ALB15, 28 February 2018, 22:34
This post was deleted 28 February 2018, 22:34 by ALB15

ALB15
ALB15, 28 February 2018, 22:34
ALB15 wrote:
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
Mustang7 wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
Also just sprinting after cars like an idiot.

I've done that too, but it's worth it.

Exercise!

I chased the Bugatti Alkon SS (Super Sport) Veyron for half a mile (thanks smart watch) and got some insane pics and videos [on profile]. I also chased a Porsche 918 Spyder Wessisach Package for about 3 minutes [different one than one on my profile]. Like the above comments...totally worth it :D

ALB15
Werner, 20 August 2018, 16:34
I got an odd look when I took pictures of one of those '80s Maserati/Chrysler/Mitsubishi collab car! It's an odd little thing, and I needed pictures of it!

Werner
from Coeur d'Alene, United States
sumosloths, 20 August 2018, 17:26
Werner wrote:
I got an odd look when I took pictures of one of those '80s Maserati/Chrysler/Mitsubishi collab car! It's an odd little thing, and I needed pictures of it!

If anyone ever asks, I just pull out the "my dad used to have one of these" excuse.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Werner, 21 August 2018, 01:29
I like it. . .

Werner
from Coeur d'Alene, United States
Leaf_Soto, 23 August 2018, 10:25
sumosloths wrote:
Werner wrote:

If anyone ever asks, I just pull out the "my dad used to have one of these" excuse.

Nah, the one time I had to do that mine was: "My mate's got one in red"

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
bullchaser, 25 August 2018, 22:50
Leaf_Soto wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
Werner wrote:

Nah, the one time I had to do that mine was: "My mate's got one in red"

Dang those are both pretty good!

bullchaser
from Illinois
pdkcars, 30 August 2018, 04:28
I'm always at the mall in between classes just about every week day, mostly to spot, and on numerous occasions people including security guards are like "you're always out here" lol. I mean it is just across the street :D Also it's good exercise. I average 15k steps a day. It's weird because between May and August I only went to the mall like 3-4 times and yet they still remember me...
Last modified by pdkcars, 30 August 2018, 04:28

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
bullchaser, 31 August 2018, 19:10
pdkcars wrote:
I'm always at the mall in between classes just about every week day, mostly to spot, and on numerous occasions people including security guards are like "you're always out here" lol. I mean it is just across the street :D Also it's good exercise. I average 15k steps a day. It's weird because between May and August I only went to the mall like 3-4 times and yet they still remember me...

15k??? Dang I should work on that, I average like 4k perday. :(((

bullchaser
from Illinois
Lamb0Central, 22 August 2019, 21:16
Anyone have that awkward moment when the owner pulls off an obvious flex?

I came out of a store and saw a 2019 black C63s, so naturally I started taking some pics. Then I realize that this bald guy is watching me, so I quickly get into my car to avoid any awkward conversations. He slowly strides over to the C63, and at that point I was leaving the parking lot. He saw that I was leaving, so he quickly unlocked (elctric key) so that I would know it was his.

I drove over to a red light, (the C63 was still in view) and saw him move the car to the parking space behind his! Then he got out and went inside the store lol

The car traveled a total of 10 feet!

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
DjShift, 15 November 2019, 21:05
This post was deleted 15 November 2019, 21:05 by DjShift

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
DjShift, 15 November 2019, 21:05
Earlier this year one of my friends/another member of this site decided to host a multi-hour car rally around Rochester with 2 waypoints along the way to keep everyone together. While everyone was parking at the first stop, the second nicest car of a group, a bright baby blue Lamborghini Aventador S stalled on a slight incline and when his car lurched forward he hit the back of another dude’s Lotus Elise. Lotus only had a 1cm dent in a titanium bar holding up his diffuser. No real problem at all; but the Lambo got a nice $8,000 hole in its front bumper. He wasn’t even that mad though. Instead of taking it to a shop he built a shop next to his other business instead.

Here’s a photo:
Broken Bumper

On the same rally when we were on the highway I came incredibly close to smashing into the back of a Viper too. Was one of the scariest moments of my life. We were all going about 105 MPH when we came to the crest of a hill not realizing that at the bottom of this hill was a traffic jam because of a crash ahead. Slammed my brakes, they locked a bit but I pumped them and just managed to stop about 2 feet from the back of his car. He didn’t even know my front brakes are broken on one side.
Last modified by DjShift, 15 November 2019, 21:13

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
Exoticsont, 16 December 2020, 17:42
I Was chasing this Portofino and as I was running by a dog jumped up and bit me in the leg I kept running but missed it.

Exoticsont
from Calgary , Canada
Exoticsont, 16 December 2020, 23:47
I was biking on a bike path along the river and across the river I saw a 488 I was watching it and there are these metal railings along the path and I steered my bike little close and got my handle bar got in there I was riding with only one hand as well so I went down hard That was also a really busy day so every body got to watch me have a high speed wipeout. I had a bruise on my leg for a few months.
Last modified by Exoticsont, 16 December 2020, 23:48

Exoticsont
from Calgary , Canada
Georgiaspotter, 17 December 2020, 16:47
This isn't car spotting, but I recently had a shoot with a widebody Audi A5 and while we at at the first spot, a security guy showed up and said that we couldn't be there cause, "it's federal property and you could get sued by all the companies here"

In terms of actual car spotting, me and my friend stand on a bridge overlooking the highway and there was this matte blue GTR and my friend was like what is that, and I go, "Oh it's just a camaro...."

We were also standing on the bridge and this dude asks us if we are taking pictures of people that are on their phone to send to the police lol

The police showed up one time and they didn't understand what we were doing, they thought we were dropping stuff on the highway but they left us alone.

And of course a bunch of people honk, wave, and flip us off lol

Georgiaspotter
from Tucker, Georgia
Post a reply