Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
TEZILLA, 27 November 2020, 18:48
Exoticsont wrote:
I thought I saw a Chiron driving by near the zoo which is across the river from Downtown. even though there is not a Chiron in Calgary the car show which was taking place around the same time had one from Edmonton which is about a three hour drive from Calgary. anyway if it was a chiron then that is by far my worst miss, at the time my car knowledge was small but no other car looks like it.

Dang! That is a horrible miss! Which part of it did you see. It may have just been an Audi R8. Also, what color was it?

TEZILLA
TEZILLA, 27 November 2020, 18:55
Exoticsont wrote:
I also missed a 488 pista when I was driving to red deer in the summer.

I missed a couple of Pistas before. One in Solana Beach and a chrome red one in Beverly Hills. This isn’t related to Pistas, but I was with a friend in Wexford PA and there was a surprising amount of exotics there. I saw a RR Ghost and C8 in the same parking lot, a Bentayga, A lotus Elise, a Dawn Black Badge, A 911 GT3 parked in a school parking lot, and a NSX. However I was only able to get a picture of a Continental because my friend was playing on my phone. My friends sister was driving around in my parents Tesla to practice her driving skills and we came along with her lol. I also missed an Aventador SV in Las Vegas.

TEZILLA
TEZILLA, 27 November 2020, 18:58
I also have a bunch of misses when I first started spotting. Not because I couldn’t get a picture, but because I didn’t know how to take a good picture. A lot of my older pictures are blurry, dark, cut-off Etc. Luckily most of those cars were just regular exotics and nothing too rare.

TEZILLA
Exoticsont, 28 November 2020, 02:10
TEZILLA wrote:
Exoticsont wrote:
I thought I saw a Chiron driving by near the zoo which is across the river from Downtown. even though there is not a Chiron in Calgary the car show which was taking place around the same time had one from Edmonton which is about a three hour drive from Calgary. anyway if it was a chiron then that is by far my worst miss, at the time my car knowledge was small but no other car looks like it.

Dang! That is a horrible miss! Which part of it did you see. It may have just been an Audi R8. Also, what color was it?

Similar spec to the one at the show. I new next to nothing about cars at the time so it may be something else I only saw the back of it.

Exoticsont
from Calgary , Canada
Exoticsont, 28 November 2020, 02:12
TEZILLA wrote:
I also have a bunch of misses when I first started spotting. Not because I couldn’t get a picture, but because I didn’t know how to take a good picture. A lot of my older pictures are blurry, dark, cut-off Etc. Luckily most of those cars were just regular exotics and nothing too rare.

Same with me. what I thought was a good picture of a GTR that I took two years only has half the car in it.

Exoticsont
from Calgary , Canada
Exoticsont, 16 December 2020, 04:35
Well I went to play tennis at a tennis court near my house and when I was there a 488GTB drove by I ran after but my phone was stuck in my pocket. after chasing for a while with no luck I walked home.

Exoticsont
from Calgary , Canada
Nccars, 16 December 2020, 12:48
SVJ flying by at about maybe 80 mph in the opposite direction a few hours after a cars n coffee event

Nccars
from Mesa, United States
WSV2, 16 December 2020, 23:17
Spotted a Lamborghini Urus in Springfield but an old fat woman pulled over and knocked me over and pooped in my mouth for a few minutes. Very tragic indeed

WSV2
Exoticsont, 17 December 2020, 22:16
I saw two 991 speedsters this year sadly I missed filming one.

Exoticsont
from Calgary , Canada
TEZILLA, 08 August 2021, 22:41
I literally saw an Enzo blast by me on the other side of the road in La Jolla going way over the speed limit. Of course I got no photo :(.

TEZILLA
MystSpot, 11 August 2021, 21:01
812 Superfast
LaFerrari
Rolls Royce Cullinan in Purple
Saleen S7
Pagani something
Bugatti Veyron

MystSpot
texascar, 16 August 2021, 20:26
White agera rs with the roof down blasting by me yesterday

texascar
from Los Angeles, California
Exoticsont, 18 August 2021, 01:27
Lamborghini Diablo SV from earlier today it was parked on the side of a street wish I could have stopped for photos but I wasn’t driving. Also Ferrari 458 speciale and 360 spider on highway 22 a few days ago.

Exoticsont
from Calgary , Canada
HyenaBoy, 10 February 2022, 17:43
To list my worst misses:

Ferrari F40
Lamborghini Countach
convoy of 6th-gen Ford Mustang, 2016 Honda NSX and Novitec F12 N-Largo
1st-gen Honda NSX
Ferrari 348
Porsche 918 Spyder
Lamborghini Murcielago
Ferrari FXX
McLaren F1
Jaguar XJ220S
Porsche 959

HyenaBoy
from United Kingdom
jonestruckzs, 11 August 2023, 08:20
Black f40, daytona and 288 combo getting on the boat last year, could see them get onboard the ferry back to mainland uk and couldnt do anything about it.

jonestruckzs
Post a reply