heres some of mine
amg gts
f type
any 63 amg
m3\m4
f430 scud
speciale
challenge stradale
any others that the mods need to put a category up for or any ones u think that I think should that u think shouldn't

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
Lamborarri, 29 June 2015, 16:35
Lotus Elan
MERCEDES AMG-GT!!!
Ferrari 488 GTB
Lamborghini Jarama

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Mazdafreak, 29 June 2015, 16:35
Mustang1 wrote:
heres some of mine
amg gts
f type
any 63 amg
m3\m4
f430 scud
speciale
challenge stradale
any others that the mods need to put a category up for or any ones u think that I think should that u think shouldn't

Agree on the AMG GT, 430 Scuderia, 458 Speciale, and 360 Challenge Stradale. The Mercedes definitely needs a new category as it's a completely different model than the SLS, and the Scud, Speciale, and CS are a good bit rarer than the standard models, and I don't think there would be too many problems with people posting them in the wrong categories and whatnot. On the fence about the F-Type...in a technical sense it is a competitor to the 911, and the 911 has a category of its own. I think the others might be a bit too common for ES but that's just my two cents.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
michealm, 29 June 2015, 16:46
AMG GTS!!!! It's been so long since it's first post, and now they are becoming pretty popular. I am honestly getting pretty annoyed with ES, as i assume adding a category for a car can't be that hard. It's definitely not at the top of people's lists, but I think a Ruf category wouldn't be bad.
Last modified by michealm, 29 June 2015, 21:46
Deleted account
Mustang1, 29 June 2015, 22:11
and the flying spur
forgot about those

Mustang1
mojo9434, 30 June 2015, 12:28
michealm wrote:
AMG GTS!!!! It's been so long since it's first post, and now they are becoming pretty popular.

I hate to say it, but this is probably the reason they don't have a category. Soon, they will be just as common as 911's and F-Types. They are nice cars though.

mojo9434
from Hamilton, Canada
Mustang1, 30 June 2015, 12:54
mojo9434 wrote:
michealm wrote:
AMG GTS!!!! It's been so long since it's first post, and now they are becoming pretty popular.

I hate to say it, but this is probably the reason they don't have a category. Soon, they will be just as common as 911's and F-Types. They are nice cars though.

umm I haven't seen a 911 (and it was a 996 and a 997 haven't seen a 991 for a long time)since Friday and a f type for about 5 weeks

Mustang1
baystatespotter2, 30 June 2015, 13:39
The Jaguar XJS. I tried posting a good pic of one (about 19 hours ago) and it still hasn't posted!

baystatespotter2
from west Middlesex County, MA, United States
michealm, 30 June 2015, 14:59
mojo9434 wrote:
michealm wrote:

I get your point, but 911s have a category, so why shouldn't the AMG GT have one. As of right now at least they are still MUCH rarer than the 911.
Deleted account
lamboman505, 30 June 2015, 19:44
Mazdafreak wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
heres some of mine
amg gts
f type
any 63 amg
m3\m4
f430 scud
speciale
challenge stradale

Agree on the AMG GT, 430 Scuderia, 458 Speciale, and 360 Challenge Stradale. The Mercedes definitely needs a new category as it's a completely different model than the SLS, and the Scud, Speciale, and CS are a good bit rarer than the standard models, and I don't think there would be too many problems with people posting them in the wrong categories and whatnot. On the fence about the F-Type...in a technical sense it is a competitor to the 911, and the 911 has a category of its own. I think the others might be a bit too common for ES but that's just my two cents.

I see way more 911s than f-types.

lamboman505
from somewhere in, New Mexico
Eeti, 30 June 2015, 19:50
mojo9434 wrote:
michealm wrote:

I hate to say it, but this is probably the reason they don't have a category.

What?
Deleted account
exoticspotter423, 01 July 2015, 00:23
Mustang1 wrote:
heres some of mine
amg gts
f type
any 63 amg
m3\m4
f430 scud
speciale
challenge stradale

Shelby Gt 500 & 350.

exoticspotter423
from North Carolina
Mustang1, 01 July 2015, 00:46
exoticspotter423 wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
heres some of mine
amg gts
f type
any 63 amg
m3\m4
f430 scud
speciale
challenge stradale

Shelby Gt 500 & 350.

agreed

Mustang1
r8lover, 01 July 2015, 10:20
Mustang1 wrote:
heres some of mine
amg gts
f type
any 63 amg
m3\m4
f430 scud
speciale
challenge stradale

A big no on the F-Type, AMGs, and M3/M4. Honestly from the number of AMG GTs that have been posted, those are becoming borderline too. Though maybe it's because everyone keeps posting them in the SLS category so they get featured.
Deleted account
michealm, 01 July 2015, 14:50
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
heres some of mine
amg gts
f type
any 63 amg
m3\m4
f430 scud
speciale
challenge stradale

A big no on the F-Type, AMGs, and M3/M4. Honestly from the number of AMG GTs that have been posted, those are becoming borderline too. Though maybe it's because everyone keeps posting them in the SLS category so they get featured.

But like I said, if a normal 911 can be posted, why shouldn't the rarer, newer, and more expensive (I think) AMG GT be postable?
Deleted account
Post a reply