Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Lamboshane, 06 March 2016, 19:21
Gathering a list of events in the Northeast U.S. so we can all be informed of what's happening when. If you have any additions to the list, please add them!

March 25-April 3 - New York International Auto Show. New York, NY.

April 17 - Caffeine and Carburetors. New Canaan, CT.

May 13 - Goldrush Rally start. Boston, MA.

May 22 - Caffeine and Carburetors. New Canaan, CT.

June 4 and 5 - Greenwich Concours. Greenwich, CT.

June 12 - CF Charities Supercar Show. Warminster, PA.

June 30-July 3 - Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen. Watkins Glen, NY.

July 8 and 9 - Northface Rally. Syracuse, NY; New York, NY; Boston MA

August 28 - Dreamride. Farmington, CT.

TBA - Driven By Purpose Concours. NY or NJ

September 11 - Caffeine and Carburetors. New Canaan, CT.

September 11 - Radnor Hunt Concours. Malvern, PA.

September 24 - Ferrari Challenge at LRP. Lakeville, CT.

TBA October - Americana Manhasset Concours. Manhasset, NY.

October 14 - Cannonball Rally start. Lenox, MA.

October 16 - Caffeine and Carburetors - New Canaan, CT.
Last modified by Lamboshane, 20 June 2016, 15:34

Lamboshane
from New York
ExoticSam, 06 March 2016, 20:13
August 7 - Tutto Italiano. Brookline, MA
Last modified by ExoticSam, 17 July 2016, 01:46

ExoticSam
from Cape Cod, Massachusetts
W16, 07 March 2016, 22:59
CF Charities just announced it's moving to the 12th.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Lamboshane, 07 March 2016, 23:56
W16 wrote:
CF Charities just announced it's moving to the 12th.

Sweeeet. Awesome news.

Lamboshane
from New York
ExoticSam, 08 March 2016, 00:05
This post was deleted 17 July 2016, 01:46 by ExoticSam

ExoticSam
from Cape Cod, Massachusetts
Lamboshane, 08 March 2016, 01:01
ExoticSam wrote:
Just FYI there was a Liberty Walk Aventador and a Liberty Walk 458 at Slammed at the Beach last year.

Yeah those things are nuts.

Lamboshane
from New York
W16, 15 March 2016, 00:47
Mmmm NYIAS looking good this year. One:1 and Regera confirmed, but the Regera only the press days and opening day.

W16
from Pennsylvania
sumosloths, 15 March 2016, 14:34
W16 wrote:
Mmmm NYIAS looking good this year. One:1 and Regera confirmed, but the Regera only the press days and opening day.

I'm actually considering going. How do press days work? I've only ever gone to normal days.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Lamboshane, 15 March 2016, 17:07
W16 wrote:

I was planning on going the last weekend for the DUB show, but there's no way I'm missing the Regera. I'll be down there on the 26th for the Paramus Lamborghini event anyways, so I might as well figure out a way to do both the same day. Super excited!

Lamboshane
from New York
Lamborarri, 15 March 2016, 21:05
W16 wrote:

The new Spyker C8 Preliator will be there as well making its US debut.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
W16, 16 March 2016, 00:30
Lamborarri wrote:
W16 wrote:

Tru but gross. The ultimate display from MMC would be One:1, Regera, Chiron, Centenario, Evora 400. Imagine.

W16
from Pennsylvania
W16, 16 March 2016, 00:31
sumosloths wrote:
W16 wrote:

I'm actually considering going. How do press days work? I've only ever gone to normal days.

Contact press@autoshowny.com. That's the way they recommend but I don't know if it actually works out for people. I'm going through work. You can take a Megabus right from State College to Manhattan and it's a short walk to the show so that would be your best bet. I did that twice. Picks up from the Walmart on North Atherton and drops you off a few blocks from the show, then picks you up right outside the show on the return route. Tickets now would be a little pricey, if any are available.
Last modified by W16, 16 March 2016, 00:33

W16
from Pennsylvania
W16, 16 March 2016, 00:31
Lamboshane wrote:
W16 wrote:

I was planning on going the last weekend for the DUB show, but there's no way I'm missing the Regera. I'll be down there on the 26th for the Paramus Lamborghini event anyways, so I might as well figure out a way to do both the same day. Super excited!

I'm going both press days and the second Saturday for DUB. Can't get enough of that One:1, that's for sure.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Lamborarri, 16 March 2016, 00:49
W16 wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
W16 wrote:

Tru but gross. The ultimate display from MMC would be One:1, Regera, Chiron, Centenario, Evora 400. Imagine.

Good luck with the Centenario and Chiron. We had an Evora 400 at Chicago last month, looks better in person than in pictures.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
sumosloths, 16 March 2016, 01:05
W16 wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
W16 wrote:

Contact press@autoshowny.com. That's the way they recommend but I don't know if it actually works out for people. I'm going through work. You can take a Megabus right from State College to Manhattan and it's a short walk to the show so that would be your best bet. I did that twice. Picks up from the Walmart on North Atherton and drops you off a few blocks from the show, then picks you up right outside the show on the return route. Tickets now would be a little pricey, if any are available.

Yeah, I already scoped out the bus. Same bus that I use to get to the airport. It'll be about 100 bucks round trip but I think it might be worth it for the NYIAS plus a little time in NYC.

Do you think I'll be able to get into a press day, or should I just go for opening day?

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Post a reply