Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Poll
Yes

No

Total: 42
Mazdafreak, 02 April 2015, 18:21
Well...? Pretty straightforward yes or no question.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Lamborarri, 02 April 2015, 18:35
I think we could use a Polaris Slingshot category. Although they're never going to be super-common, they are starting to be spotted all over. A few have already been posted here, and more are undoubtedly coming.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Mazdafreak, 02 April 2015, 18:54
Lamborarri wrote:
I think we could use a Polaris Slingshot category. Although they're never going to be super-common, they are starting to be spotted all over. A few have already been posted here, and more are undoubtedly coming.

Yeah, I tend to agree. I think it will be popular with Lotus Elise owners, who like sparsely-equipped, lightweight cars with barely any crash protection lol. I was wondering because I saw one earlier today and got some decent pics, and wasn't sure whether or not I could post it.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
HAWPhotography, 02 April 2015, 19:20
Saw one in Palm Beach! I think it deserves a category seems exotic.
Deleted account
flacolp-700, 02 April 2015, 19:22
I've never seen one, but I don't consider then exotic.

flacolp-700
from knightdale, North Carolina
DjShift, 02 April 2015, 19:27
Mazdafreak wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

Yeah, I tend to agree. I think it will be popular with Lotus Elise owners, who like sparsely-equipped, lightweight cars with barely any crash protection lol. I was wondering because I saw one earlier today and got some decent pics, and wasn't sure whether or not I could post it.

And even more popular to the people who just want a motorcycle... With training wheels.
Or a more affordable and much slower Ariel Atom.

But even saying that, i have considered buying one before. Lol

Exotic for now but probably won't be for long.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
racemanryan, 03 April 2015, 19:31
Lol, it's funny. @cargameparker, @Madzafreak, and I have all seen Slingshots in the past 2 days, and they've all been in NC. Nice saw his on 4/2, and I saw my first today (4/3), and then just a minute ago, Parker sent me photos on snapchat of a neighbor of his who has one. LOL
Last modified by racemanryan, 04 April 2015, 00:33

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Jafo, 04 May 2015, 16:41
You can buy a slingshot for the price of a Civic. Thats not exotic. Something exotic should be rare, expensive and potentially unobtainable in normal circumstances. A Slingshot is about as exotic as a John Deere.

Jafo
from Toronto, Canada
FanOfSuperCars, 04 May 2015, 17:01
It's one of those things that are cool but not really exotic. And I don't think they should get a category either.

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
Jamaal01, 05 May 2015, 07:56
How much do they cost

Jamaal01
from Sydney, Australia
venomgt95, 05 May 2015, 08:22
Jamaal01 wrote:
How much do they cost

The most expensive model is about 25,000$

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
r8lover, 06 May 2015, 16:14
venomgt95 wrote:
Jamaal01 wrote:
How much do they cost

The most expensive model is about 25,000$

That's it? Lol how is this even an argument? No way in hell it's exotic.
Last modified by r8lover, 06 May 2015, 21:22
Deleted account
Post a reply