Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
DjShift, 16 June 2017, 17:22
Happens quite often to me. And I always wish I really got to see them when I wake up.

Not quite as often as the work dreams where you wish you're getting paid for that time though.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
Werner, 17 June 2017, 02:00
I only ever see really messed up cars in dreams. Saw a Chiron, but it looked like it had nasal congestion.

Werner
from Coeur d'Alene, United States
waddle2gracious, 17 June 2017, 02:43
Werner wrote:
I only ever see really messed up cars in dreams. Saw a Chiron, but it looked like it had nasal congestion.

The name itself sounds like a sneeze.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
ScarredHyena, 23 June 2017, 01:18
Lotus Exige. I need to spot one again so bad!
Deleted account
waddle2gracious, 23 June 2017, 18:33
ScarredHyena wrote:

?

waddle2gracious
from Florida
waddle2gracious, 26 June 2017, 14:18
Didn't have a "spotting" dream, but I did have another car dream:

Last night, I was fortunate to have the chance to drive a heritage edition Ford GT to a local show! What I remember from the show:
White new Viper ACR
White R33 Skyline
Red 488 Spider
Red Gallardo Spyder

waddle2gracious
from Florida
ScarredHyena, 26 June 2017, 17:59
waddle2gracious wrote:
ScarredHyena wrote:

?

The Lotus Exige is one of my favorite cars. I keep spotting one in my dreams. I see one driving around but I never get pictures.
Deleted account
waddle2gracious, 26 June 2017, 18:28
ScarredHyena wrote:
waddle2gracious wrote:
ScarredHyena wrote:

?

The Lotus Exige is one of my favorite cars. I keep spotting one in my dreams. I see one driving around but I never get pictures.

Oh ok xD

Didn't quite understand your comment, now I do. Good luck in finding one! I haven't even seen any lately. Used to see a black one near me all the time, but I haven't seen it in the past year or so.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
Werner, 27 June 2017, 20:20
Its funny that you say that, because about 3/4 years ago, I saw my first Exige, and I hadn't seen any Lotuses since (Apart from an Espirit in the same 4 month block of time), but just last week, I saw two completely separate Elises, one in orange, the other in silver. I didn't shoot either, because if memory serves, both times, I was distracted with my friends terrier. What can I say? It's a lovely little dog.

I am very (not really) jealous of my friend who saw the Veyron Pur Blanc in Gr9 this year. Next year, I hope they come through again. They said on a social media thing that Spokane was possibly the biggest crowd.

I really want to see a F60 America, an Enzo (Or Maserati MC12. They just got a Maserati Dealer in Idaho), I want to photograph the local-ish 458 Speciale, I want to see a F430 Scuderia 16M as well. A CGT, or 918 would be welcome too. Basically, anything nice!
Last modified by Werner, 27 June 2017, 20:21

Werner
from Coeur d'Alene, United States
ScarredHyena, 27 June 2017, 21:11
waddle2gracious wrote:
ScarredHyena wrote:
waddle2gracious wrote:
ScarredHyena wrote:

?

Oh ok xD

Didn't quite understand your comment, now I do. Good luck in finding one! I haven't even seen any lately. Used to see a black one near me all the time, but I haven't seen it in the past year or so.

I saw one two years ago. It was a beauty.
Deleted account
waddle2gracious, 15 July 2017, 05:23
Had another one:

A McDonald's building off of a nearby highway exit served as the HQ/main building for a Concours event featuring Ferraris. There was nothing but shade, large oak trees, and beautiful brown, weathered fences surrounding the area. A very nice setting, given the actual surrounding landscape of the building is ugly (typical highway exit stuff). But, in this dream, I had access to a nice Ferrari Concours event, so I'll take it!

Anyway, in the event I remember seeing:
2 Enzos, one silver and another yellow
2 F12tdfs, one silver and another red
A gray Ferrari FF

Wish I could remember more, as it was a great event. Let's see what I find tonight lol

UPDATE: Yup, had another one last night. A local small town had a Ritz-Carlton constructed right on the beach, and they had a Concours event there. I didn't have access to it (and in fact I couldn't even see where the event was) but there were some crazy exotics parked on the lawn in front of the hotel, right on the water.

3 new Ford GTs, and one of them was blue with red stripes- gorgeous. The funny thing is, it was a convertible, like a new GTX1!
Matte black 918
Multiple 458s, including a red Speciale
Orange McLaren 650S Spider
Yellow Aventador 50th Anniversario
There were a ton more, but like every dream, it's tough to remember

The strange part was, the lawn was very small and the cars were really packed onto it. Not unrealistically small, just small enough to where you wouldn't think cars would be parked on it. Also, the town itself in reality isn't on the ocean- it's not even on water. Instead, the town was now on a cliffside ocean environment, similar to California coastline, which made the setting even nicer.
Last modified by waddle2gracious, 15 July 2017, 14:03

waddle2gracious
from Florida
Mustang7, 20 July 2017, 20:51
I had a dream that I was in some building with a giant parking lot between it and the road and I saw a blue Aventador SV (I didn't have my camera), I hesitated for a moment then ran over and grabbed the cars keys and ran to get my camera which was in the car, I ran towards the road and the SV was gone, but then I saw an Orange Viper TA, I was so excited that I missed it. That was a sad dream

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
pdkcars, 26 July 2017, 04:31
A Floyd Mayweather post of his Rolls Royces came up in my feed earlier this morning and I fell asleep after I finished browsing Instagram.

Ended up having a dream that I did a photoshoot with a white Phantom Drophead and a black Wraith somewhere in the woods. Geez, I wish!
Last modified by pdkcars, 26 July 2017, 04:31

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
waddle2gracious, 26 July 2017, 14:12
Wow, I'm kinda relieved so many people relate to me on this. I've had a few more spotting dreams over the past week, but I can't remember them.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
Mustang7, 28 July 2017, 13:50
I had a dream that I saw a bunch of Maserati Levantes and I ACTUALLY GOT PICTURES OF THEM!!! getting pictures of cars is VERY rare in my dreams, of course they were bad pictures...

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
Post a reply