Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
CTspotter458, 09 October 2013, 17:46
Rivitography wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
Chloe wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
cartmen220 wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DUB THE CAR!!!!!! Whatever you call it, Ricer, Dub, Fast and Furious, do that, and it will look cool

No it won't lol

hell yeah it will

[http://i.minus.com/ibxuZd2Mc73Rl2.gif]

If i put adjustable suspension on a car, so it can sit low or stock, adjustable muffler, so it can sound loud or stock, a hood with some vents, underglow, and a big ass sub system, your car will look awesome

the rims cant be to ghetto, only subtle but cool rims work

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

yes Jason, you know im right

basically, dont go danbury style, dub out with class

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
cartmen220, 09 October 2013, 17:47
CTspotter458 wrote:
Midnight club L.A and the first 3 F&F movies are prime examples of just how cool they can get

Dude, I'm all for imports/tuning. I own a f**king evo. I HATE seeing stanced cars and all that dumb sh*t. All show no go. Yeah, exhaust, protune, intake are all fine but once you put one of those giant 200 lb subwoofers in your car, don't speak to me lol.
Last modified by cartmen220, 09 October 2013, 21:48

cartmen220
from New Jersey
CTspotter458, 09 October 2013, 17:49
Chloe wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
Chloe wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
Chloe wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
cartmen220 wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DUB THE CAR!!!!!! Whatever you call it, Ricer, Dub, Fast and Furious, do that, and it will look cool

No it won't lol

hell yeah it will

[http://i.minus.com/ibxuZd2Mc73Rl2.gif]

If i put adjustable suspension on a car, so it can sit low or stock, adjustable muffler, so it can sound loud or stock, a hood with some vents, underglow, and a big ass sub system, your car will look awesome

the rims cant be to ghetto, only subtle but cool rims work

[http://i.minus.com/ibjaeMLnT9s2K.gif]

find as many black people you want, but deep down, you know im right

Midnight club L.A and the first 3 F&F movies are prime examples of just how cool they can get

[http://i.minus.com/i9vxfF7iYfjJD.gif]

but when i drive away in my sick looking A4 that guy in the rolls will smile cause it sounds that good

CTspotter458
r8lover, 09 October 2013, 17:49
CTspotter458 wrote:

Class? HA!

In all seriousness, it would appear we've lost someone to the ricer side of cars.
Deleted account
r8lover, 09 October 2013, 17:50
CTspotter458 wrote:
Chloe wrote:

but when i drive away in my sick looking A4 that guy in the rolls will smile cause it sounds that good

No, he'll be laughing at you. I always scoff at people with those sorts of exhausts. It really says a lot of negative things about the driver.
Deleted account
cartmen220, 09 October 2013, 17:51
CTspotter458 wrote:

No, he won't. You obviously don't know the persona of a typical Rolls Royce owner.

cartmen220
from New Jersey
Rivitography, 09 October 2013, 17:51
r8lover wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:

Class? HA!

In all seriousness, it would appear we've lost someone to the ricer side of cars.

That makes two people here who are for ricers...

You know who else I am talking about.

Rivitography
from New York
CTspotter458, 09 October 2013, 17:51
cartmen220 wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:

Dude, I'm all for imports/tuning. I own a f**king evo. I HATE seeing stanced cars and all that dumb sh*t. All show no go. Yeah, exhaust, protune, intake are all fine but once you put one of those giant 200 lb subwoofers in your car, don't speak to me lol.

why not? I like my music lol

It would not be all show, there would be plenty of go to

and i forgot to mention the spoiler that can be removed

CTspotter458
CTspotter458, 09 October 2013, 17:52
cartmen220 wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:

No, he won't. You obviously don't know the persona of a typical Rolls Royce owner.

does he look like a typical rolls driver??

CTspotter458
Rivitography, 09 October 2013, 17:52
CTspotter458 wrote:
cartmen220 wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:

Jerl. No.

Rivitography
from New York
CTspotter458, 09 October 2013, 17:53
r8lover wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
Chloe wrote:

No, he'll be laughing at you. I always scoff at people with those sorts of exhausts. It really says a lot of negative things about the driver.

I do to, but thats the point of adjustable. When i want, it will sound stock. When i want noise, it will sound amazing

CTspotter458
r8lover, 09 October 2013, 17:53
This post was deleted 09 October 2013, 21:53 by r8lover
Deleted account
Chloe, 09 October 2013, 17:53
I have no idea whats happening here anymore

[http://i.minus.com/ibl7kub5GMPK4G.gif]
Deleted account
CTspotter458, 09 October 2013, 17:53
Rivitography wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
cartmen220 wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:

Jerl. No.

Jason. Yes

CTspotter458
r8lover, 09 October 2013, 17:54
CTspotter458 wrote:
r8lover wrote:

I do to, but thats the point of adjustable. When i want, it will sound stock. When i want noise, it will sound amazing

It still says some negative things about the driver. It sounds like your car is constantly farting.
Deleted account
Post a reply