575 Superamerica
SA Aperta
550 Barchetta
458 Speciale
GT3RS
GT2RS

and performante

and 50th

Out of curiosity, why do all of the individual models need a category? Maybe for the CS or R8 GT, where they aren't already featured. Other than that, making extra categories would just lead to more misplaced models.
Deleted account
ianr22, 02 July 2015, 19:15
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
Superlggera
Scuderia
Challenge Stradale
R8 GT
Murcielago SV
575 Superamerica
SA Aperta
550 Barchetta
458 Speciale
GT3RS
GT2RS

and performante

and 50th

Out of curiosity, why do all of the individual models need a category? Maybe for the CS or R8 GT, where they aren't already featured. Other than that, making extra categories would just lead to more misplaced models.

I agree
Deleted account
Diablo_SV, 03 July 2015, 12:48
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
Superlggera
Scuderia
Challenge Stradale
R8 GT
Murcielago SV
575 Superamerica
SA Aperta
550 Barchetta
458 Speciale
GT3RS
GT2RS

and performante

and 50th

Well it's not like I want every trim of gallardo or Bugatti. I think if we add like 5-10 more categories there wouldn't be as much comfusion and people will be more satisfied

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
michealm, 03 July 2015, 13:00
Adding all of these specific categories would make it like AG. The few times I posted there it took me an hour to find the exact model of the car I spotted (for example a GranTurismo). There were WAY too many options, so I just chose one of them, probably the wrong one, which than could just cause more confusion. Sure, a Speciale, CS, ect. would be fine, but once we start with those, we'll be getting into more and more specific categories until it's just a complete mess. At least that's what I think...
Deleted account
Diablo_SV, 03 July 2015, 13:13
michealm wrote:
Adding all of these specific categories would make it like AG. The few times I posted there it took me an hour to find the exact model of the car I spotted (for example a GranTurismo). There were WAY too many options, so I just chose one of them, probably the wrong one, which than could just cause more confusion. Sure, a Speciale, CS, ect. would be fine, but once we start with those, we'll be getting into more and more specific categories until it's just a complete mess. At least that's what I think...

Yeah we won't be doing every tuned version or trim of most cars. Autogespot can be confusing for that reason

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Mustang1, 03 July 2015, 16:06
Diablo_SV wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
Superlggera
Scuderia
Challenge Stradale
R8 GT
Murcielago SV
575 Superamerica
SA Aperta
550 Barchetta
458 Speciale
GT3RS
GT2RS

and performante

and 50th

Well it's not like I want every trim of gallardo or Bugatti. I think if we add like 5-10 more categories there wouldn't be as much comfusion and people will be more satisfied

the main reason I think these desver a category is the gto has a category so y not these

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
r8lover, 03 July 2015, 16:57
Diablo_SV wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
Superlggera
Scuderia
Challenge Stradale
R8 GT
Murcielago SV
575 Superamerica
SA Aperta
550 Barchetta
458 Speciale
GT3RS
GT2RS

and performante

and 50th

There'd just be more confusion, not less. People already post cars in the wrong categories, but then they'd have even more models to mix up. Or there could be some people who post a normal version of a car in the featured category of a more special mode because they feel like they deserve it.
Deleted account
r8lover, 03 July 2015, 16:58
Mustang1 wrote:
the main reason I think these desver a category is the gto has a category so y not these

Yes, it does have a category. None of the other ones do though.
Deleted account
Mustang1, 03 July 2015, 21:11
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:

Yes, it does have a category. None of the other ones do though.

then if those special editions don't get a category y did that one

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
Lamborarri, 03 July 2015, 23:04
I think the SA Aperta could use one, but that's it from that list. If the SA Aperta was a coupe like the GT0/GTB, I would agree and say it can go under GTO. But the SA Aperta is an open-top version of the car, the only open-top 599 ever. I think this is a case in which we could use a new category as the body style is different.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Post a reply