Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
wtfsia69, 17 December 2015, 01:31
DjShift wrote:
r8lover wrote:
DjShift wrote:
I probably shouln't even be saying this but I don't know how to open the hood so no, I haven't seen it nor would I be able to tell what it is. I'm good at memorizing and recognizing way more classic and exotic cars than most people on here even can but when it comes to an engine I don't even know how to change the oil or find a spark plug. I'm not into physical labor, i have people to do that for me.

And it's my parents' car, not mine.

All I know is it's red, it's hella fast, and the previous owners got every option plus some custom ones not offered on paper. Then they only drove it a couple thousand miles cause he had a couple corvettes too.

There's a little lever on the left side of the driver's footwell, pull that and the hood should open. I'm not much into physical labor, but even I've changed a sparkplug. It's not that hard.

You still live in the same house (I assume) with the car parked in the garage and have access to it almost as if it was your own it seems.

"Hella fast" compared to what though? Even the options sheet would likely say what engine is in the car. It's really not hard to look. Or, hell, you could even use the gas mileage you get as a determining factor.

I don't know what the spark plug does so i wouldn't ever touch it.

And i don't know where the options sheet is, it gets 23 mpg though.

The spark plug is what powers your head/tail lights and indicators, its an essential component that should be regularly changed. Don't forget to regular check your blinker fluid level as well.

wtfsia69
zonda21, 17 December 2015, 02:08
wtfsia69 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
r8lover wrote:
DjShift wrote:
I probably shouln't even be saying this but I don't know how to open the hood so no, I haven't seen it nor would I be able to tell what it is. I'm good at memorizing and recognizing way more classic and exotic cars than most people on here even can but when it comes to an engine I don't even know how to change the oil or find a spark plug. I'm not into physical labor, i have people to do that for me.

All I know is it's red, it's hella fast, and the previous owners got every option plus some custom ones not offered on paper. Then they only drove it a couple thousand miles cause he had a couple corvettes too.

There's a little lever on the left side of the driver's footwell, pull that and the hood should open. I'm not much into physical labor, but even I've changed a sparkplug. It's not that hard.

You still live in the same house (I assume) with the car parked in the garage and have access to it almost as if it was your own it seems.

"Hella fast" compared to what though? Even the options sheet would likely say what engine is in the car. It's really not hard to look. Or, hell, you could even use the gas mileage you get as a determining factor.

The spark plug is what powers your head/tail lights and indicators, its an essential component that should be regularly changed. Don't forget to regular check your blinker fluid level as well.

That's not what a spark plug does... A spark plug starts the engine.

zonda21
from Rochester , New York
r8lover, 17 December 2015, 06:53
zonda21 wrote:
wtfsia69 wrote:

It's a joke...
Deleted account
r8lover, 17 December 2015, 06:55
DjShift wrote:
r8lover wrote:
DjShift wrote:

I have literally no response to that.

It's too late and I'm too lazy to do that research, so you can figure out what the engine is.
Deleted account
zonda21, 17 December 2015, 15:43
r8lover wrote:
zonda21 wrote:
wtfsia69 wrote:

It's a joke...

Didn't pick up on that some how... Lol whoops

zonda21
venomgt95, 17 December 2015, 16:27
zonda21 wrote:

You'd think the words 'blinker fluid' would tip you off :P lolololol
Last modified by venomgt95, 17 December 2015, 16:27

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
Diablo_SV, 17 December 2015, 17:06
venomgt95 wrote:
zonda21 wrote:

You'd think the words 'blinker fluid' would tip you off :P lolololol

That's what tipped me lol

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
DjShift, 17 December 2015, 20:01
r8lover wrote:
DjShift wrote:
r8lover wrote:
DjShift wrote:

It's too late and I'm too lazy to do that research, so you can figure out what the engine is.

I just went looking for something in the glove compartment that would say what it was and couldn't find any specific papers but i found some yellow sticker in there and it said it's a 2012 Chrysler 300S 8 cylinder if that means anything.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
wtfsia69, 17 December 2015, 22:28
zonda21 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
zonda21 wrote:
wtfsia69 wrote:

It's a joke...

Watch out man, wouldn't want to steal all the stupid off Sam now would we.

wtfsia69
zonda21, 18 December 2015, 00:41
wtfsia69 wrote:
zonda21 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
zonda21 wrote:
wtfsia69 wrote:

It's a joke...

Watch out man, wouldn't want to steal all the stupid off Sam now would we.

It's okay I'll give it back to him ;)

zonda21
r8lover, 18 December 2015, 03:25
DjShift wrote:
r8lover wrote:

I just went looking for something in the glove compartment that would say what it was and couldn't find any specific papers but i found some yellow sticker in there and it said it's a 2012 Chrysler 300S 8 cylinder if that means anything.

If you can't decipher what that means then there is literally no hope for you.
Last modified by r8lover, 18 December 2015, 03:25
Deleted account
CanvasRider, 18 December 2015, 04:35
Wow reading through this, Im almost embarassed FOR certain people

CanvasRider
nyexphotography, 19 December 2015, 06:01
CanvasRider wrote:
Wow reading through this, Im almost embarassed FOR certain people

lol

nyexphotography
joshmphotography, 13 February 2016, 02:19