Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
HAWPhotography, 24 July 2015, 18:52
Hi everyone! On Thursday I leave (from Chicago) and am driving to Cooperstown, NY for a baseball tournament. After that we are driving down to Fairfield, CT to see my grandparents. To get to NY I go through the tops of Ohio and Pennsylvania and then through New York. I was wondering if there were any good spotting destinations that would be worth driving through. Here's where I'd like to go so far:

Ohio:
None

Pennsylvania:
None

New York:
Watkins Glen
Lime Rock

Connecticut:
Greenwich
New Canaan
etc

If you can think of any that I may be missing please let me know! I'd really like to add a few more to my list.
Deleted account
Lamborarri, 24 July 2015, 18:59
Ohio - In my short time there, I had some good spots in Columbus. I drove through Dayton and Cleveland but saw nothing as it was storming. Also, check Cincy for sure!

Pennsylvania - I would say Pittsburgh and Philly. Even though I was never there, lots of nice cars are there to my knowledge. I was in Gettysburg and saw a Morgan Three-wheeler, Corvette Z06, and Saleen S281! That is a lot because it is such a small town.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
HAWPhotography, 24 July 2015, 19:21
Lamborarri wrote:
Ohio - In my short time there, I had some good spots in Columbus. I drove through Dayton and Cleveland but saw nothing as it was storming. Also, check Cincy for sure!

Pennsylvania - I would say Pittsburgh and Philly. Even though I was never there, lots of nice cars are there to my knowledge. I was in Gettysburg and saw a Morgan Three-wheeler, Corvette Z06, and Saleen S281! That is a lot because it is such a small town.

Thanks!
Deleted account
W16, 24 July 2015, 20:50
The best car scenes in PA are in Pittsburgh and southeast PA outside Philly. But it doesn't sound like you'll be in those areas.

W16
from Pennsylvania
HAWPhotography, 24 July 2015, 21:29
W16 wrote:
The best car scenes in PA are in Pittsburgh and southeast PA outside Philly. But it doesn't sound like you'll be in those areas.

No I probably won't be. But thanks!
Deleted account
Mustang1, 25 July 2015, 00:19
Lamborarri wrote:

how rare r s281s because I have seen around 5 from gen5 and 4

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
davisvehicles, 25 July 2015, 14:25
If you're going by Cleveland, you have to check out Chagrin Falls, Eton chagrin mall, and legacy village! Amazing spotting places.

davisvehicles
from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
HAWPhotography, 25 July 2015, 21:42
davisvehicles wrote:
If you're going by Cleveland, you have to check out Chagrin Falls, Eton chagrin mall, and legacy village! Amazing spotting places.

K
Deleted account
sumosloths, 26 July 2015, 00:49
W16 wrote:

Is Pittsburgh good? I was there for a weekend and didn't see anything. Guess I was in the wrong places.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Post a reply