Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Mazdafreak, 05 December 2015, 03:13
W16 wrote:
The owner of the white LT I posted had his Ultraviolet GT3 RS come in today. It'll look good next to his 918.

Pretty sure that'll be the second ultraviolet GT3 RS in NC.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
racemanryan, 09 December 2015, 20:54
Foreign Cars Italia delivered their first 488 GTB today

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
W16, 09 December 2015, 21:54
The guy who bought one of our LTs, 918 Weissach, Ultraviolet GT3 RS is from Garner. Or at least his business is there. He's also interested in buying our silver P1.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Mazdafreak, 09 December 2015, 22:03
W16 wrote:
The guy who bought one of our LTs, 918 Weissach, Ultraviolet GT3 RS is from Garner. Or at least his business is there. He's also interested in buying our silver P1.

His business is in Cary. It has to be, because Garner is almost barren of exotics. Taggart (in Cary) buys limited-edition exotics like the 675LT and GT3 RS, then marks them up like crazy for a large profit (because the white 675LT is listed at $525,000 and the silver 918 at just under $1,900,000).

I about had a heart attack when you said he was from Garner though, because that's where I live lol. Exotics are insanely rare here, and whatever I do see is usually just driving through to either Raleigh or towards Wilmington. I'm beginning to wonder if he's the guy that has an Indiana-plated Aston Martin DB9 I've seen a couple of times now.
Last modified by Mazdafreak, 09 December 2015, 22:06

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
W16, 09 December 2015, 23:20
Mazdafreak wrote:
W16 wrote:

His business is in Cary. It has to be, because Garner is almost barren of exotics. Taggart (in Cary) buys limited-edition exotics like the 675LT and GT3 RS, then marks them up like crazy for a large profit (because the white 675LT is listed at $525,000 and the silver 918 at just under $1,900,000).

I about had a heart attack when you said he was from Garner though, because that's where I live lol. Exotics are insanely rare here, and whatever I do see is usually just driving through to either Raleigh or towards Wilmington. I'm beginning to wonder if he's the guy that has an Indiana-plated Aston Martin DB9 I've seen a couple of times now.

I had never heard of Taggart but yeah that's crazy that two of those cars are for sale there. The 918 is cheaper than what we had it for sale for. The business he had the GT3 RS shipped to is indeed in Garner, I promise!

W16
from Pennsylvania
racemanryan, 05 January 2016, 19:37
C&C Raleigh Grande has been canceled indefinitely.

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
cargame_parker, 18 January 2016, 05:42
This post was deleted 20 May 2016, 17:15 by cargame_parker

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
davisvehicles, 20 May 2016, 02:47
Yesterday:
Silver Ferrari 458 Coupe in Durham
White Jaguar F-Type coupe in Raleigh

Today:
White Bentley Continental GTC at southpointe in Durham