice and I get a text from one of my friends telling me there is a 918 in the front parking lot. Was so mad I missed it but ended up seeing it a couple of weeks ago at a show.

Was that the Arena Red 918 by chance?

I missed a CGT and a P1 on a local highway a while back. I missed a green Huracan yesterday and the worst all-time was KS's Huayra, which was less than a mile from where I live a while back.

No it was chassis 663, silver with the magnesium wheels

NJExotics
from New Jersey
SDJ2_Photography, 26 May 2016, 20:07
My most recent bad miss was a light blue 612 Scaglietti last August. I've missed countless other cars over the years.

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
Ferrarifanman, 31 May 2016, 04:00
In 2011, the first Huayra in the states (red w/silver wheels that tmashphotos spotted) drove past me and I didn't get any shots of it.

Ferrarifanman
burdmanmarc877, 02 June 2016, 04:17
My worst miss would be a Miura SV or a Huayra I saw for a few seconds but couldn't catch up to it.

burdmanmarc877
from San Diego, California
Jonboyabc123, 03 June 2016, 00:55
I drove by a Hennessey Venom that was getting serviced at this dealership near my house and my mom wouldn't stop to let me check it out. I was pretty frustrated! I only saw the back (Pretty much just the taillight) and I knew exactly what it was.

Jonboyabc123
from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
lamboman505, 04 June 2016, 04:05
Jonboyabc123 wrote:
I drove by a Hennessey Venom that was getting serviced at this dealership near my house and my mom wouldn't stop to let me check it out. I was pretty frustrated! I only saw the back (Pretty much just the taillight) and I knew exactly what it was.

Man, I wish you could have stopped to see that.

lamboman505
from somewhere in, New Mexico
r8lover, 04 June 2016, 20:37
Jonboyabc123 wrote:

It's okay, just look at an Exige and you've practically seen the same car...
Deleted account
rivi3, 05 June 2016, 00:45
r8lover wrote:
Jonboyabc123 wrote:

[http://i.imgur.com/aMgG2jh.gif]

rivi3
from New York
pdkcars, 13 June 2016, 16:17
I missed a grey MC Stradale Centennial Edition with yellow calipers in Austin yesterday on the way to a car show. What made up for it was spotting an F12 I damn near missed the previous day.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
sumosloths, 14 June 2016, 04:29
r8lover wrote:
Jonboyabc123 wrote:

Honestly though, seeing a Venom GT in person is sooooooo different from seeing an Exige.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Post a reply