Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
williamparish, 21 December 2014, 12:56
Anyone know who in the Durham area has the Wraith? I saw it today and heard it was being delivered to Durham.

williamparish
from North Carolina
Mazdafreak, 21 December 2014, 16:04
williamparish wrote:
Anyone know who in the Durham area has the Wraith? I saw it today and heard it was being delivered to Durham.

Huh? I saw one on a flatbed truck earlier this year, being delivered to a customer I presume, but I doubt it's the same one. The one I saw was blue and silver.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
williamparish, 21 December 2014, 19:18
Mazdafreak wrote:
williamparish wrote:

Huh? I saw one on a flatbed truck earlier this year, being delivered to a customer I presume, but I doubt it's the same one. The one I saw was blue and silver.

That was the color scheme on this one as well but thats a pretty started one for the car so doesn't mean its the same one. It passed up at Lake Gaston on a backroad but I'm pretty sure it had NC plates.

williamparish
from North Carolina
Mazdafreak, 22 December 2014, 19:35
williamparish wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
williamparish wrote:

That was the color scheme on this one as well but thats a pretty started one for the car so doesn't mean its the same one. It passed up at Lake Gaston on a backroad but I'm pretty sure it had NC plates.

Fairly certain the one I saw did not have plates yet. I only caught a brief glimpse of it on 70 in Durham but I don't remember seeing any kind of plates. Not sure if the BMW dealership on Capital Blvd services Rolls Royces or not, but maybe it was being serviced somewhere else?

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
williamparish, 23 December 2014, 00:27
Mazdafreak wrote:
williamparish wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
williamparish wrote:

Fairly certain the one I saw did not have plates yet. I only caught a brief glimpse of it on 70 in Durham but I don't remember seeing any kind of plates. Not sure if the BMW dealership on Capital Blvd services Rolls Royces or not, but maybe it was being serviced somewhere else?

I'm pretty sure it does. There is a good chance he was going to his or her lakehouse, just wondering if anyone knew who owned it.

williamparish
from North Carolina
Mazdafreak, 23 December 2014, 14:53
williamparish wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
williamparish wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
williamparish wrote:

I'm pretty sure it does. There is a good chance he was going to his or her lakehouse, just wondering if anyone knew who owned it.

Not me, I've only seen two Wraiths so far and one was from Florida.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
racemanryan, 23 December 2014, 15:05
Mazdafreak wrote:
williamparish wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
williamparish wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
williamparish wrote:

Not me, I've only seen two Wraiths so far and one was from Florida.

Would love to see one on the road! I was able to see one up close when they let me inside the Rolls-Royce dealer in Raleigh last year.

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
racemanryan, 23 December 2014, 15:16
Mazdafreak wrote:
Or maybe this:

http://configurator.audi.co.uk/controller?next=summary-page&mandant=accx-uk

Audi Q5 S-Line 2.0 TFSI Quattro with a six speed manual and black everything.

EDIT - Dang it that didn't work. Enter ACHF2BME in the "Enter Audi Code" link on the right of the page to see it.

Love both configurations!

I personally like the RS6 Avant. Use the same like but with the code ACL272M6 to see my configuration.

racemanryan
Mazdafreak, 23 December 2014, 16:21
racemanryan wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
Or maybe this:

EDIT - Dang it that didn't work. Enter ACHF2BME in the "Enter Audi Code" link on the right of the page to see it.

I personally like the RS6 Avant. Use the same like but with the code ACL272M6 to see my configuration.

I like the RS6 Avant too, but they don't offer a manual in it. Does look pretty sweet in your configuration though!

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
racemanryan, 23 December 2014, 16:31
Mazdafreak wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
Or maybe this:

I like the RS6 Avant too, but they don't offer a manual in it. Does look pretty sweet in your configuration though!

Thanks! I think you'll like this manual Renault Sport Spider: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201410078014974/usedcars?logcode=visc

racemanryan
Mazdafreak, 23 December 2014, 18:51
racemanryan wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
Or maybe this:

Thanks! I think you'll like this manual Renault Sport Spider: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201410078014974/usedcars?logcode=visc

Cool little car but I've always thought they looked a little odd.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
racemanryan, 27 December 2014, 16:28
Mazdafreak wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
Or maybe this:

Cool little car but I've always thought they looked a little odd.

I personally like it, but here's something else you might like.
http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/nissan/skyline/1675249.html
Usually not available in the USA but somehow this one made its way over here.
Last modified by racemanryan, 28 December 2014, 02:13

racemanryan
cargame_parker, 02 January 2015, 15:51
Ive posted another Customization Challenge to the registry if you want to do it. Mercedes-Benz S550 Coupe!

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
racemanryan, 07 January 2015, 16:07
Just found a photo of the P1 that is coming to Raleigh. If you wanna see it, just send me a pm with your email and I'll send you a copy.

racemanryan
Mazdafreak, 07 January 2015, 16:38
cargame_parker wrote:
Ive posted another Customization Challenge to the registry if you want to do it. Mercedes-Benz S550 Coupe!

Sounds good, I'll try to customize one later if I have a chance.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Post a reply