Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
FanOfSuperCars, 27 June 2016, 22:48
DjShift wrote:
Missed a charger hellcat a couple days ago. Made me pretty mad as I love those cars

lol I sometimes don't even take photos of Hellcats.

EDIT: I don't take photos of hellcats at all anymore.
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 27 August 2016, 18:22

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
Spyros_PETS, 28 June 2016, 16:03
Porsche Carrera GT. Extremely rare car for Greece. Saw her on highway in 2011 and she disappeared in literally less than a second.
Audi RS2 Avant. It was parked a few meters away from a Panamera turbo. I decided to take pics of the Panamera first, but I didn't realize that the owner of the RS2 was about to leave, so I missed it. I don't even know if I will ever see again something so rare.
Also, there is a matte black Gallardo in our town - which is the only supercar here, too - and since February 2015 I have seen her at least 10 times, but never caught on camera.

Spyros_PETS
from Nafplio, Greece
bullchaser, 30 June 2016, 21:12
Porsche 959 and Ferrari 275GTB.
And basically every hyper car in Beverly Hills whenever I'm there...

bullchaser
from Illinois
pdkcars, 23 August 2016, 17:44
Rolls Royce Drophead, GranTurismo MC Stradale Centennial Edition, AMG GT.

I almost missed the Ferrari I posted on my account.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
rivi3, 27 August 2016, 00:48
I missed a Panoz Esporante today because I thought it was a supped-up Mazda Miata.

rivi3
from New York
sumosloths, 27 August 2016, 05:33
Didn't actually see it but apparently I was right around where the F60 America was parked without even realizing it

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Lamborarri, 27 August 2016, 05:40
rivi3 wrote:
I missed a Panoz Esporante today because I thought it was a supped-up Mazda Miata.

Hopefully you see it again, those are very cool and hard to find. I'm gonna be honest that almost happened to me last month, would have let it go right by if I hadn't recognized the owner lol

sumosloths wrote:
Didn't actually see it but apparently I was right around where the F60 America was parked without even realizing it

Ouch, that really sucks man, I remember you told me you really wanted to see that and the Stirling Moss, neither of which happened unfortunately. Car Week 2017, perhaps?...

Lamborarri
from Illinois
r8lover, 27 August 2016, 14:31
sumosloths wrote:

I'm annoyed I didn't make it out to the parking lot while I was at the Quail. I really wanted to see the car uncovered.
Deleted account
sumosloths, 27 August 2016, 17:13
r8lover wrote:
sumosloths wrote:

I'm annoyed I didn't make it out to the parking lot while I was at the Quail. I really wanted to see the car uncovered.

I think it's touring dealerships all over the US right now, but it already did the ones near where I live. Maybe it'll come to Pennsylvania.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
CS99, 29 August 2016, 21:19
Mansory Gronos on thursday

CS99
from My hometown in, Poland
Mustang1, 06 September 2016, 02:18
first gen vanquish on sunday

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
Mustang1, 06 September 2016, 02:19
and an esperante a while ago

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
pdkcars, 13 September 2016, 12:44
I think I just had another one. Saturday night my sister and I were getting fast food and I had left my new camera at home. I look to my right into the parking like of a nearby Academy and see a brand new yellow AMG GT-S with the spoiler and everything. I was so pissed. I've never seen one of those down here or one in that color, you usually have to go up to Austin to see one of those.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
SDcarSpotterLife, 14 September 2016, 18:25
One Car that I missed was a Lamborghini Gallroado with a GoldRush Rally Livery on it I had my phone out to take a pic of it but it was going to the left of us.

SDcarSpotterLife
from San Diego, California
GTRJacko, 17 September 2016, 14:47
Brabus 900 Rocket (Based on the Maybach S600), driving through Leeds earlier this week. I was driving at the time.

GTRJacko
from York, United Kingdom
Post a reply