Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
nyexphotography, 05 May 2016, 21:06
SDJ2_Photography wrote:
Log Cabin should be starting soon. Usually some exotics every week. There's usually a few one-off shows for only exotics as well but idk when those are. If you follow all the local car accounts on Instagram it keeps you pretty up to date

STM Dyno day will be pretty good.

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
SDJ2_Photography, 05 May 2016, 23:00
nyexphotography wrote:
SDJ2_Photography wrote:
Log Cabin should be starting soon. Usually some exotics every week. There's usually a few one-off shows for only exotics as well but idk when those are. If you follow all the local car accounts on Instagram it keeps you pretty up to date

When is that again?

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
nyexphotography, 05 May 2016, 23:03
SDJ2_Photography wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
SDJ2_Photography wrote:

When is that again?

May 21st I think.

nyexphotography
obsidianspots, 06 May 2016, 18:11
nyexphotography wrote:
SDJ2_Photography wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
SDJ2_Photography wrote:

When is that again?

May 21st I think.

Says May 22nd for STM Dyno Day https://www.evensi.us/stm-open-house-amp-dyno-day-stmtunedcom/176385694 btw have you been there? What good exotics where there if you went?

obsidianspots
from Rochester, New York
obsidianspots, 06 May 2016, 18:43
SDJ2_Photography wrote:

It says Log Cabin starts May 11th but i was told that the first one and second one are not that good, but in my opinion if theres even one lamborghini of a ferrari then its worth going for me. Have you been the to the first show? Is it any good or worth going?

obsidianspots
from Rochester, New York
SDJ2_Photography, 07 May 2016, 01:31
obsidianspots wrote:
SDJ2_Photography wrote:

It says Log Cabin starts May 11th but i was told that the first one and second one are not that good, but in my opinion if theres even one lamborghini of a ferrari then its worth going for me. Have you been the to the first show? Is it any good or worth going?

I've gone as early as April but the show's usually suck during April and the first week of May. However, good stuff usually shows up after that, especially if the weather is 70+. If not, or if it's rained, don't count on an awesome turnout.

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
nyexphotography, 08 May 2016, 02:40
SDJ2_Photography wrote:
obsidianspots wrote:
SDJ2_Photography wrote:

I've gone as early as April but the show's usually suck during April and the first week of May. However, good stuff usually shows up after that, especially if the weather is 70+. If not, or if it's rained, don't count on an awesome turnout.

It started 2 weeks ago the most exotic thing that has gone is a r32 GTR

nyexphotography
obsidianspots, 14 October 2016, 00:07
This post was deleted 13 June 2018, 14:17 by obsidianspots

obsidianspots
from Rochester, New York
obsidianspots, 14 October 2016, 00:14
This post was deleted 13 June 2018, 14:17 by obsidianspots

obsidianspots
from Rochester, New York
Vinchops, 14 October 2016, 04:23
obsidianspots wrote:
in soo hjng ritte niw

Sweet Jesus. This kid is edgy

Vinchops
obsidianspots, 14 October 2016, 14:38
what u doin here canada?

obsidianspots
from Rochester, New York
DjShift, 16 October 2016, 04:16
Oh ambien
How I love you so
2 hours free from theis society
One night free from my life
How I ode to this wonderful little pile of pills.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
obsidianspots, 16 October 2016, 14:47
This post was deleted 13 June 2018, 14:16 by obsidianspots

obsidianspots
from Rochester, New York
obsidianspots, 16 October 2016, 17:26
This post was deleted 13 June 2018, 14:16 by obsidianspots

obsidianspots
from Rochester, New York
DjShift, 16 October 2016, 18:33
obsidianspots wrote:
Cant wait for my birthday. Probably gonna get a vape and some edibles hopefully.

Thunk you was quittin?

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
Post a reply