Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Leaf_Soto, 04 January 2018, 14:40
It looked like a 2/3 size Aventador only with a rounder face and Mercedes badges. It was rolling on the hard shoulder and I was telling Mum to slow down/speed up so I could get a picture but it eventually raced a GT-R and that's where I lost it.
Last modified by Leaf_Soto, 04 January 2018, 14:40

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
lukaku145, 04 January 2018, 17:30
One time I had a dream where I saw this awesome looking Cadillac that was basically a rear or mid engined convertible version of the Cts-V coupe. It sounds weird but the car was changed in a way that all the proportions looked normal.

lukaku145
from Charlotte, North Carolina
Leaf_Soto, 05 January 2018, 16:27
lukaku145 wrote:
One time I had a dream where I saw this awesome looking Cadillac that was basically a rear or mid engined convertible version of the Cts-V coupe. It sounds weird but the car was changed in a way that all the proportions looked normal.

So... it was a Cien?

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Leaf_Soto, 16 January 2018, 13:55
Not necessarily spotting but for some reason I got to drive around in an AMG GT. It rode well and was so much fun.

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
dandude999, 21 January 2018, 09:30
I had a dream that I was spotting in Miami and I saw tonnes of Ferrari's. As well as that, I saw a combo with a Veneno, Chiron, Zonda, Mercedes G63 AMG 6x6 and a ton of other amazing cars all wrapped in a matte gold colour. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera and had to use my phone.

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
waddle2gracious, 21 January 2018, 15:42
Leaf_Soto wrote:
Not necessarily spotting but for some reason I got to drive around in an AMG GT. It rode well and was so much fun.

The driving dreams are always fun.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
waddle2gracious, 21 January 2018, 15:42
dandude999 wrote:
I had a dream that I was spotting in Miami and I saw tonnes of Ferrari's. As well as that, I saw a combo with a Veneno, Chiron, Zonda, Mercedes G63 AMG 6x6 and a ton of other amazing cars all wrapped in a matte gold colour. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera and had to use my phone.

loool rip

waddle2gracious
from Florida
Mtweedel13, 21 January 2018, 17:32
Last night I had a dream that I saw a Chiron in a random parking lot and I was practically begging my friend (the driver) to turn around, but he wouldn't.

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
pdkcars, 25 January 2018, 05:08
Day before yesterday I was weirdly walking along I10 by The Rim and near La Cantera. I don't know what I was doing in this dream. But I spotted stuff on the highway for some reason. A 458 Spider that I think was red speeding onto the on-ramp, a silver 8C Roadster (yeah right) on the highway. Before that there was a green 918 Spyder lol and a Dawn at The Rim.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
Leaf_Soto, 25 January 2018, 05:47
pdkcars wrote:
Day before yesterday I was weirdly walking along I10 by The Rim and near La Cantera. I don't know what I was doing in this dream. But I spotted stuff on the highway for some reason. A 458 Spider that I think was red speeding onto the on-ramp, a silver 8C Roadster (yeah right) on the highway. Before that there was a green 918 Spyder lol and a Dawn at The Rim.

It's still better than that Lada that Armenian couple was... doing things in. My dreams are definitely strange.

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
waddle2gracious, 25 January 2018, 06:53
pdkcars wrote:

lmao a prediction of this year?

waddle2gracious
from Florida
Mustang7, 06 February 2018, 22:19
A while ago I had this dream where I saw like 10 Ford GTs from in the air, I don’t think I was in a helicopter or airplane, but just driving on an invisible road in the air, I got some decent pictures of some, one was green :). Later in the dream I ran across a parking lot. Contents: White Lamborghini Aventador, yellow McLaren 12C, Ferrari F355s, Lotus Esprit?, other older Ferraris, Gallardo?, Rolls Royce?, other exotics that I can’t remember, and lots of boring cars.
Last modified by Mustang7, 06 February 2018, 22:21

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
FastMojo2, 18 February 2018, 16:39
One particular dreams involving me spotting these, in just one day.

- McLaren 720S
- McLaren 675LT
- Ferrari 812 Superfast
- Ferrari GTC4 Lusso
- Lamborghini Huracan Performante
- Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV
- Lamborghini Aventador SV
- Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS 997 (only one in Indonesia, I saw someone spotted it in Plaza Indonesia via a Youtube video)

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Leaf_Soto, 07 March 2018, 14:58
I think it started with someone's wedding, so I was driving my Saturn on this long road trip and met up in this fictitious city that looked a bit like Denver but without the mountains. Anyway, I was just doing some drawing and needed a printer so I drove to the nearest place that had a public printer. A Sonic Drive-In. Why? No idea. Anyway, while we were all waiting for the printer I met these guys who said they were going to this one place to do some car spotting I think, so I went with them and when we came back after I told them I needed to be at this one (ridiculously) nice hotel (I'm talking marble counter-tops with stained red-wood woodwork, stuff like that) so the main guy drove us back to Sonic where I left my car, but he was drifting his old Dodge van so much, the brakes went out and I ended up having to jump out of it as it went into the next-door swimming pool. Anyway, after the police report where I insisted I was a mere passenger and on a visit they let me go after double-checking my license. Anyway, I made it back to the hotel up on the penthouse where we watched this drunk guy who was dressed like a viking try to drive a pink Lambo Gallardo cabriolet with some oars sticking out of it. Of course I somehow found out he crashed it after weaving around traffic perfectly going in circles around the same few blocks. But anyway, while we were watching this, the bride's grandfather was watching out the other window and turns out, he was watching the plane that was falling toward our building, but it clipped the bottom portion of the building. Although the last thing I remember was someone saying the stairs were on the side of the building that the plane had hit. I woke up exhausted.
Last modified by Leaf_Soto, 08 March 2018, 03:00

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Mtweedel13, 08 March 2018, 04:57
Last night, I had a dream about a car show near my house, where I made up 2 completely new Ferrari models.

The first, the Ferrari 299 Bass, had the front end of a Le Mans prototype, but the rear resembled an F50. The owner ended up u-turning on the 6-lane road, flooring it, and losing control so badly he rolled it. He was seemingly ok, though.

The other, the Ferrari 323 Bicolore, was pretty much a Ferrari 360, but the engine compartment was flattened out and lengthened like 80s Le Mans prototypes. It had a burgundy paintjob with an Italian flag stripe in the middle of the hood, and a black leather interior.

Also in the show were a McLaren 650S, several Bentleys & Rolls-Royces, and a group of classic Aston Martins.
Last modified by Mtweedel13, 08 March 2018, 04:58

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
Post a reply