Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
gregg, 24 July 2017, 18:52
I wrote a detailed guide explaining our rules, guidelines, and how we decide which photos get featured. This will hopefully answer a lot of your questions. Let me know if anything needs clarifying.

How to Get Your Photos Featured

- Gregg

gregg
gregg, 24 July 2017, 19:05
King_AM is now officially moderating all photos. There are no auto-approved photos, each photo will go into the queue, where King_AM will moderate each one to make sure it meets minimum quality standards and to feature the best ones.

Please bear with us over the next couple of weeks as we're in training mode. I will be guiding him during this time. There may be photos that get featured that shouldn't be there, and vice-versa. Also, we will eventually add more moderators so that your photos are reviewed within an hour. But for the time being, photos may take up to 24 hours to be reviewed, so keep that in mind.

Since King_AM is also a spotter, I will make final decisions on whether his photos get approved or featured. If any of you want to report a problem or concern, please message me directly.

thanks

- Gregg

gregg
FanOfSuperCars, 24 July 2017, 21:29
Although I don't upload, I'm on here all the time throughout the day. I'd be willing to be a moderator if you wanted due to how often I am on the site.
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 24 July 2017, 21:38

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
gregg, 24 July 2017, 23:06
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
Although I don't upload, I'm on here all the time throughout the day. I'd be willing to be a moderator if you wanted due to how often I am on the site.

Thanks, I'll let you guys know when we're ready to recruit the panel of moderators.

gregg
Lamborarri, 25 July 2017, 21:44
gregg wrote:
FanOfSuperCars wrote:

Thanks, I'll let you guys know when we're ready to recruit the panel of moderators.

Yeah I'm also interested in becoming a moderator, let me know.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Mazdafreak, 25 July 2017, 22:32
I would also be interested in helping with the moderating duties.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
rivi3, 25 July 2017, 22:48
gregg wrote:
FanOfSuperCars wrote:

I would love to help with photo criteria as I am a photographer myself and I know what to look for. I am so happy we are restarting the community again!!!

rivi3
from New York
Mtweedel13, 26 July 2017, 03:16
Let me know if I'd be able to help in any way, I know I haven't been on this website as long as the others that have stepped up, but I'd love to help rejuvenate the site

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
gregg, 26 July 2017, 04:37
Thanks for volunteering. I think what I'm going to do is setup a moderation test based on our guidelines, basically like a 20 or 30 photo moderation test. Whoever gets the best results on the test will likely become a moderator.

So, if you want to be a moderator, study the rules carefully and be prepared.

gregg
dandude999, 27 July 2017, 16:13
I think the Lexus LC 500 category should be added as well as the Mercedes G63 AMG 6x6 and maybe the normal Mercedes G63 AMG.

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
DjShift, 27 July 2017, 16:29
gregg wrote:
Thanks for volunteering. I think what I'm going to do is setup a moderation test based on our guidelines, basically like a 20 or 30 photo moderation test. Whoever gets the best results on the test will likely become a moderator.

So, if you want to be a moderator, study the rules carefully and be prepared.

I'd be interested in the test as well when it starts.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
gregg, 27 July 2017, 17:46
dandude999 wrote:
I think the Lexus LC 500 category should be added as well as the Mercedes G63 AMG 6x6 and maybe the normal Mercedes G63 AMG.

The 6x6 was added recently, but I'll add the LC 500. What other models are in dire need of being added? (I know there's a lot, but I'm talking about models that have had submissions that are being put in wrong categories)

Let me know and I'll add them all in one swoop

gregg
Mustang7, 27 July 2017, 19:37
I think there should be a category for:
Lexus LC
Mercedes Benz G63 65 or whatever AMG
Porsche Panamera
Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R
Aston Martin Vulcan
Porsche 911 R
Last modified by Mustang7, 31 July 2017, 18:11

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
DjShift, 27 July 2017, 19:59
gregg wrote:
dandude999 wrote:

The 6x6 was added recently, but I'll add the LC 500. What other models are in dire need of being added? (I know there's a lot, but I'm talking about models that have had submissions that are being put in wrong categories)

Let me know and I'll add them all in one swoop

Focus RS

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
Mustang7, 27 July 2017, 20:46
Focus RS is too cheap and common

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
Post a reply