Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
waddle2gracious, 08 March 2018, 06:16
Mtweedel13 wrote:
Last night, I had a dream about a car show near my house, where I made up 2 completely new Ferrari models.

The first, the Ferrari 299 Bass, had the front end of a Le Mans prototype, but the rear resembled an F50. The owner ended up u-turning on the 6-lane road, flooring it, and losing control so badly he rolled it. He was seemingly ok, though.

The other, the Ferrari 323 Bicolore, was pretty much a Ferrari 360, but the engine compartment was flattened out and lengthened like 80s Le Mans prototypes. It had a burgundy paintjob with an Italian flag stripe in the middle of the hood, and a black leather interior.

Also in the show were a McLaren 650S, several Bentleys & Rolls-Royces, and a group of classic Aston Martins.

loool great contribution. The 323 Bicolore sounds interesting actually

waddle2gracious
from Florida
Leaf_Soto, 08 March 2018, 06:30
waddle2gracious wrote:
Mtweedel13 wrote:
Last night, I had a dream about a car show near my house, where I made up 2 completely new Ferrari models.

The first, the Ferrari 299 Bass, had the front end of a Le Mans prototype, but the rear resembled an F50. The owner ended up u-turning on the 6-lane road, flooring it, and losing control so badly he rolled it. He was seemingly ok, though.

The other, the Ferrari 323 Bicolore, was pretty much a Ferrari 360, but the engine compartment was flattened out and lengthened like 80s Le Mans prototypes. It had a burgundy paintjob with an Italian flag stripe in the middle of the hood, and a black leather interior.

Also in the show were a McLaren 650S, several Bentleys & Rolls-Royces, and a group of classic Aston Martins.

loool great contribution. The 323 Bicolore sounds interesting actually

Who hasn't made up their own car? As I said in a previous post, it looked like an Aventador, only it had rounder corners in the body and was actually a Mercedes, or was at least Mercedes badged.

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Mustang7, 01 April 2018, 20:09
Last night I had a dream that I saw an iridescent purple Nissan GTR similar to one that got posted recently and an Aston Martin DB9? at a gas station. When I went to take pics it turned out the AM was actually a Mustang :(

Also a few nights ago I had a dream my camera got lots of dust inside the lens and there was a bunch of dust blobs on it when I was trying to take pictures :( thankfully I didn’t see anything cool.
Last modified by Mustang7, 01 April 2018, 20:10

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
Mustang7, 01 April 2018, 20:10
This post was deleted 01 April 2018, 20:10 by Mustang7

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
Mtweedel13, 04 July 2019, 15:36
Wow, nobody's posted on this in over a year?

Had a dream last night that I spotted a 458, 360, GTC4Lusso, DB11, & DB9 all in a parking garage in what looked like Warsaw, but according to a map seen later in the dream, was actually Abu Dhabi.

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
Basur1981, 13 June 2020, 08:21
I have tried to check about the cash support which provides the real options for earning money through trading. Most of the people want to earn money through the Bitcoin games which can be easily available from the Best Cryptocurrency Options site where anyone can store the money in an easy way through the cryptocurrency games.

Basur1981
Post a reply