Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
BugattiBoy, 10 September 2018, 21:10
Indonesia bans supercars, AG being crazy, how much worse can it get for you? :(

BugattiBoy
from Mission Viejo, California
FastMojo2, 11 September 2018, 02:22
BugattiBoy wrote:

No, Indonesia does not ban any kind of cars above 3.0L from the streets that were already in the country. If they did, there will be no spots from last Sunday.

Yes, AG is a bit crazy, especially their users. People who tend to disrespect, hating, false reporting in a mass number, accusing, insulting, etc. I basically had enough of this so I finally decided to quit.

Even worse, I once asked my close friend (indocarspotter) who replaced my position as a spotter from Indonesia. I asked about how's my account happening, and he said that it's not getting any good at all. An admin messaged him (as he was my close friend) and he said that all of your spots (yes, ALL) were in great danger. Which means that all of my spots had been reported. Since I did not use AG any longer, I could not do anything with it.

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
BugattiBoy, 11 September 2018, 10:42
FastMojo2 wrote:
BugattiBoy wrote:

No, Indonesia does not ban any kind of cars above 3.0L from the streets that were already in the country. If they did, there will be no spots from last Sunday.

Yes, AG is a bit crazy, especially their users. People who tend to disrespect, hating, false reporting in a mass number, accusing, insulting, etc. I basically had enough of this so I finally decided to quit.

Even worse, I once asked my close friend (indocarspotter) who replaced my position as a spotter from Indonesia. I asked about how's my account happening, and he said that it's not getting any good at all. An admin messaged him (as he was my close friend) and he said that all of your spots (yes, ALL) were in great danger. Which means that all of my spots had been reported. Since I did not use AG any longer, I could not do anything with it.

Yeah I know they just banned cars from being imported into Indonesia. At least there's the Aston Martin Cygnet...

I hate AG. Never went on it but it seems mental

BugattiBoy
dandude999, 11 September 2018, 15:53
BugattiBoy wrote:
FastMojo2 wrote:
BugattiBoy wrote:

Yeah I know they just banned cars from being imported into Indonesia. At least there's the Aston Martin Cygnet...

Tbh, I love AG, but there are good reasons why people hate it. I like this site a lot though because of the community.
Last modified by dandude999, 11 September 2018, 15:53

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
BugattiBoy, 11 September 2018, 16:25
dandude999 wrote:
BugattiBoy wrote:
FastMojo2 wrote:
BugattiBoy wrote:

Tbh, I love AG, but there are good reasons why people hate it. I like this site a lot though because of the community.

Yeah, the community here isn't as strong as before but it's still healthy.

BugattiBoy
Mazdafreak, 11 September 2018, 17:29
West (Horse-Power) and Jason (Rivitography) still actively post on AG. There's not a whole lot else to be said.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
MinnesotaExotics, 07 October 2018, 12:48
This post was deleted 07 October 2018, 12:59 by MinnesotaExotics

MinnesotaExotics
from Stillwater, Minnesota
MinnesotaExotics, 21 October 2018, 16:19
After a solid month of Autogespot, I’m officially done. I’ve gotten 6 spot of the days and every single one has been deleted besides my SL65 Black Series.
Spot of the days that have been deleted:
This Viper for being an event post
This Gallardo for being low quality (I can sort of understand but I also put unblurry pictures of it parked.
This Viper for being an event (it’s clearly parked on the side of the road and has no surrounding people etc).
This Phantom Deleted for being an event (Because of the 4 people who own the car in the background I assume which is pretty stupid
And this F430 Scuderia for being low quality
Last modified by MinnesotaExotics, 21 October 2018, 16:20

MinnesotaExotics
FastMojo2, 21 October 2018, 16:58
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
After a solid month of Autogespot, I’m officially done. I’ve gotten 6 spot of the days and every single one has been deleted besides my SL65 Black Series.
This Gallardo for being low quality (I can sort of understand but I also put unblurry pictures of it parked.
This Viper for being an event (it’s clearly parked on the side of the road and has no surrounding people etc).
This Phantom Deleted for being an event (Because of the 4 people who own the car in the background I assume which is pretty stupid

Huh. Either they're drunk af when they reported both Viper spots and the Phantom spot. They're 100% false if they told it's an event.

Same also happened to me before I officially quit AG for good. I had more than fifteen of my spots removed at once just because many people accused it as an event. And when I tried to fight about it, all I got is a permanent ban instead.

Now my friend (indocarspotter) replaces my position.

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
dandude999, 22 October 2018, 07:56
MinnesotaExotics wrote:

Yep, to be fair AG are fussy af, but I still love the site.

dandude999
FastMojo2, 05 November 2018, 14:15
The same things now also happened to my friend indocarspotter on Autogespot. The more further the more nonsense the problems become.

- First, 2 spots (a McLaren 720S and Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4) got removed for being blurry and fast-paced and ended up being removed.
- Second, the Ferrari Scuderia Spider 16M spot that was supposed to be crowned Spot of the Day was now put on hold after people mass-reported it as an event taking place at the hotel, while actually there is nothing going on at the hotel. (Actually, the Ferrari owner is rather a hotel guest) I don't know if it was the spot either going to stay intact on the site, or got doomed like the 2 spots said above.
- Third, he was now banned for a week after people voted to ban him, after which he was also accused of being a 'menace' to the site (along with me). I've also heard some aggressive actions that the reporters had taken to take him down and all the spots that he had posted, I've heard some people told the admins to "BAN THIS a***ole", accusing him as a sockpuppet, etc.

Well, all I can say that let's hope he was able to stand as long as possible on the site while he can.

And let's not forget about my old AG account (Jonathan6506), it was doomed. I was unable to access it anymore and I was permanently banned from the site as told previously. Now any of my spots can became a victim of destruction at any moment, and I had no more privileges to protect it.
Last modified by FastMojo2, 05 November 2018, 14:22

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
MinnesotaExotics, 05 November 2018, 23:18
That’s really stupid. The only people they trust anymore are the German and Monaco spotters. If ES gets an update I feel like it will start to pull a decent amount of people from AG due to the stupidity of AG at the moment.
Last modified by MinnesotaExotics, 05 November 2018, 23:19

MinnesotaExotics
WorcesterSpotter, 05 November 2018, 23:29
Monaco has spotters?

WorcesterSpotter
dandude999, 06 November 2018, 07:10
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
Monaco has spotters?

Plenty. During Top Marques there are hundreds there!

dandude999
dandude999, 06 November 2018, 07:10
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
That’s really stupid. The only people they trust anymore are the German and Monaco spotters. If ES gets an update I feel like it will start to pull a decent amount of people from AG due to the stupidity of AG at the moment.

It is quiet annoying lol. I really hope they improve on their trust problems at AG personally. It took me months to become a 'trusted member'. Before that, loads of my spots got deleted.

The thing is with this site is that an update has been promised on ES for years now and it has never happened.
Last modified by dandude999, 06 November 2018, 07:14

dandude999
Post a reply