Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
waddle2gracious, 09 June 2017, 14:35
Sort of a strange forum topic, but after yesterday I had to create it. Figure either one or two things will happen: 1) people will think I'm crazy, or 2) this actually will relate to others.

My question: does anyone ever have spotting dreams? It has happened once again last night for me, and last night's turnout was great!

Spots:
2x Aventador
Black LaFerrari
Red Aston Vanquish Volante
Champagne Ferrari 365 GTC
White 991 GT3 RS
Black Continental GT

waddle2gracious
from Florida
dandude999, 09 June 2017, 16:11
I have also had one or two spotting dreams. xD

I saw some pretty insane cars such as a Pagani Zonda and a Ferrari Enzo.

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
carguyjt, 09 June 2017, 16:20
I had one where there was a warehouse of hundreds of hypercars.

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
pdkcars, 09 June 2017, 16:26
Lmao considering how often I went out to go spotting the past two months it makes sense I had a few. I can't exactly remember what I spot in my dreams though, all I know is that every time I try to take a picture the camera doesn't work or for some reason the picture distorts to something else lol.
Last modified by pdkcars, 09 June 2017, 16:26

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
waddle2gracious, 09 June 2017, 20:28
carguyjt wrote:
I had one where there was a warehouse of hundreds of hypercars.

Dang, haven't had anything like that yet.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
waddle2gracious, 09 June 2017, 20:30
pdkcars wrote:
Lmao considering how often I went out to go spotting the past two months it makes sense I had a few. I can't exactly remember what I spot in my dreams though, all I know is that every time I try to take a picture the camera doesn't work or for some reason the picture distorts to something else lol.

LOL I can see why that would happen, since nothing works right in dreams. Although, this last one I had actually was actually very enjoyable, which is something you can't say about dreams too often. My camera and phone worked, and I was able to see the cars (i.e. nothing was obstructing my view).
Last modified by waddle2gracious, 09 June 2017, 20:31

waddle2gracious
from Florida
waddle2gracious, 09 June 2017, 20:38
Also just realized that there was already a thread for this. Oh well...

waddle2gracious
from Florida
Mtweedel13, 10 June 2017, 03:51
I once had a dream that someone moved into my neighborhood with a 458 & McLaren 12C. No other cars, just those. No idea why.

Also had a dream when I was 13 that I got a job delivering cars for McLaren of Tampa Bay (I had recently visited the dealer, and met the guy that does this)
Last modified by Mtweedel13, 10 June 2017, 03:52

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
Mtweedel13, 10 June 2017, 04:02
pdkcars wrote:

Literally me in real life

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
Mustang1, 10 June 2017, 18:38
ive had a few with like hennessy venoms and 918s at the local mall lol

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
ethanmckinley1, 11 June 2017, 04:23
lol. I've had one where I spotted a black Laferrari in California but then the driver transforms into a bicycle. I guess my dreams are really wierd. haha.
Last modified by ethanmckinley1, 11 June 2017, 04:23

ethanmckinley1
from Portland, Oregon
waddle2gracious, 11 June 2017, 14:13
ethanmckinley1 wrote:
lol. I've had one where I spotted a black Laferrari in California but then the driver transforms into a bicycle. I guess my dreams are really wierd. haha.

LaBicycle

waddle2gracious
from Florida
Star080, 12 June 2017, 02:47
I dreamed of carspotting for twice.
The first time, it's about me seeing 30+ P1s with different colors in my community. I'm guessing that's what people would see if they're on LSD...
For the second time it was about my car (an old Chevy Malibu) turning into a RC car and crashed into a wall, when I was trying to check my car I suddenly saw an Enzo and a LaFerrari, I even grabbed my camera and took some photos of them in that dream!
Last modified by Star080, 12 June 2017, 02:48

Star080
ethanmckinley1, 12 June 2017, 03:55
waddle2gracious wrote:
ethanmckinley1 wrote:

LaBicycle

lol

ethanmckinley1
from Portland, Oregon
ethanmckinley1, 12 June 2017, 03:56
Star080 wrote:
I dreamed of carspotting for twice.
The first time, it's about me seeing 30+ P1s with different colors in my community. I'm guessing that's what people would see if they're on LSD...
For the second time it was about my car (an old Chevy Malibu) turning into a RC car and crashed into a wall, when I was trying to check my car I suddenly saw an Enzo and a LaFerrari, I even grabbed my camera and took some photos of them in that dream!

If i tried to do that In my dream my camera would just randomly break lol

ethanmckinley1
from Portland, Oregon
Post a reply