Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
CTspotter458, 09 October 2013, 17:54
r8lover wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
cartmen220 wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
but when i drive away in my sick looking A4 that guy in the rolls will smile cause it sounds that good

No, he won't. You obviously don't know the persona of a typical Rolls Royce owner.

does he look like a typical rolls driver??

You obviously don't know what any proper Rolls Royce driver is like. He'd never be the sort who'd have a car that is a ricer.

im not talking typical, im talking that guy

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
cartmen220, 09 October 2013, 17:55
CTspotter458 wrote:
I do to, but thats the point of adjustable. When i want, it will sound stock. When i want noise, it will sound amazing

Wtf nobody makes adjustable exhaust systems for non-exotic cars lmao
Last modified by cartmen220, 09 October 2013, 21:55

cartmen220
from New Jersey
CTspotter458, 09 October 2013, 17:55
r8lover wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
No, he'll be laughing at you. I always scoff at people with those sorts of exhausts. It really says a lot of negative things about the driver.

I do to, but thats the point of adjustable. When i want, it will sound stock. When i want noise, it will sound amazing

It still says some negative things about the driver. It sounds like your car is constantly farting.

depends on the muffler. With the right one, my car will sound as good as a WRX STI

CTspotter458
CTspotter458, 09 October 2013, 17:55
cartmen220 wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:

yeah they do...

CTspotter458
cartmen220, 09 October 2013, 17:55
CTspotter458 wrote:
cartmen220 wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:

yeah they do...

Link? I want to see this sh*t.

cartmen220
from New Jersey
W16, 09 October 2013, 17:56
Late to the party (I guess, this kinda blew up). Don't get an exotic as your only car, no matter what age you are. One problem and you're stuck with no transportation. Also, don't ever EXPECT to get a certain job. It's such an unsure world out here. I'm a college student with connections and would love to have a job at a dealership but I don't.

W16
from Pennsylvania
CTspotter458, 09 October 2013, 17:57
cartmen220 wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
cartmen220 wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:

yeah they do...

I dont know the link, i saw it at a dub show. it was pretty cool though
Last modified by CTspotter458, 09 October 2013, 21:57

CTspotter458
Rivitography, 09 October 2013, 17:57
r8lover wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
No, he'll be laughing at you. I always scoff at people with those sorts of exhausts. It really says a lot of negative things about the driver.

It still says some negative things about the driver. It sounds like your car is constantly farting.

I have never seen a more accurate description of a ricer until just now

Rivitography
from New York
Rivitography, 09 October 2013, 17:58
W16 wrote:
Late to the party (I guess, this kinda blew up). Don't get an exotic as your only car, no matter what age you are. One problem and you're stuck with no transportation. Also, don't ever EXPECT to get a certain job. It's such an unsure world out here. I'm a college student with connections and would love to have a job at a dealership but I don't.

What job do you have then?

Rivitography
from New York
CTspotter458, 09 October 2013, 17:59
Rivitography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
r8lover wrote:

I have never seen a more accurate description of a ricer until just now

Its the way to go

The adjustable is good for dates as well, since not a lot of girls want to go in a car like that. its also good for dads

CTspotter458
cartmen220, 09 October 2013, 18:00
CTspotter458 wrote:
cartmen220 wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
cartmen220 wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:

yeah they do...

If it exists, you'll probably be paying more for the exhaust than for your base ricer.
Last modified by cartmen220, 09 October 2013, 22:00

cartmen220
from New Jersey
CTspotter458, 09 October 2013, 18:01
cartmen220 wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
cartmen220 wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
cartmen220 wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:

yeah they do...

If it exists, you'll probably be paying more for the exhaust than for your base ricer.

yeah, it was on a Audi A4 and he revved it for me, sounded stock, then did it again, and it made an amazing noise

CTspotter458
Superleggera, 09 October 2013, 18:08
Forget the idea. Lol.

Superleggera
from Louisville, Kentucky
andrewo, 09 October 2013, 18:32
Rivitography wrote:
Cal wrote:
Why do so many people want an "exotic" for their first car.

Why not just get a normal car like a Focus, Fiesta or Golf. Surely insurance would be insane as well. Just my opinion.

Because I have been harassed at school for 9 years, and if I could get a Bentley, I could have everybody just stare in awe at what I have, and I could say to all the people who harassed me over the years "If you little pieces of cr*p didn't mess with me, you could have had that car, and ended up like me". I would gain respect from everybody for the rest of my high school years.

That is the stupidest reason ever and they would just make fun of you more for driving a piece of junk old Bentley.
Deleted account
Rivitography, 09 October 2013, 18:42
andrewo wrote:
Rivitography wrote:
Cal wrote:
Why do so many people want an "exotic" for their first car.

Why not just get a normal car like a Focus, Fiesta or Golf. Surely insurance would be insane as well. Just my opinion.

Because I have been harassed at school for 9 years, and if I could get a Bentley, I could have everybody just stare in awe at what I have, and I could say to all the people who harassed me over the years "If you little pieces of cr*p didn't mess with me, you could have had that car, and ended up like me". I would gain respect from everybody for the rest of my high school years.

That is the stupidest reason ever and they would just make fun of you more for driving a piece of junk old Bentley.

Hey, I don't think it's a piece of junk, I think it's beautiful. I just don't know why, something strikes me about it that I can't put my finger on. And I am already considering buying a 1994 Ford Mustang Convertible instead. It is cheaper and more reliable.

Rivitography
from New York
Post a reply